Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0092 Bad Decisions(12/6/06)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arammat
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Okay, I'm not going to go back and quote all of your previous posts that I agree and disagree with -- I'm just going to tell y'all what I think.

1) Gemma's general weirdness. I think Kristine is right that Gemma's vids have a completely different tone and feeling since she thought she was being followed by the Order. I'm betting that she is, as Reb suggests, being forced to make these videos by the Order. Like a couple of people thought, that last admonition for Bree to tell her if she finds anything interesting in her parents' note is definitely suspicious.

So, because she's still on their side, she's trying to slip in hidden messages to B&D. "The only ones you can trust are each other." Didn't she also tell Bree in the chat that Bree didn't have to trust her (Gemma) if she didn't want to, but that she should still trust Daniel? I don't think the repetition of that theme is any coincidence. Plus there's . . .

2) The story about Gemma's date. The only logical interpretation I can figure is that she was drawing an analogy between Her Hot Date and Jonas. He seems all charming and lovely, and she's so hot on him that she's pretending to have a good time just so she can be with him, and then suddenly something seemingly minor happens and he turns on her. Jonas is a charming hottie as well, and seems to be the perfect -- if not guy, then at least solution to B&D's problems. But, like Hot Date Guy, he's likely to turn on them -- at the drop of his little knit hat.

Why doesn't she come right out and tell B&D not to trust Jonas? Because the Order is watching her, and she knows that Jonas is connected with the Order. So she concocts this elaborate fake story about another hot guy.

And speaking of hidden messages, then there's . . .

3) That rose. It was definitely, unmistakably a lot more crushed at the end of the vid than it was at the beginning. Do roses have any special significance to the O.T.O.? Or to . . . Illuminati the Illuminati? Wink

And . . .

4) The comment that Holden mentions about "I've given you all the information and advice I have." Both we and Bree know that Gemma has access to plenty more information. She explicitly promised Bree in the "Learning Egyptian" and "A Watcher" vids that she'd do more research and get back to Bree about it. But now she's saying she has no more information? That's another hidden message, IMHO.

What do y'all think?

I think your conclusions are right on the money. You've summed it up quite well, in my opinion.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
arammat wrote:
Hmmm.... I do. Hate characters just because they are evil, that is. I'm a pretty trusting soul, though, so I still haven't decided that Gemma isn't one of the good guys. The only reason I am suspicious of Jonas is that it is just TOO convenient. But I wonder if Gemma watches OpAphid??????

Gemma not only knows of OpAphid but has had correspondence with 'her'.
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3760

WOW. GOOD stuff trainer.
You rock.

HAHA! At your service. Wink
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
That rose. It was definitely, unmistakably a lot more crushed at the end of the vid than it was at the beginning. Do roses have any special significance to the O.T.O.? Or to . . . Illuminati the Illuminati? Wink

You just knew I couldn't let that go unanswered, right?
This is not the first time roses have been featured in the storyline. Anybody remember "Breakfast in Bed"?
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ericski wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:
ericski wrote:
hey, this video is great!
just when i thought the scene had to go to jonas, gemma offers hope for a different path.
the letter could hold some info on someone bree's mom trusts. her parents had to know daniel's situation; did they expect anything else to occur than what did? but...if a secret message is hidden in the letter from her folks sending them somewhere safe, we could have a whole new ballgame. never thought i'd say it but, "yeah, gemma!".

Is there a thread talking about the letter/contents?

i don't think it was ever given verbatim but if they really examine it, who knows? i'm just hoping they don't get stuck going to jonas.

I feel like they're stuck. I don't see any other options, and Bree is acting like a brat and not telling anyone what the letter really says.

Every day I view Bree more and more like an irritating little sister.
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Maybe the guy Gemma is dating is Jonas.

Why am I saying this when Jonas is in America and Gemma in the UK? I don't know...

Because Jonas comes off as slightly sleazy? And because we're so frustrated by the lack of action that we are all grasping for straws?

Maybe I'm projecting. Smile
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.
Gemma was seriously captured by The Order after she said she thought someone she saw a Watcher. She is unkempt, a bit agitated and very, very unGemma. She paces. She never gets up in her videos!

But most importantly, she emphasizes over and over in this video that Bree needs to trust Daniel. In "Daniel is Right", her video before this one, it starts off even with the title. DANIEL is right. At 0:45 in that vid, there is a closeup of Gemma's face right after she says "you should go home". She's saying "Daniel is your friend." She concludes with "Why not trust your best friend who's been with you the WHOLE time?" Leaving out the rest of the content of the video, Gemma stresses how much Daniel is Bree's friend, and how much he should be the one Bree listens to is a blatent warning sign that something's up on Gemma's end of the camera in that Order-kinda-way.

And again here - Gemma is telling Bree to ONLY trust Daniel. We have this wacky dead rose in the background that can only symbolize something bad - whatever it is. Gemma's back to her old self with her smiles and not a hair out of place... but there's this dead rose leering at us from behind her - another warning - leaving a taste of "Shark" in our mouths..........

/////////
-
//
/
-

Last edited by Cherie_Sotta on Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:

2) The story about Gemma's date. The only logical interpretation I can figure is that she was drawing an analogy between Her Hot Date and Jonas. He seems all charming and lovely, and she's so hot on him that she's pretending to have a good time just so she can be with him, and then suddenly something seemingly minor happens and he turns on her. Jonas is a charming hottie as well, and seems to be the perfect -- if not guy, then at least solution to B&D's problems. But, like Hot Date Guy, he's likely to turn on them -- at the drop of his little knit hat.

Why doesn't she come right out and tell B&D not to trust Jonas? Because the Order is watching her, and she knows that Jonas is connected with the Order. So she concocts this elaborate fake story about another hot guy.

I definitely agree with this. With the insane number of people going cuckoo for Jonas Puffs, the Creators are probably capitalizing on the fact that Bree as a character might find Jonas really attractive.

However, I think that Jonas is actually more of a free agent and an unknown quantity to Gemma and the Watchers. They aren't quite sure what he'll do, and neither are B&D.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Order could have kidnapped her flatmate. SHe hasn't mentioned her since the being followed vid.

Ok, I'm off to read the other pages
ViolinAddict
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
ViolinAddict wrote:
I'm bored.... we need another OH MY GOD video. Some mega action...

I agree.....why won't the Creators verify anything?

a. they don't know what direction they're headed in
b. they don't know what direction they're headed in
c. they're scared we won't like what direction they're headed in.

At this point, I will be happy with anything, as long as they do SOMETHING.

Yes definitely. Right now it doesn't seem like they're headed in any direction... we've stayed put for quite a while. They have to take one of two risks... either going home or going to Jonas'. One may be a good choice or they may both be traps! But they can't run forever. Something is bound to happen sooner or later.

I just hope it's sooner.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the subject of roses - here's a link to the Order of the Rose Cross (aka the Rosicrucians). Read through the linked pages and see if anything sounds eerily familar...
http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mastery/index.html

Then read how the Rosicrucians tie to the Illuminati here:
http://www.ariescomputer.com/illuminati/about/ill3.html

I love this stuff Very Happy
Reb
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well the more I think about this video the more that it doesn't make sense to me.

If Gemma is being forced to make these videos by the order and she is saying go home and don't go to jonas. This would suggest that the order want her to come home and don't want her to go with jonas meaning the jonas is actually good. But then Gemma is also saying only trust daniel (which some people think is a way of her trying to get bree to realise that she has been comprimised) but here is where I am getting confused. If Bree was to trust daniel then they would be going home and not going to jonas. So that in conclusion is why I am confused. If Gemma is comprimised then surely Jonas must be good?
alex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gemma only talks that out of character when she's full of crap. what does she have to be so worked up about, anyway?
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinj wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

And that flower...what is up with that wilted rose???? SOmething seems really off about it.

Sorry if someone said this but was it just me or did the rose wilt more as her vlog went on?

Yes, it did!

Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reb wrote:
Ok well the more I think about this video the more that it doesn't make sense to me.

If Gemma is being forced to make these videos by the order and she is saying go home and don't go to jonas. This would suggest that the order want her to come home and don't want her to go with jonas meaning the jonas is actually good. But then Gemma is also saying only trust daniel (which some people think is a way of her trying to get bree to realise that she has been comprimised) but here is where I am getting confused. If Bree was to trust daniel then they would be going home and not going to jonas. So that in conclusion is why I am confused. If Gemma is comprimised then surely Jonas must be good?

Not necessarily. There's still the possibility that Jonas is some psycho stalker fan independent of the Order (though I prefer to think that he's one of them and is the other "Chosen One"). But that does present a quandry as to why Gemma would be telling them to go home instead of to Jonas'. Even if the Order had lost track of B&D, it would make more sense to tell them to go to Jonas'.

Unless, of course, the Order is trying to use some kind of reverse psychology here. Bree obviously knows going home isn't a good idea and if Gemma's saying "Don't even trust me," the idea might be to get Bree to think "Well, maybe we should go to Jonas' after all." Gemma's still telling them not to trust her, but at the same time, the Order might be wanting her to say it for a different reason.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

butterfly wrote:
kinj wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

And that flower...what is up with that wilted rose???? SOmething seems really off about it.

Sorry if someone said this but was it just me or did the rose wilt more as her vlog went on?

Yes, it did!

It changed position one more time the last 1/3 of the vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: