Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0090 "Warwalking" (12/4/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: He's a watcher Reply with quote

He's a watcher! And I totally agree about the fight. They could say that they heard on the forums he was a watcher so they beat him up and took his money. He's wearing black in my version of it. I think they should check out his hands. Can someone do a screen cap of his hands?

Oh and as far as the casting call goes, that was the girl who was less funny than the first. Gemma was just a homeless extra they picked up off the street because she talked funny.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: He's a watcher Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
He's a watcher! And I totally agree about the fight. They could say that they heard on the forums he was a watcher so they beat him up and took his money. He's wearing black in my version of it. I think they should check out his hands. Can someone do a screen cap of his hands?

Oh and as far as the casting call goes, that was the girl who was less funny than the first. Gemma was just a homeless extra they picked up off the street because she talked funny.

I almost made the same comment and decided on the "bum fight" comment instead...... Laughing
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know there are alot of people who don't want to see Daniel cave and go to Jonas, myself included. But since they have no other choice, this is how I think it should be done:

Daniel refused to seek out Jonas, so Jonas sees the video of them living in a warehouse, and by landmarks, finds them. He takes them to lunch, giving them a hot meal and starts his "friendly" debate with Daniel.

Daniel, still not wanting to go with Jonas, realizes Bree will go no matter what. He sticks with Bree and goes along to keep his eye on her.

The next will be up to Jonas to prove to D&B, and all of us if he is truely trustworthy or not.

I don't trust Jonas, but I am hoping he proves me wrong. They need an ally close by, and so far they are alone.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: did anyone notice this Reply with quote

I keep watching the video where the watcher walks by in front of Daniel. If you look, his hands are in his pockets. Then it cuts to daniel and he is walking the same way with his hands in his pockets. I think this means something. The watchers are getting smarter (walking with hands in pockets) and that Daniel may be a watcher too since he hid his hands in teh same fashion.

And what about this watcher makes the situation look worse or desperate. He's hot! He's showing off his six pack with his jacket undone, tryin' to be like Jonas. Clearly you can tell Daniel is copying him and trying to look just as smooth.

Mmmm, Team Homeless Watcher
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly doubt the bum was a watcher in disguise. It probably was just a coincidence that he was there, or the creators puropsefully looked for a bum to catch him on tape as a symbol of how bree and daniel are doing: sunken to the level of a drifter.
omegawoman
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: did anyone notice this Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
I keep watching the video where the watcher walks by in front of Daniel. If you look, his hands are in his pockets. Then it cuts to daniel and he is walking the same way with his hands in his pockets. I think this means something. The watchers are getting smarter (walking with hands in pockets) and that Daniel may be a watcher too since he hid his hands in teh same fashion.

And what about this watcher makes the situation look worse or desperate. He's hot! He's showing off his six pack with his jacket undone, tryin' to be like Jonas. Clearly you can tell Daniel is copying him and trying to look just as smooth.

Mmmm, Team Homeless Watcher

That dude is not a watcher! Where are you getting this from?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Are your parents ever coming home, clown? Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
You know. There's always one Greek organization that has no money, everyone is fat, etc. They could join that one. The order would not have any ties. I'm still excited about them putting that homeless watcher right in front of our eyes. Why wasn't he dressed in black though like the other watchers?

How are we so sure he was a watcher?
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Are your parents ever coming home, clown? Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
How are we so sure he was a watcher?

Kill Joy
omegawoman wrote:
That dude is not a watcher! Where are you getting this from?

Kill Joy
Inigo wrote:
I highly doubt the bum was a watcher in disguise.

Kill Joy

SHUSH!

Last edited by heybitch on Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HenrySugar wrote:
I think the old guy was there to make the 'hood look dangerous. The cat is the one I'm suspicious of.
For Daniel to sell his car quickly and easily, he'd need a title. He'd also need a zero morality level since he'd be endangering the buyer.
On the same note, they'd also be endangering Paul and Andrea if they went there. I'm not sure this issue has crossed their minds since Daniel doesn't seem too worried about endangering his own parents by going home.
Of course, there is the possibility that Daniel's mom and dad may be more like Tachyon's 'mom and dad', and who knows...maybe Daniel is more like Bree's partner...er...'Brother' than he is a best friend.
The two storylines are beginning to smell like a parallel.

On another note: Excellent product placement. I can't think of a better place to put Del Taco.

I couldn't agree more. I am convinced that Tachyon is meant to represent Bree's possible future. But will Bree follow behind her, or discover a different path? Dun dun dunnn!
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mireille wrote:
Cabby wrote:
Daniel looked pretty dreamy in this video. saying that out loud makes me lame

teehee. aww. Nah. I thought he was looking pretty dreamy too for homeless and presumably unwashed.

I thought he looked ugly.
jc_gypsy7
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omegawoman wrote:
I know there are alot of people who don't want to see Daniel cave and go to Jonas, myself included. But since they have no other choice, this is how I think it should be done:

Daniel refused to seek out Jonas, so Jonas sees the video of them living in a warehouse, and by landmarks, finds them. He takes them to lunch, giving them a hot meal and starts his "friendly" debate with Daniel.

Daniel, still not wanting to go with Jonas, realizes Bree will go no matter what. He sticks with Bree and goes along to keep his eye on her.

The next will be up to Jonas to prove to D&B, and all of us if he is truely trustworthy or not.

I don't trust Jonas, but I am hoping he proves me wrong. They need an ally close by, and so far they are alone.

I agree with you on this, omegawoman.. the only problem I see is Daniel is truly getting fed up with living like this.. and.. *fingers crossed*.. I'm HOPING he doesn't use this as an opportunity to go back home, leaving her with Jonas..
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still vote for Bum Fight to earn money!

*chanting "Bum Fight, Bum Fight......"*

honeybee627
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I am finally posting, but here goes...

I think the idea that Jonas will make the next move makes a lot of sense. We were shown these scenes of desperation (eating out of the trash, etc.) for one or both of the following reasons:

1) To push us to make a decision and help move the story forward (assuming we do have that much influence -- and I think it's safe to say we often do).

2) To give a Jonas a reason to be more insistent in his offer (possibly sending money as a way of building trust or actually tracking them down as mentioned above).

I guess those are really the same reason.
No one who cares about what happens to Bree and Daniel could watch this video and not want to do something to help them as quickly as possible. Hmm...maybe Bree thought of that when she decided to face reality in this video. She actually acknowledged the fact that the situation is very bad - maybe hoping for a rescue mission... from Jonas?

Okay, crawling back under my rock now Embarassed

Edited because new Jonas video was just posted as I was writing this. I guess Bree & Daniel will just come up with as "test" for Jonas instead.

Last edited by honeybee627 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww! -waves some cheese- Come back out honeybee! Those are some brilliant reasons and ideas!
johadell
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Ironic Reply with quote

This is honestly true:

My electricity has been out at my house for 2 days and I have been "WarDriving" trying to find a signal so I can watch the latest video!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: