Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not a Religion?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Not a Religion? Reply with quote

So if we now think that Gemma's been lying to us all along...does that mean that Bree's religion is really a religion and not a secret society? Why would Gemma tell her it wasn't one if she was working for the Order the whole time?
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sry I didn't mean to post this in the video section d'oh!
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem - moved it for ya!
colbertnationgirl
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree. i always thought it was weird that bree always called it a religion and gemma said it wasnt. and know that gemma's evil.................
7Harry7Potter7
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh yeahhh...I agree with you. I don't think we can trust ANYTHING that Gemma has said now that we know she's a traitor. I think we can assume that everything she has said is the exact opposite of what is actually is.

Coming July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

784 pages
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Maybe what she said was valid. Maybe she was caught by the Order after "Scared To Go Home" and then forced from then on to deceive us. You can't just assume she's a traitor. You can theorize, but please don't present it as a fact.
krmurr87
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused i didn't think I did
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm upholding the "Gemma is good" banner,and I agree with JustAnotherLonelyGirl. When Gemma initially made contact with Bree and helped her find information on the Watchers and answered questions about the Order, she was helping Bree. After all, she did tell her to not go to the authorities and stay on the run. Then after her 'false alarm' with the watchers she is singing a different tune. I think we can trust what Gemma told us beforehand as well as the symbols she tried to convey (dead rose) afterhand.
JonnyBoy
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well perhaps when she said not to contact the athority, it was a way to keep the athority away and was helping the order in doing that. and gemma was lying about where she was, and i dont think they would fly her there that quickly.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
Confused i didn't think I did

Not you. That was directed at Harry Potter.
Sorry, I guess my pissiness was uncalled for.
Too many people are getting ahead of themselves and going GEMMA IS AN EVIL BITCH! YES I KNEW IT! and it's getting old.

I think your post was a good thought, and I, too, have been wondering the same things.
LC
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's possible/likely that Gemma is a bad guy, but when she gave all the info about the order, and said that it wasn't a religion, if that wasn't true, wouldn't Bree have said something in one of her next videos? So I think we can assume that the info Gemma gave us about the Order is true

just my thoughts!
zippo69
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Gemma is in the same mess as Bree, we need more info, since theres not many videos of her.
silvermoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I disliked the Gemma character, I agree that there isn't enough info to say for sure that Gemma was "evil" from the get go. (Especially if we were not supposed to have to watch the Oppy videos to follow the storyline)

I'm in agreement with the fact that she probably started out as trying to be helpful, but was contacted by the Order (during Scared to go Home) and was somehow forced to turn on Bree and Daniel.
jonasrawks
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silvermoon wrote:
As much as I disliked the Gemma character, I agree that there isn't enough info to say for sure that Gemma was "evil" from the get go. (Especially if we were not supposed to have to watch the Oppy videos to follow the storyline)

I'm in agreement with the fact that she probably started out as trying to be helpful, but was contacted by the Order (during Scared to go Home) and was somehow forced to turn on Bree and Daniel.

That's always been my way of thinking. She's like the opposite of Alex, who is/was part of the Order and now is questioning it.
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonasrawks wrote:
silvermoon wrote:

That's always been my way of thinking. She's like the opposite of Alex, who is/was part of the Order and now is questioning it.

According to Tachyon, Gemma had been working for the Order since at least the February before LG15 started (when she tried to get Brother blown up).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Her Religion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: