Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jessica Rose on the red carpet at VH1 Big 06
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> LG15 in the Press
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jessicaleerose wrote:
I have never met those girls so I cannot pass judgement on any of them. The press changes things to make them seem more interesting and scandalous.. All that in mind, I am not a party girl in any way i seriously go to bed at 10pm wake up at 8 or 9am and my friends usually have to drag me out to party....
I was originally dubbed 'a party girl' by the pics taken from my photobucket... yet that is far from the truth.. I mean .. who takes pictures when they are at home watching a movie ? (except when your reeeeeally bored Razz) so of course it would look like I was a party girl cos all my pictures were from being out and about! anyway .. I hope you will all continue to support me and the rest of the LG15 team, we are bound to make mistakes, but we're only human ... just like the rest of the world.. Cheers Very Happy

Hey Jess!
We're having a good ol' time. When you get REALLY BIG don't forget us little people! Laughing
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheew! glad to see you are so down to earth Jess!

I am also more of a homeboy, but being a party animal is not bad, as long as you don't go overboard... doing things to get attention.

And yes, you and the rest of the cast/crew will always have my support, no matter what.

Good luck with that project! By the way I haven't seen the film on IMDB nor have I found anything on Anthony O'Brien... care to post some info on your myspace? thanks!
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jessicaleerose wrote:
Oh and by the way someone had asked what the film was called .. it's
'The Perfect Sport' - I'll be sure to give out more info the moment i know via my myspace bulletins.

Thankyou Jessica! I thought you might have said "Sport" but with all the craziness going on in that interview with all the stars around and fan noise i couldn't hear it right.

I definitely can relate to not being a party goer myself Jessica I am usually a very reserved person. I do have a lot of fun posting and being involved on the forums though wow weeeee!

Yes you are indeed correct we all are human and make mistakes and i guess some pictures and likenesses do not necessarily represent the overall person in question. However, I do believe we should all strive to represent who we are in any stage of life as geniune as we can. From what i have seen thus far Jessica you have been very honest and yourself. That is all anyone can ask. And no worries about losing any support from this guy here you and the crew have had my locked in support and will continue to have it that is a promise! Very Happy

By the way it is nice to see you replying to messages this is true and fun interaction here do this more often! Cool Oh yes i shall eagerly await for any new bulletin you post on myspace. Smile

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
Ennovi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jessicaleerose wrote:
I mean .. who takes pictures when they are at home watching a movie ?... I hope you will all continue to support me and the rest of the LG15 team, we are bound to make mistakes, but we're only human ... just like the rest of the world.. Cheers Very Happy

Laughing The picture comment made me laugh.... that is so true though. Don't worry Jess, I will support you and the entire LG15 for as long as it lasts... I hope it lasts awhile, cause I like it very much.

Have fun partying... Wink j/k...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> LG15 in the Press All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: