Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Tachyon Email/Profile Update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
Okay. Pretty obvious Cassie's dead. WHAT IF CASSIE DIES AT AGE 18?? You know, classic ghost facts that the person stays the same age (in appearence) as when they died.

Also, why is Cassie 18?

Cassie was in Daniel's class (we assume grade) and would be his age +/- 1

o, ok. but if she was in Daniel's class, how did Bree know her?
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Cassie

Quote:
Cassie is a friend of Bree's from school who used to talk to her, but who was put off by Bree's religion. According to "Swimming!", Cassie used to walk around the track with Bree during the latter's brief stint in public school, and Daniel claims to have no knowledge of Cassie. It later was revealed in "My Helper" that Bree and Cassie did interact outside of school for a bit, but Cassie was put off by Bree's religion and after Bree was re-entered in homeschooling Cassie stopped calling her.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Cassie

Quote:
Cassie is a friend of Bree's from school who used to talk to her, but who was put off by Bree's religion. According to "Swimming!", Cassie used to walk around the track with Bree during the latter's brief stint in public school, and Daniel claims to have no knowledge of Cassie. It later was revealed in "My Helper" that Bree and Cassie did interact outside of school for a bit, but Cassie was put off by Bree's religion and after Bree was re-entered in homeschooling Cassie stopped calling her.

i was just wondering if she was in Daniel's class, why/how did Bree get with her. Seems like many times we assume things rather than base them off of fact, and I wasn't sure if this was one of thoce things.
Auramoth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
i was just wondering if she was in Daniel's class, why/how did Bree get with her. Seems like many times we assume things rather than base them off of fact, and I wasn't sure if this was one of thoce things.

When I was in school, I didn't limit my social circle to people in my class. They attended the same school, just weren't in the same grade. No mystery here.
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Sent: November 30, 2006, 07:00 AM
Subject: the same taste in books?

I never thought. I'd live to see eighteen.

isn't that dumb? every day. I look in the mirror and say. what? you still here? man!

like even today. I woke up this morning you know? and the sun was shining and everything was nice and I thought this is going to be one terrific day, so you better live it up, boy because tomorrow, maybe you'll be gone.

xoxox,

T

PS. a girl adapts to her surroundings as neccessary, but I'll be saving some of those tips for my own survival skills book! if you're good, i'll give you the exclusive one-on-one interview (excluding daytime chat though 'cause it's a lifelong dream to get on Oprah or The View). but needless to say, abandoned buildings are overrated and the showers are seriously lacking in terms of adequate water pressure! it's been absolute hell on my hair.

James Dean/Rebel without a Cause:"I never thought. I'd live to see eighteen. Isn't that dumb? Every day. I look in the mirror and say. What? You still here ? Man! Like even today. I woke up this morning you know? And the sun was shining and everything was nice and I thought this is going to be one terrific day, so you better live it up, boy because tomorrow, maybe you'll be gone."

EDIT: This direct James Dean quote was also featured in the comic book series "Runaways". Not sure of the issue.
Runaways is a comic book about six teenagers who discover their parents were secretly a group of super-villains called The Pride. It was launched in 2002 as part of Marvel's Tsunami imprint. It was created by writer Brian K. Vaughan and artist Adrian Alphona.
http://www.runawaysthecomic.com/
KitWisdom
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:

EDIT: This direct James Dean quote was also featured in the comic book series "Runaways". Not sure of the issue.
Runaways is a comic book about six teenagers who discover their parents were secretly a group of super-villains called The Pride. It was launched in 2002 as part of Marvel's Tsunami imprint. It was created by writer Brian K. Vaughan and artist Adrian Alphona.

Just wanted to note that Brian K. Vaughan also created and writes "Y: The Last Man." I'm going through my Runaways scans now to see if I have the James Dean quote.
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:
I received this message from Tachyon. For some reason she didn't reply to my original message and just sent it alone with the same subject.

Anyway, I asked her:

Just wondering if you have any insights into this Jonas character who wants them to come stay with him.

Part of the order, or a good candidate to handle the "good purity status" issue?

Her reply was:

I'm ignoring her kinda joining the "Jonas is Hot" club (ew).
Her cap usage is interesting.
I'm happy she signed off the way she did too.

what is this in reference to??what was your commentary

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sphinx wrote:
stuart2004 wrote:
sphinx wrote:
I received this message from Tachyon. For some reason she didn't reply to my original message and just sent it alone with the same subject.

Anyway, I asked her:

Just wondering if you have any insights into this Jonas character who wants them to come stay with him.

Part of the order, or a good candidate to handle the "good purity status" issue?

Her reply was:

I'm ignoring her kinda joining the "Jonas is Hot" club (ew).
Her cap usage is interesting.
I'm happy she signed off the way she did too.

what is this in reference to??what was your commentary

I just highlighted it rather than re-type. Hope that's ok.
I've already let Holly know.

oops sorry its late and IDK how Imisse that.......................durfy durf

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: [DISCUSSION] Tachyon Email/Profile Update Reply with quote

Okay, I'm doing the same thing with Tachyon's Archives ...

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A PROFILE UPDATE OR AN EMAIL IN THE ARCHIVES IS GOING TO BE MOVED HERE.

I will not be individually emailing each of you. Consider this your warning.

Please remember to quote the email/update you are discussing.
jlyn0983
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new to the AGR thing and still don't understand everything. So I emailed Tachyon. This is her response.

Videos (7) | Favorites (7) | Friends (2)

Sent: December 07, 2006, 10:03 PM
Subject: A little help?
Message: look, if it made sense to me I think I'd be having an easier time of things.

ordeal is a good word for it.

If I am right about my hunch, it's all going to be pretty clear in the next few days. I think I might have stumbled into something MAJOR.

xoxox,

T

jlyn0983 wrote:

> I want to help, but I don't know how. I'm confused about the whole ordeal. I was wondering if you could shed some light on the situation so that I might be able to help?<br/><br/>JLyn0983
Pylopheit
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably old news, and I'm posting in a random thread because I don't know where it fits (feel free to bitch slap me if you all discussed this months ago).
I was just watching some of the early Bree vids (I'm moving out of my flat and I'm trying to avoid packing, hence watching videos) and I noticed that the 'What's a Date' video has Tachyon in the tags. Video is dated September 15th. I know Tachyon's first vid is September 24th but it kind of sounds in that video that she'd already been posting prior to that (and apparently deleted them).
I don't post videos on YT, so I don't know if you can go back and change your tags, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
NikkiBowerReport wrote:
Sent: November 30, 2006, 07:00 AM
Subject: the same taste in books?

I never thought. I'd live to see eighteen.

isn't that dumb? every day. I look in the mirror and say. what? you still here? man!

like even today. I woke up this morning you know? and the sun was shining and everything was nice and I thought this is going to be one terrific day, so you better live it up, boy because tomorrow, maybe you'll be gone.

xoxox,

T

PS. a girl adapts to her surroundings as neccessary, but I'll be saving some of those tips for my own survival skills book! if you're good, i'll give you the exclusive one-on-one interview (excluding daytime chat though 'cause it's a lifelong dream to get on Oprah or The View). but needless to say, abandoned buildings are overrated and the showers are seriously lacking in terms of adequate water pressure! it's been absolute hell on my hair.

James Dean/Rebel without a Cause:"I never thought. I'd live to see eighteen. Isn't that dumb? Every day. I look in the mirror and say. What? You still here ? Man! Like even today. I woke up this morning you know? And the sun was shining and everything was nice and I thought this is going to be one terrific day, so you better live it up, boy because tomorrow, maybe you'll be gone."

Daniel turns 18 on Wednesday..o.oa

and as for her youtube profile...decoded her message reads:

You still have all of my stuff, right? Or did you finally clear out that "home office" of yours and put my things into storage?

Is there another place where this has been discussed?? This area is so unorganised.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
12-9 Profile Update:

To my "Brother" :

Tonight and tomorrow, things shall come into focus.

a lot of things are pointing to big things happening tommorow

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Luv2Luvem wrote:
12-9 Profile Update:

To my "Brother" :

Tonight and tomorrow, things shall come into focus.

sorry too lazy to get the formating right...but Luv just posted the new profile update.

my comments are that a lot of clues are pointing to big things happening tommrow.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cassie_xx
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I smell another drop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: