Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel has to know--he went to the camp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steamywndr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Daniel has to know--he went to the camp Reply with quote

Why would Daniel be allowed to attend the religious camp? He knows more than he is letting on. If the camp is even remotely associated with the Thelemites, he would recognize the pic of Crowley, no?

Bree mentions that " last year" Daniel went to the camp, and had fun. Now this year, he thinks it's weird and doesn't want to film the play. He's more involved in the religion than is being let on, otherwise, I doubt Bree's parents would let her hang out with him. Maybe he's just rebelling, and will take Bree along, eventually trying to save her from the ceremony.

Thoughs?
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree said she thought daniel had fun. but in fact i didnt think he did. according to his response vids, he mentioned about the camp or the play being "lame". clearly he didnt wanted to have much more to do with the religion itself.

he attended bree's play in the end out of an affection for her. i mean, they argued and fought and he, like any other normal guy, would miss her after an adequate length of silence.

about his parents banning him from the house permanently... there might be a motive for it. 2 major reasons.
1) daniel snuck bree out of her house to a party she wasnt allowed to go.
2) bree's parents deemed daniel as someone who is anti their religion and might cause harm to their daughter's belief.

im hoping for something exciting coming 12 october... the supposed sacred date of her ritual!
steamywndr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay--but why would daniel be invited to the camp at all? I am not aware of cults who openly enroll just anyone into their religious camps. he knows something...
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

having spent so much time together in a room with bree, the father must have thought daniel has taken up an interest in both the religion and maybe his daughter.

but if occults have no tendency of recruitment, why would bree mention that her camp is for people to get to know their religion better thru games and stage plays?
steamywndr
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

true--it could be a recruiting mechanism...

I still think it;s important to remember that daniel is not clueless.
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitely. bree mentioned that he is a computer genius. prolly knows the internet a lot more than bree does. prolly even knows google, wikipedia and stuff like that.

and since he has attended the camp before, he would have sort of an experience or a close shave with bree's faith. he would know.

and we're about to find out if he might do something to save his beloved bree.
psychobunnie
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe daniel is trying to save bree?

i mean he did just make her choose between him or the religion.
asenath
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solasura wrote:
having spent so much time together in a room with bree, the father must have thought daniel has taken up an interest in both the religion and maybe his daughter.

but if occults have no tendency of recruitment, why would bree mention that her camp is for people to get to know their religion better thru games and stage plays?

I just thought I'd point out that you used the word "occult" where you meant (I'm assuming) the word "cult". The reason I point this out is that these words mean two different things. "Occult" means "of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies / beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious / secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated / hidden from view" while "cult" means "a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies / an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp. as manifested by a body of admirers / the object of such devotion / a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc." (Ref. 1 and Ref. 2)

I hope I'm not coming off as too picky; it's just a pet peeve of mine when people misuse those two words.
mousegirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he does know more... but I don't think he likes it.
AS for the camp, I really thinks he didn't like it at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Daniel aka Danielbeast All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: