Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who wants more Jonas?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who thinks Jonas is better than air and you will kill yourself for him?
Yes, bring on the knife so that I might run into it and stab myself
35%
 35%  [ 10 ]
No, I don't like Jonas
64%
 64%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 28

glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Who wants more Jonas? Reply with quote

Who thinks Jonas is better than air?
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my avatar says it all.

I'm hoping the sole reason of Jonas's introduction was so that Bree moves in with Jonas, and the order finds out, kidnaps Jonas, and he's killed.

The creators are fans of the show LOST, and they introduce random characters just to kill them all the time!
aprilawz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since I'm the odd gal out, I figure I might as well explain myself... Rolling Eyes Wink That, and I've been lurking 'round here way to long, time to throw my hat into the ring!

From what I'm seeing here, it looks like almost everyone thinks Jonas is up to no good whatsoever. Yes, it does seem that his sudden appearance was a bit convenient, and that he was pretty eager to help out, to the point of being pushy. And yeah, the sailing story was a bit...awkward?

However, I have to say that my gut tells me he's legit. Think about it...if he were to have started posting back in, say, September about being a big fan, etc., he would have basically been dead weight. We would have been treated to weekly (more or less) videos of him playing in the yard, or whatever he does to pass the time (omg, did I just hear a collective cheer coming from Pervy-town?... Shocked Laughing ) It would have made no sense, and would probably be pretty flippin' annoying after a while.

As far as him being too overly anxious to help, think about the life he's been leading. The guy is bored out of his mind! Now, he is seeing an exciting situation that just begs his participation. And as much as we all talk about him being a hottie, you have to imagine he's thinking the same about Bree, so that's got to be another added motivation. Damn straight that boy's going to be chomping at the bit! Laughing

Others have brought up that he lacks the Order's "order". He's totally anti-structure, and doesn't seem to have the attention span, maturity, or dicipline to play along with an OpA scenario with the intent to lure D&B into a trap. Gemma offers a great contrast to this...ugh, "flatmates"....need I say more? lol! And, with her recent contradicting advice and comments as of late, I have a strong feeling that she's a pawn, or at the least, being very effectively played...but that's a whole 'nuther thread....

And last, the Order/OpA has never been shy about letting us know who they are watching. The fact that Jonas has not been referrenced in any OpA videos tells me that they are not on to him...at least yet.

Now, I know all of my points can be argued...he could have posted longer before his "cannonization". It could have been via more response videos, or totally off LG15 topic videos. OpA may very well be outmaneuvering us by not mentioning him, and of course, she/he/they have not mentioned Gemma (whom I happen to believe is pure evil!!), either.

So basically, I guess my argument really all comes down to gut instinct. I could very well be proven wrong in the upcoming weeks.

Although I think his intentions are pure...or at least non-Order...I do feel that he has some Order/OpA connection that he likely does not realize. I mean, c'mon, how many of us have parents that were lost at sea? That, and it would add a hell of a lot more to the plot if he is able to uncover his own connections to Bree/the Order/OpA as the story unfolds.

If I were in Bree's shoes, I'd go to Jonas'...if only for a few days in order to regroup. Of course, I'd pretty much stay attached to Daniel's hip the whole time...even if it meant sleeping in the same room in shifts. Besides, it would be funny to see Daniel's head explode when Jonas starts hitting on her! ...j/k....gotta love the beast!

A.
Lurker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you asked, glowe, I realized a little while back that I don't like him. I largely don't trust him, and realizing the inevitability of a Daniel-jealousy subplot to be introduced has just gotten under the skin a bit too deep over the course of things like the pseudo interactive chat (which was really only intended to get Bree and Jonas to talk so he could make his pitch) and how everything seems geared toward that development.

Things like ditching the car and the dumpster diving are obviously meant to give the going to Jonas' a greater air of credibility. Let's nevermind that this contradicts the idea that B&D didn't want to get anyone else who may be innocent involved, nor that it ignores the obvious fact that he could just have offered to just leave them some money somewhere if he wanted to help out without having some other motivation at work. As things have gone on, the inevitability of it being pounded further and further in, while he's begun to look more and more like a villain has just contributed to his rapid decline among mine and a lot of other fans' "liking scale." He's in the negative digits now.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish there had been some middle ground choice there! I don't want the character dead, but I'm not that over the moon for him either.

I am looking forward to seeing what his character brings to the show and I'm looking forward to new Jonas vids.
ElectricEye
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
I wish there had been some middle ground choice there! I don't want the character dead, but I'm not that over the moon for him either.

I am looking forward to seeing what his character brings to the show and I'm looking forward to new Jonas vids.
Agreed. I'm in the middle as well.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElectricEye wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

Middle.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
yoruba
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
ElectricEye wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

Middle.

I think the same.
PushedButton
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see Jonus become the first casualty of the story.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think he's really cute, and seems like a nice guy, but i also think he could potentially be shady. and i still am with the whole.. bree go home.. for the sake of us all.. gang. =P

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HyeMew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind Bree finally giving in and going to live with Jonas... only if when she gets there she sees the door is open, walking in with much trepidation only to see a murdered Jonas sprawled across the floor! Don't worry, the killer left a calling card though... the eye of Horus!
DUN DUN DUN!

Other than that, Jonas is no good to the story. And casual to moderate fans are totally confused by him, the latest videos which mention him are full of youtube comments going "whose Jonas?!?!" over and over. People who don't watch LG for a living are totally confused and don't know how to find his account or anything.
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyfan13 wrote:
my avatar says it all.

I'm hoping the sole reason of Jonas's introduction was so that Bree moves in with Jonas, and the order finds out, kidnaps Jonas, and he's killed.

The creators are fans of the show LOST, and they introduce random characters just to kill them all the time!

HAHA I love that avatar. I agree...I think that Jonas; character isn't moving the show along at all. I'm hoping he's either a bad guy or like you said he gets hurt by the order when they come to his house to find them!
zippo69
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But isn't Jonas originally a LG15 fan?
PolkadotConfederation
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE JONAS.
Very Happy
But I'm biased, because I'm a Jackson fangirl. Wink
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas has not had a big part lately.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas aka Jonastko All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: