Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0097 "Gemma, Who Are You?" [12/13/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Daniel was probably brought home so that he could look through her house anyway. We don't really seem to have control, see?
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
SharpI wrote:
But Gemma isn't in London. and apparently has never been in London. That's a little harder to explain away, dyt?

Not really any more shady than Bree's parents with the shots and Bree herself with the lie about the ceremony (the set up for Daniel). None of these people have spotless records, so I don't think we can say any of them are definitely good while another is definitely bad.

As far as it goes, Bree doesn't have a good explanation for the lie with the fake ceremony. "They told me to" isn't the best explanation considering she could have gotten her best friend (and someone who is extremely loyal to her) killed just because someone in authority said "Do this" and she went "Okay Very Happy ."

But, the thing is, Bree has been brought up her whole life to obey her elders and figures of authority, since she was very young, probably for the very purpose of the ceremony. Maybe even her parents went through that too
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khjq wrote:
alysaface wrote:
ewwww, haha! okay, back on topic.

i agree with the person who just said jonas can see everything we can see, and bree and daniel can only see what's on here.

Well if Jonas can see everything we can see, why hasn't he warned Daniel about the cameras thats in Daniel's house and in Bree's?

trainer101 wrote:
Regarding who can see what (just my observations)

Daniel specifically says that he saw Jonas' video - no mention of Tachyon's vid.
I'm going to assume that means that neither Bree nor Daniel see Op vids or Tachyon vids..

Quote:
Well, we know that Gemma watches the videos, so if she really does work for the Order, Daniel should NOT be telling her where he’s going. They’ll take him and then use him to find Bree.

I think the Creators need to draw us a diagram about which characters can see whose videos Confused

Last edited by robtomorrow on Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah!!! It figures that the newest video would start to load up while I was on my way to work!!!! Grrrr!! *sighs and shakes head*

Oh well... Obviously, I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and see the video. Not to mention, quickly scan through all twelve pages (so far) of comments. Oh, BTW, yeah, I'm still at work, but no worries, it's a "down time" around here, so I'm in the office with my laptop hooked up...

Ohh-kay, well, onto current business.... The new video...

Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. Good thinking, my man. Maybe goin' home really was the best choice for you. You're finally back to thinking somewhat straight, again.

Obviously he doesn't know about the cameras in his and Bree's rooms, but... how do we know for certain that they're even still there? For all we know, the "Home Alone" video was all a scare tactic, just in case Bree or Daniel ever were to stumble upon Op Aphid's videos... Just a thought...

Anyway, keeping with the quid pro quo, What happens next? Danny-boy goes over to Bree's and get's captured? Maybe... It might be a good idea if he sent someone else on a reconnaisance mission to Bree's. Though it's pretty obvious that that won't happen. I don't think he trusts anyone enough to do that.

So... now, Dan knows about Gemma's involvement with Lucy, Bree's former Helper. Obviously he believes something's up. Yeah, I do find it just a bit odd that he didn't ask Jonas how he came up with that footage.

Come to think of it, I don't think Jonas ever said how he got that footage. We all just assumed that he got it from Tachyon's surveillance. Looks like the same footage, yes, but I'd really like to know how that footage came to be in his possesion.

Speculation is going around that Gemma was never in London in the first place. I think that's a moot point. The fact of the matter is that she's in the States, NOW! The only thing that proving Gemma was never in London does is confirm that it was just one more lie that she told. At this point, tacking on another lie will not really do anything to make her character more or less villified.

Ugh... Not sure what else to touch on. I think this should be good, for now.

Oh, last point. Off topic to Josh... Just because you lost your virginity to a hot babe does not prove you have a sex life. She's just one girl. Though, I give you props for hittin' that.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lonelygirl
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why in the world would daniel want to go to bree's house when the order seems to want them there? they would end up just following him to bree. daniel, get back to bree fast and nice haircut.
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl wrote:
why in the world would daniel want to go to bree's house when the order seems to want them there? they would end up just following him to bree. daniel, get back to bree fast and nice haircut.

agreed. seriously if daniel/creators are watching this. DON'T GO BACK TO BREE'S house.. So stupid to go to the place Gemma wanted you to go to. STILL NO SIGN OF BREE =(
Lurker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Lurker wrote:
SharpI wrote:
But Gemma isn't in London. and apparently has never been in London. That's a little harder to explain away, dyt?

Not really any more shady than Bree's parents with the shots and Bree herself with the lie about the ceremony (the set up for Daniel). None of these people have spotless records, so I don't think we can say any of them are definitely good while another is definitely bad.

As far as it goes, Bree doesn't have a good explanation for the lie with the fake ceremony. "They told me to" isn't the best explanation considering she could have gotten her best friend (and someone who is extremely loyal to her) killed just because someone in authority said "Do this" and she went "Okay Very Happy ."

But, the thing is, Bree has been brought up her whole life to obey her elders and figures of authority, since she was very young, probably for the very purpose of the ceremony. Maybe even her parents went through that too

Gemma was brought up in the same kind of setting, though. Should we make that excuse for her if it turns out she was never in London (which is a bit of a stretch, I think; I've been in Texas before, but because I'm not there at the moment doesn't mean I've never been there)?
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

erolyn wrote:
We know Tachyon contacted Daniel in some form, because he mentions in the "homeless" video that she warned him about the order tracking his car. So perhaps she sent Jonas the Gemma footage in a similar way? Emailed him a URL, or something?

You can d/l youtube videos using sites like this:
http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php

and converting it to a usable/edit-able format using a program like this:
http://www.isquint.org/
nancymakuhari
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I also think it's possible that Jonas and Tachyon have some kind of secret relationship. Tachyon once said her brother has a scar, and so does Jonas. That's possible, isn't it?

And I think that there will be a Tachyon-Jonas vs. OpAphid-Gemma division in the future.

I really like this, in what video did Tachyon say her brother had a scar?
Yoga Bear
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arammat wrote:
Yoga Bear wrote:
Sorry if this has been said before...

What if Gemma was taken from London to keep her from interacting with B&D, and Jonas is the one with The Order.

I just have a hard time believing things are what they seem here...not like The Creatrons to give us all the info in such a straight forward way.

I hate to say this but I am starting to think Jonas is the one to worry bout...Bree puts everything on video, no matter what! Its way out of character for her not to show up...especially after we have seen every thing else.

Just my 2 cents

Hi Yoga Bear. I don't think anyone else has said it before, and you raise an interesting scenario. It is quite possible that the Order grabbed Gemma so they could keep her under their control and nothing is as we have reasoned it out in the last day or so. Hmmmm

Thanks for responding Smile I bet we get a desperate v-log from Gemma asking for help..saying that she is being forced to work with them.

OOOOO..I just started thinking bout Gemma's last video and the dead rose next to her......lost innocence?
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nancymakuhari wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
I also think it's possible that Jonas and Tachyon have some kind of secret relationship. Tachyon once said her brother has a scar, and so does Jonas. That's possible, isn't it?

And I think that there will be a Tachyon-Jonas vs. OpAphid-Gemma division in the future.

I really like this, in what video did Tachyon say her brother had a scar?

Actually, she said it in correspondence via email with a member of the forums. It is in the OpAphid section somewhere. The girl was talking to her and acting as though she had dated Brother, and Tachyon said something like "I suppose you know about the scar."
I would try to find the link to the screencap, but it's 2:30 AM and I'm still not done with my homework.

PS. off topic, but to everyone who heard me whining about my college apps, i got into my top choice school early decision. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy so i'm doneee with that bs! Razz
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this video kinda disappointed me a bit i was really hoping to see Bree still alive and not floating in a lake or something..... ooo shiver let's not go with that line of thought. Anyway i like the fact that Daniel has seen the error of his ways and is striking out to find any info he can at Bree's house. I really do think the creators are taking into account fan ideas because i thought he should do this a good while back and posted that and several others did too. Now walla! here he goes.. cool stuff. I just hope he gets in and out of Bree's house quick and without incident and keeps a good lookout over his shoulder for men in black. Then take a trip to see Bree at Jonas's of course after making several wide detours to throw off any evil spies.

Man i personally still have this haunting feeling ever since hearing Bree yell to Daniel "You just can't leave me!" I really hope we get to see a reunion or something between Bree and Daniel soon. For now i am still going to stick with the belief that she has indeed shut herself away. I can't imagine how sad she must be from Daniel not being around and finding out Gemma's betrayal Crying or Very sad. She really needs some love right now and until Daniel shows up to cheer her up i do not know if we will be seeing anymore of her anytime soon.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: next video Reply with quote

I think the next video should show what really happened when Bree met Jonas. I'm thinking a mass of clowns grabbing her and beating her up with Jonas throwing shaved nuts at her. Then, we will see Daniel give Jonas a high five, and they'll get on the skateboard and skate off unusually close to one another on the skateboard. Then that will be the end of the series.

Or I think the big twist should be that Bree is not real. I noticed in the Warwalking video Daniel starts mumbling and talking in tongues to Bree. Maybe Daniel is the one that was stuck in his room, and "Bree's Parents are actually Daniel's parents.

And then the fans would also go "wow! that means if we saw her that we're all crazy too!"

I think that woudl be a great way to end this series. A grand statements saying, "yeah, you're all crazy!"

Oh, I hope there be some clowns
heybitch
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: next video Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
I think the next video should show what really happened when Bree met Jonas. I'm thinking a mass of clowns grabbing her and beating her up with Jonas throwing shaved nuts at her. Then, we will see Daniel give Jonas a high five, and they'll get on the skateboard and skate off unusually close to one another on the skateboard. Then that will be the end of the series.

Or I think the big twist should be that Bree is not real. I noticed in the Warwalking video Daniel starts mumbling and talking in tongues to Bree. Maybe Daniel is the one that was stuck in his room, and "Bree's Parents are actually Daniel's parents.

And then the fans would also go "wow! that means if we saw her that we're all crazy too!"

I think that woudl be a great way to end this series. A grand statements saying, "yeah, you're all crazy!"

Haha!
Oh. Glowe that sounds great!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: next video Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:

as long as the clowns look like pennywise, or that crazy freakin clown from dead rising, i'm sooooooo in.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: