Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel Made the RIGHT decision

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thepurelily
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Daniel Made the RIGHT decision Reply with quote

Daniel,
friendship isn't about being steamrolled into doing what the people you love want you to do. THAT would be a cult mentality. I feel like your decision to part ways with Bree was probably harder for you than it was for the viewers. I'm dismayed however that so many people seem unforgiving of you making a choice that was right for you.
Bree has been in a bad situation for a long time, and you've been a good friend to her through that. You gave up your job, your car, all your spare money, and even your school life to help a friend. You did the best you could and followed your instincts. I have a lot of respect for that.
I was as dismayed as you were to find that Holly what's her face went with the Jonas scheme. It seemed like a total sham. Perhaps time will prove that this is all a trick, but even if it doesn't your decision to go on with life and do what you think is right doesn't cancel out all the good you have done in the past. I hope Bree is ok, but even more than that, I hope you are ok and that the decision you made turns out to be a good one for you.
Don't let them get you
~Katie
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, that was NOt the right decision. I wanna slap him silly
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lily,
you either haven't been watching for a while, or you completely ignore 1/3 of the videos.
THere is a video from the charater OpAphid, who is the order, showing tht they have infiltrated both bree and Daniels home.
The move that he just made was a stupid one.
THe order isn't going to stop following him. He's seen too much information that they didn't want anyone to see, and he displayed it on his youtube profile for everyone to see.
Now he's all alone, and he's in trouble.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan, u ned to get bk there and hit that before every guy on this forum lose total respect 4 u Wink

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: yeah Reply with quote

hit that hard

hahahahaha
Vintage_Angel
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel you have to get back to Bree and quick!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel's leaving Bree may not have been the smartest decision, but it's harder to follow two separate targets than to follow than if they stick together, on the run.

Just because he may have separated himself from Bree doesn't automatically mean that he'll head for home, where the Order is most likely waiting. Hopefully, he has the sense to know that the Order won't leave him alone, and will try to find someplace else to hide out.

I don't know... Rolling Eyes

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thepurelily
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching the lonely girl saga unfold since August. It's just rare that I disagree with so many people on what is right and what is wrong in the show, and why say the same thing a million times "nice tour of the hall" "nice hall tour" "the hall looks real special"... etc. So, even though I've been around, I haven't felt compelled to comment until NOW.

If Daniel and I were friends in real life, and I had seen him take off with some girl, lose his job, drop school, cut off contact with his parents, abandon his car, and rely on people from the internet to guide him. I would hope the people on the internet would be fair about it.

When you are a child your parents are ultimately responsible for your decisions, but when you reach age 18 YOU are responsible. Daniel has paid a hefty price for following Bree and helping her deal with the mess her parents let her slip into. As a minor Bree's shortcomings can be blamed on her parent's shortsightedness. Daniel is responsible for Daniel. Somehow in all of this Daniel became responsible for Bree too. Bree is a minor, she was left in Daniel's care. Daniel has done all he could to help her. Daniel- the one her parents told her to stay with did not feel safe going to Jonas. It was for Bree to follow and trust him, not the other way around.

Daniel did not leave Bree- she left him. We all empathize with Bree, because she's the main character, but the truth is Bree disobeyed her parents, pulled her friend into danger, -a friend she abused and lied to in previous shows- and now she gave him the ultimate slap in the face by leaving him alone to deal with her mess.

Daniel on the other hand is walking away, if she followed him, he'd let her. Daniel would eventually have found another answer that didn't include Jonas. He followed his gut, and I can't blame or criticize him for that.

It's not that I'm mad at Bree, or disappointed in her- she's been forced to grow up fast, and having to make decisions for herself. She was hungry and she wanted a bath. So, the decision she made was based on instant gratification. Daniel's decision was based on the knowledge that no one could be trusted because by Bree's own admission the Order is everywhere. Bree's a child though, and her decision was that of a child- however, because she isn't five years old, Daniel couldn't force her to stay with him.

As for Daniel he will probably regret leaving Bree, and I hope he doesn't go home. At some point though Daniel has to start getting his life back together. If Bree doesn't trust him enough to stay with him, and all he was living on was that trust, then he might as well start again. It's not our fault that Bree and Daniel split up- we aren't children of a divorce though it may feel like it at first. Bree and Daniel just came to a point that they couldn't agree. Would it have been better for Daniel to pick her up caveman style and carry her away kicking and screaming?

I still say Daniel made the right decision for himself.
~Katie
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did make the "right" decision for himself...he did.

But honestly, he could be putting her in danger by letting her go alone. Was he responsible for her?

He could be putting himself back in danger as well.
Why was he running from home in the first place?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel was "put in charge" by Bree's parents. I say that in quotes because we all understand that Daniel has certain responsibilities being the elder of the two, but that never made Bree exempt from responsibility.

I've done just about all that Daniel has done in some way while I was homeless, except for abandon/leave my girfriend behind. My girlfriend and I were separated, but in a different way that Daniel and Bree were; it wasn't my choice. Keeping that in mind, I feel that I can relate to Daniel, in a way.'

I'm not mad at either Daniel or Bree. I just feel that things could have been handled a bit better. If the theory that all this was a ploy to mislead the Order, then maybe it wasn't such 'mistake' as people are saying.

Whoever 'walked away' from who, they both are responsible for their own actions. In this kind of situation, seniority doesn't hold much weight. Will Daniel regret his actions? Most likely. Until the last moment, he had given Bree the chance to keep going with him.

I hope to believe that I wouldn't think 'childishly' or purely for 'instant gratification' if someone had offered shelter or food when I was homeless. But who of you out there wouldn't accept if you were in the same situation? Something called self-preservation would kick in, instantly.

Do I agree with Daniel's (and ultimately Bree's, as well) decision to separate? No, not really. But I still repsect them for it. I just really hope that the both of them know how much more difficult things will be for the both of them. They have a better chance together than separated.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: