Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AphidPedia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you would like, please elaborate! I think that the more details, the easier to understand it will be. But try to include important details. I will work on brother and OpAphid. I am going to try and write them in story form as they are the funnest to read, and easiest to understand, imo. what do you guys think?
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alrighty. i'll work on a tachyon Bio thingy!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeing we know quite a bit of information about tachyons background...

and that the archives aren't that...up-to-date ... in the emails...

can someone recall about the time we learned that TAcyon was from Petaluma?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so here is what i have so far...did i miss anything?? should I add anything??
critique please!

Quote:
Tachyon, a character within the OpAphid Arg, is believed to be an undercover agent, who infiltrated the Order. While inside, she obtained information that OpAphid is trying to prevent from leaking out. Tachyon is now on the move, hiding from the Order.

Tachyon began as a simple TAG on Lonelygirl15's video What's A Date. Through research, YouTube user LonWpnX found her.

Tachyon communicates with a fellow undercover agent, "Brother," also known as 10033. Tachyon shares information through Drops. These drops and puzzles, usually in code, are recovered and decoded.

We know through email messages, profile updates, drops and the videos that Tachyon is indeed being followed by the Order. She has even gone as far as "disposing" of one of her "Babysitters." We also discovered that Gemma is an associate with the order through her videos (see Gemma [part I], Gemma [part II], Gemma [part III]_ and we also witnesses a stake out in the hunt for Gemma through her videos (see Gemma [part IV]).

# Drop 1
(bowling for light) - 10/28/06

# Drop 2
(where IS she going?) - 11/02/06

# Drop 3
(The Tachyon Mystery Stories) - 11/11/06

Puzzle 1
# Adventures in New Phone Lines: The Musical - 11/15/05

# Drop 4
(The Lost Art of Punctuality) - 11/26/06

Puzzle 2
# High Complexity: A John Cusack Puzzle - 12/01/06

# Drop 5
(Greasers and Cranes and Sharks Oh My!) - 12/03/06

Puzzle 3
# Step By Step Puzzle (Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine) - 12/10/06

# Drop 6
(Petaluma Revisited) - 12/11/06

Puzzle 4
# Puzzle (Language Labs) - 12/16/06

Background:

Tachyon is presumed to have come from Petaluma, Cal. As mentioned in an email between Tachyon and forum member Ambriel, Tachyon is a member of the missing family in Gemma's video They Disappeared.

We also discovered through email communication, as well as the Language Labs, that Tachyon and her partner "Brother" may have had a relationship outside of business.

Tachyon enjoys Nancy Drew mysteries as well as the Outsiders.

She also enjoys to reference Cassie Is Watching quotes.

romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't smack me....

I think it is a really good start and will work beautifully for now. I may elaborate on a few things later Smile
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romanceismusic wrote:
Don't smack me....

I think it is a really good start and will work beautifully for now. I may elaborate on a few things later Smile

yea i was thinking on my toes...trying to figure out...what exsactly would be needed on a ... bio type thingy.
couldn't think of anything (*smacking head*)(so much for being a journalist...blah)

edit:
i wanted to go into detail about the drops..but not sure if there was a point seeing there were already pages deticated to them

edit 2:
i'm going through it again and adding some pieces about specific events right now Romy.

edit three:

this is what i have so far Romy (tell me when to stop....)

Quote:
Tachyon, a character within the OpAphid Arg, is believed to be an undercover agent, who infiltrated the Order. While inside, she obtained information that OpAphid is trying to prevent from leaking out. Tachyon is now on the move, hiding from the Order.

Tachyon began as a simple TAG on Lonelygirl15's video What's A Date. Through research, YouTube user LonWpnX found her.

Tachyon communicates with a fellow undercover agent, "Brother," also known as 10033. Tachyon shares information through Drops. These drops and puzzles, usually in code, are recovered and decoded by forum members.

We know through email messages, profile updates, drops and her videos that Tachyon is indeed being followed by the Order. She has even gone as far as "disposing" of one of her "Babysitters," (also known as watchers).

We also discovered that Gemma is an associate with the order through her videos (see Gemma [part I], Gemma [part II], Gemma [part III]). We also witnessed a stake out in the hunt for Gemma through her videos (see Gemma [part IV]).

Tachyon first infiltrated the Order's information gathering facility on October 27th, 2006. Information was stolen. This information OpAphid is the information that they are attempting to prevent from leaking into the public's eye. Most of the information was recovered in a near by park to the order (see Action Of An Enemy-Be Careful). But some of the information was/is still in the possession of Tachyon. She has included this information in some of her drops.
The information that has been recovered is a incomplete list of correspondence between OpAphid and YouTube/Forum members. THis list was recovered in Drop 1 and Drop 6:

absynth420
acidfingers
Alvinandthechipmunks
anganderk
avasta
blessedSophia
blindmancansee
blughblue
boredfairy
briska06
brm01
Captious
cassiesgrace
cd3bs
chixor1
cluechaser
covedweller
Cu_Roi
CuttingSquares
Darfaizee
datsrightbitches
davishl
DeadIdol
Destrin41016
donthaveaclue
dug321
Dylanb2004
eggtoffee
Emezy2k7
fatbat69
Frederikke
FrHuggyBear
FromSubjectSent
gemmers19
germanbobslayer
gleamgliding
gtrichar
Helix302
HeWhoMustNotBeNamed1
hummingcrab
ihearthevoices
ilike2burnthing
immodest
ixlr8
jamesdoof
jengels2002
jeremypoursine
jiangzhifei
Jimmyjm
josephbeuys
kapjatokbe
KathleenMJ
kingheartsjacksqueen
ladron121
lec8486
lolm3n
LonWpnX
losh14
lostlifeinlowell
loveleslieforever
Luv2LuvEm
MaxZyrix
mei0023
Melissab718
mezory
MintGurl
mmkhamsehee
mourningbelle
mpipher
nerdielicious
Noava22
noduspocus
Nyloslk
OpAphid
PhillFlash
PiIsYourFfriend
pikales
plumpy3
punkybrister69
qnodrknss
ravensgrace
reganashe
reubenfan27
rjswillis
rockindanceteacher
romanceismusic
rustybug
rustydevil7
Ryo2810
saint696
sakuramayoke
Sfonzarelli
shifty132
shiznutz24
sickhappy
skawjw
Snippity1
soulkaun
spaciegirl
srfriez
stevedx669
stitcheduplove
summoner5890
surrealisticpill
sysopozzy
taiyac
terazi601
terminallycute
TheChessboardWoman
theratdiva
thetroll
tigerlilylynn
tiltingwindward
tomgirl1980
trace2927
Turmi0n
twjaniak
unlimiteddj
UnReaLwurld
urspecial
warpylol
watchingcassie
weetziebat05
Wrkncacnter
xdanielletaylor
xxdemon13xx
zvonx

Tachyon also communicated to "Brother" through a series of VoiceMail messages. After OpAphid was said to infiltrate the VoiceMail box that Tachyon was using, we engaged in a puzzle involving the VM:
(for a more indepth information on this topic please visit ________ )
Tachyon updated her profile with the message: "OMFG. I need to find a better phone line."

When Tachyons phone ((213) 814-2839) was called, A message of jumbled up song clips is heard:

There are 13 song clips:

1. Weezer - Pink Triangle
2. Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground
3. Rob Base - It Takes Two
4. Dashboard Confessional - Age Six Racer
5. Third Eye Blind - Losing A Whole Year
6. Blind Melon - Three is a Magic Number
7. Nine Inch Nails - Down In It
8. Smashing Pumpkins - Zero
9. Metallica - One
10. Coheed and Cambria - Three Evils
11. Tsunami bomb - Negative One to Ten
12. Hole - Use Once and Destroy
13. Violent Femmes - Add It Up

When the numbers from the titles and songs are reversed you get (310) 933-6263.
It's a voicemail message from “brother”.
"so you've figured out my little mash-up, well done. Bad news is I can't get online still, I've spent forever on the phone with AOL tech support. she kept telling me to right click and I was like 'listen lady, I've written out the word click over 100 times now and it's still doing nothing how many more times do you want me to write it. she said maybe I don't have the right software and I was like look, I got the software brand new double bagged and everything. so she tried to redirect me to another line, what's up with that? worst of all though I think I’m going out of my mind, I’ve been to like 100 computer stores this week and none of them sell a keyboard or computer with an any key on it. I hope you're doing well, mom and dad said if you aren't back in a couple weeks I can keep your stuff."

With that we were taken back to math class to perform some algerbra. With tha puzzle we were led to a new number:
The puzzle was solved (refer to spreadsheet above). From this, the number (310) 933-5901 was found.

The VM on this number was:
http://www.acidfingers.com/music/voicemail-11-16.mp3

TRANSCRIPT:

* Numbers dialed* (10033)

They've had me shadowed since I got your signal two weeks ago.
I've had to stay put.
I'm pretty sure they're monitoring my lines so I cant use my phone or the computer.
I'm at a pay phone right now.
I just cant seem to shake these guys for very long.

I was able to hit up an internet cafe and go online.

Looks like you made a few friends.
I tried passing along the message to that kid.
It turns out he hasn’t shown up for his JC classes in over a week.
His mom says he’s on a camping trip.

Black Lincoln just came up the street, it might be a while

* Numbers dialed* (411)

Hi, information?
I was wondering if you might be able to direct me to a store that sells a keyboard or computer that features an any key?
Well, I've been trying to install AOL but it keeps saying press "any" key but I don’t see an "any" key.

Oh, so you mean I can press any key.
They should really be a little more clear about this.

* Beep*

On December 27th, 2006 Bethy discovered a new voicemail message:
If you call Brothers phone [(310) 933-5901]:
You hear a song clip:
Coheed And Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic:

You can listen to this VM here: http://tinyurl.com/yh7ewt

If you call Tachyons phone [(415) 670-9198]:
You hear a song clip:
Jim Carroll - People Who Died:

You can listen to this VM here: http://tinyurl.com/yllbdy

Then on January 1st, Cynicar discovered that brothers voicemail was changed again:
(310) 933-5901
http://www.uploading.com/files/XLJUL6SP/New_VM.wav.html
*Oh, Ill settle down with some old story
About a boy whos just like me
Thought there was love in everything and everyone
Youre so naive!
They always reach a sorry ending
They always get it in the end
Still it was worth it as I turned the pages solemnly, and then
With a winning smile, the poor boy
With naivety succeeds
At the final moment, I cried
I always cry at endings*

(song is "Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying" by Belle and Sebastian )

# Drop 1
(bowling for light) (see designated page for more information) - 10/28/06

# Drop 2

# Drop 3

Puzzle 1

# Drop 4

Puzzle 2

# Drop 5

Puzzle 3

# Drop 6

Puzzle 4

Background:

Tachyon is presumed to have come from Petaluma, Cal. As mentioned in an email between Tachyon and forum member Ambriel, Tachyon is a member of the missing family in Gemma's video They Disappeared.

We also discovered through email communication, as well as the Language Labs, that Tachyon and her partner "Brother" may have had a relationship outside of business.

Thanks to the number of people I copied and pasted from! I would give you all credit individually....but i'm not sure who you all are!
So thanks everyone!
~Killthesmiley (aka Kelly)

*add the right links where needed....

shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good summary of the Tachyon events. But we need more of a short, maybe 3 paragraph, analysis and background info telling us who the person is, what their purpose is, what they've done, etc to help people understand the characters. We can link off of that to the puzzles.

For example, Brother's page just has this about him:
Quote:
Brother is Tachyon's partner in the OpAphid ARG. Some OpAphid ARG participants received a phone call from Brother to test their worthiness of joining the Operation.

That doesn't really help anyone trying to learn who brother is, where he came from, what he's doing, etc...
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the original one is closer to what you want...

Quote:

Tachyon communicates with a fellow undercover agent, "Brother," also known as 10033. Tachyon shares information through Drops. These drops and puzzles, usually in code, are recovered and decoded.

We know through email messages, profile updates, drops and the videos that Tachyon is indeed being followed by the Order. She has even gone as far as "disposing" of one of her "Babysitters." We also discovered that Gemma is an associate with the order through her videos (see Gemma [part I], Gemma [part II], Gemma [part III]_ and we also witnesses a stake out in the hunt for Gemma through her videos (see Gemma [part IV]).

Tachyon first infiltrated the Order's information gathering facility on October 27th, 2006. Information was stolen. This information OpAphid is the information that they are attempting to prevent from leaking into the public's eye. Most of the information was recovered in a near by park to the order (see Action Of An Enemy-Be Careful). But some of the information was/is still in the possession of Tachyon. She has included this information in some of her drops.
The information that has been recovered is a incomplete list of correspondence between OpAphid and YouTube/Forum members. THis list was recovered in Drop 1 and Drop 6 (add link here).

Tachyon also communicated to "Brother" through a series of VoiceMail messages. After OpAphid was said to infiltrate the VoiceMail box that Tachyon was using, we engaged in a puzzle involving the VM (add links here...). On December 27th, 2006 Bethy discovered a new voicemail message (here). Then on January 1st, Cynicar discovered that brothers voicemail was changed again (and here).

# Drop 1

# Drop 2

# Drop 3

Puzzle 1

# Drop 4

Puzzle 2

# Drop 5

Puzzle 3

# Drop 6

Puzzle 4

Background:

alright cool....just wanted to elaborate.
Like i said in the newer post, add dates, links, information as you want.

edit to add a couple of bits from the last summary

romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kelly, Its really good for technical, but try and avoid puzzles and drops. think of it as if you were writing a childrens story. Keep it sweet and simple. Smile
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Tachyon, a character within the OpAphid Arg, is believed to be an undercover agent, who infiltrated the Order. He purpose seems to be the "anti-order."

While inside, she obtained information through a break-in on October 27th, 2006, that OpAphid is trying to prevent from leaking out (see drop 1, drop 6 and action of an enemy:be careful). Tachyon is now on the move, hiding from the Order.

Tachyon communicates with a fellow undercover agent, "Brother," also known as 10033. Tachyon shares information through Drops and VoiceMail messages (seeAdventures in New Phone Lines: The Musical). These drops and puzzles, usually in code, are recovered and decoded.

# Drop 1

# Drop 2

# Drop 3

Puzzle 1

# Drop 4

Puzzle 2

# Drop 5

Puzzle 3

# Drop 6

Puzzle 4

Background:

shortened back to about original length with some small additions.

take out the drop list if need be.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

after that one..i give up
>>>huge writers block right now...trust me this was a break from actual work, trying to stimulate some ideas...didn't work<<<

romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh it was a really good try and you have some stuff in there to work with. I am having ALOT of trouble with OpAphid as well. So don't feel to bad.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:

Playing the grammar nazi here, just for the sake of readability - that should be 'she also enjoys referencing Cassie Is Watching quotes'. Smile
Yes, I'm pedantic. ._.

Looks great, though - thanks muchos. Been trying to find out all the ARGy stuff for LG15, but information's pretty scattered - hadn't found links or transcripts of that original Brother voice mail, for example.

No, I'm not very nice.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kelly, If you want to still try a go at the bio for Tach, would it help to follow this?

Just write a short, maybe 3 paragraph, analysis and background with some info telling us who the person is, what their purpose is, what they've done, etc. Try and avoid all puzzle and drop information, as all that is irrelevant to who the character is. Try writing as if you were writing a Childrens Book; short, sweet, and to the point.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

achenar wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:

Playing the grammar nazi here, just for the sake of readability - that should be 'she also enjoys referencing Cassie Is Watching quotes'. Smile
Yes, I'm pedantic. ._.

Looks great, though - thanks muchos. Been trying to find out all the ARGy stuff for LG15, but information's pretty scattered - hadn't found links or transcripts of that original Brother voice mail, for example.

yea i notced that too...
hmmph

i'mgoing to give it another go soon.
wait to get all the distracting hoise chores out of the way

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: