Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] Tachyon - Gemma? [Part II]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:
tigerlilylynn wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
Gemma and Lucy together, ok.

What does Lucy do for the order? She preps ceremony participants. I think Op knew what Tachyon was up to this weekend, and is using her to tell us all that if Bree doesn't participate in the ceremony, Gemma will be prepped in her stead.

No. Bree was born a chosen one. Gemma isn't a chosen one.

Weeeell, she may be chosen to be a watcher which is what I suspect of Bree's situation as well.

Look, I know I am grasping at straws here. I just need to figure out a way to believe that the side I have chosen doesn't include Gemma. In the event that I am wrong, will one of you please just hunt me down and get it over with? Laughing

LOL I know hun...I know.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
One of the tags is "jonastko"... what does that mean? TKO like in boxing?

jonastko=jonas.. the charachter.. and yes tko - total knockout.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
spiff5000 wrote:
One of the tags is "jonastko"... what does that mean? TKO like in boxing?

jonastko=jonas.. the charachter.. and yes tko - total knockout.

In boxing it's technical knock out but I suspect the double entendre. Rolling Eyes
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ApotheosisAZ wrote:

Look, I know I am grasping at straws here. I just need to figure out a way to believe that the side I have chosen doesn't include Gemma. In the event that I am wrong, will one of you please just hunt me down and get it over with? Laughing

Heh, yes.

All of us red-blooded, Gemma-hating OpHeads are having a hard time swallowing this.

Maybeeeeee they're penpals? Rolling Eyes
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sighs* Whew... I can't believe I took almost all day to finally post on this...

Tachyon posted the second installment of her 'reconnaisance' videos as she observes our 'favorite' fake british bombshell, Gemma. This one is short and sweet, beginning with a few short screenshots of Gemma to remind us of who the subject is.

Those are followed by a clip of the subject walking behind a person that has been seen in the LG15 videos before. It's the return of Bree's helper, Lucy! Now what Gemma is doing following Lucy around, I have no idea.

I'm sure that a lot of you have already passed judgement on this, like usual. As for me? I'm still not going to say if I feel that Gemma is evil or not, just yet. I have my reservations, but I'm not passing them off until I see a bit more of what happens, here.

After the previous scene, a the camera shifts to a lone palm tree, as a tip-off that this is definitely not Jolly ol' England. The question, now, is: Has Gemma been on US shores even before the first time she graced our screens? Yet another question that I feel should be researched a bit more before saying what is the "whole truth".

Finally, Tachyon-san leaves with a simple message: "but wait, there's more.", but before switching off the letters look to jumble into something that looked like:

Is this more than just a jumble of the letters that composed the message that had just been on the screen?

Someone had mentioned that the music used for the video had an air of espionage or someone being a double-agent? Was the music for Gemma? Could it have been for Lucy? or could it have been Tachyon's music?

Discuss!

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
spiff5000
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still suspicious about Jonas. I just watched all his videos. His description of his parents death in the Thanksgiving video doesn't make sense. Why would both parents sail off leaving a teenager alone at home for weeks/months?

He mentioned a Ranger station(???) picked out a distress call in Humboldt from his parents and they were never heard from again. How many places near Humboldt county can dock an ocean-faring sailboat (with a long keel)? I'm guessing from most northerly to most southernly it would be Portland, OR (way north), Crescent City, Arcata, Fort Bragg and San Francisco.

Is it possible he's live near Petaluma? Hell, I think you can sail all the way to Petaluma from the SF bay!

But I digress. I'm also suspicious because he keeps pushing Daniel to come stay at his place. Why? Is it just for Bree's well being, or does he want to capture them both to hand over to the Order? After all, as long as Daniel is free and knows where Jonas lives, Bree should be safe.
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I viewed this video on youtube, there was a comment made by "sharpiefix."

Quote:
I got it! on second 22 there are some letters bolded. B, T, W, H, R, E, O. Then you guys noticed on second 23 there is ATEMRE bolded. Anagram those... "A Brother We Met". Ring a bell anyone? I'm not sure since the text effect fluctuates, but that seems pretty interesting considering the constant mentioning around of "Brother".

Also, the last Gemma Revealed type video was a drop. Is there any way that this is a drop as well?
windsong
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isnt a drop because there is no location and Tachyon didn't add her usual "tag, you're it" message, the sign that there's a drop.
Chartreuse
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, true.

I can't wait to see part three though. Since "there's more."
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"some one posted this as a comment to Gemma's vid... but the rose changes position like four time during the vid.. I think it is actually showing it wilting away....death of innocence is a nice thery , but could this possibly show something else?? Gemma has been acting weird lately ..what if the rose shows her hopes dying... what if she is being forced to make Daniel and Bree go home... by not being able to accomplish this goal her hopes of {living, being free of the order,helping someone she cares about survive....etc} are dying out... Look at her during this video.. she seems more put together than her last couple of vids,but she seems jittery..... and kind of manic...

thats just my take on the thingy.... "

I just wanted to point ou that I posted this on the gemma section a few days ago and BBBOOOOO YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAA I was right about my theory woot woot

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
wstabeo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I mentioned that image...and I noticed today that Tac does the same thing in the first Gemma video. It's a flash of an image, and it doesn't flow with the surrounding frames.

From Part I:

From Part II:

Clearly different images...but what they are? No clue.
Destrin41016
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...know what just ran through my mind?...what if tach isnt showing that gemma is evil but lucy is good? Very Happy me is stoopid so disregard this lol
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wstabeo wrote:
Yes, I mentioned that image...and I noticed today that Tac does the same thing in the first Gemma video. It's a flash of an image, and it doesn't flow with the surrounding frames.

From Part I:

From Part II:

Clearly different images...but what they are? No clue.

Yes in the first video.. most people just suspected it was the letters globbed together..
However, in [Part II] is actually appears OVER the words..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
storyteller
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if the twist to all of this is that Gemma IS Tachyon? I'm not sure that's possible, but...
boo
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spiff5000 wrote:
After all, as long as Daniel is free and knows where Jonas lives, Bree should be safe.

Except that Daniel DOESN'T know where Jonas lives. They met on a street somewhere, remember? Then Daniel left and Bree went with Jonas. Daniel has no idea how to get to Jonas's house if Bree needs him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: