Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bree's "babyish" behavior and the problem w/ trust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jess_Ariel
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Bree's "babyish" behavior and the problem w/ trust Reply with quote

I know I haven't posted much at all on here, but I've been meaning to write this out for awhile.

First...I know there's been a lot of buzz on Bree playing with her stuffed animals so much...which she sort of covered in her last video. I am seriously overly obsessed with LG15 and have been for awhile (although I haven't been as active in the community as I'd like to have)....however.....I guess everyone has their reasons for why they like LG15 and of course, adore Bree. I think that while her playing so much with the stuffed animals seems a bit disturbed in some of the videos...it's one of the things I love about her. I know this is different, depending on communities....but where I'm from.....people her age (and younger, and older) try to "grow up" before their time.....overindulging in drugs and alcohol to get rid of all their problems. I'm not going to cover the morality of whether one should do that or not, I don't want to make one of my first posts a totally heated screaming match or offend anyone at all (it's not my intention!) but.....with so much of that going on, and everyone can relate...everyone either has a bad habit they run to in order to get away from their problems, or knows someone that does.....seeing Bree using her stuffed animals is so refreshing......just the fact that in the whole LG15 series, it almost seems to suspend reality enough to show such a, in some ways, more "wholesome" group of teens is just so interesting. I think it's such a great escape.

As for trusting Jonas, as far as the plot goes, I'm all for her trusting Jonas, I really like him! I like his character, whether he's good or not (I want him to be good though!), and ok fine, he's cute. But at the same time.....when you think of it.....it's sort of creepy for her to be meeting some guy off the internet...when you think of all the horror stories that happens to people.....I'm really interested in where they go with this......because it can either turn into Jonas being a good guy (with the implication being it's "ok" to meet people online) or as a bad guy (as sort of a cautionary tale)....I know I'm overthinking things, as I always do, but hey, part of having such a fun interactive story is to overthink ;]

So sorry for the long rant, and I'm sure this stuff has been covered before, so if so let me know and I'll take this down or ya'all can move it or whatever, I just wanted to put my own views out there, but I'm new to the forum scene, have stuck with messageboards in the past that were different. <3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: