Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DROP] 12-3 Sea Bowl Drop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Warpy?

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
What about Warpy?

Is Irish based on UK location and erin in ire (yes a pallindrome but I don't think the choice was random)
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warpylol has watched 999 videos.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
Warpylol has watched 999 videos.

?_?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ladron, i gotta say ur pretty awesome for doing all that

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
dreamerose
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A thought I had, just tossing it out there in case someone else sees a use for it...

Op replied to a question about Tach knowing what time she (Op) would post her next video with a comment about some things just being coincidences.

That has me thinking about that file name 373a3135... in-story coincidence or not, what if it has another use or way to decode it?
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all!

Thank you for all the well wishes and such. Just so you all know, I do enjoy going out for these drops. Driving by myself in the dead of night it relaxing, and the Sirius radio helps out bunches.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you guys know. Looks like the only thing we have left is the XX/Xy puzzle, which it appears we've been given the answer to but would still like to know how to get there. Awsome work everyone Smile
rawrxbang
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: [Drop Recovery] Sea Bowl Drop 12/3/06 Reply with quote

Quote:
2 things;

who was the "girlfriend"??
also, another simpsons reference!! in a educational reel in the episode where lisa becomes a vegetarian, it shows a shark eating a gorilla.

this could spell doom for p.monkey!

or maybe show that someone was in bree's position b4, but instead of a beloved purple monkey, they had a favorite blue shark.

OMG I think you are so right!! I had that exact same thought! This is happening to other people besides Bree! Like Tachyon or something! Like their helper gave them the shark instead of the monkey and told them to always talk to it. So that they could put a bug in it and know their thoughts!!! Well anyways I looked ALL over the net to find that shark for sale, but couldn't find it. Not even on the Manhatton Toys website. So if anyone could give me a link I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanx :]
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: [Drop Recovery] Sea Bowl Drop 12/3/06 Reply with quote

rawrxbang wrote:
Well anyways I looked ALL over the net to find that shark for sale, but couldn't find it. Not even on the Manhatton Toys website. So if anyone could give me a link I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanx :]

I was unable to find it anywhere also, which is good for me if I have the only one Smile How much you offering for it? j/k

The shark is not for sale, it remains in my "drop box" with all the other important information that has been recovered. Just waiting for Oppy to come by and pick it up, maybe have a drink or two Wink
rawrxbang
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: [Drop Recovery] Sea Bowl Drop 12/3/06 Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
rawrxbang wrote:
Well anyways I looked ALL over the net to find that shark for sale, but couldn't find it. Not even on the Manhatton Toys website. So if anyone could give me a link I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanx :]

I was unable to find it anywhere also, which is good for me if I have the only one Smile How much you offering for it? j/k

The shark is not for sale, it remains in my "drop box" with all the other important information that has been recovered. Just waiting for Oppy to come by and pick it up, maybe have a drink or two Wink

Haha I found it at Target. I looked for two months, and one day I randomly looked expecting to find nothing, but instead saw the shark and p. monkey! Boy do I feel lucky. lol :]

"We are all dead. And this is hell."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: