Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chat/Forum Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed that your "crack" got moved here!!!

lol

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
stuart2004 wrote:
ApotheosisAZ wrote:
For all the people who joined in for the first time this evening, a piece of humble advice: There is a chat room for all of this, but it isn't located on this site. The chat was established long before OpAphid became canon. For more information, check out this thread:

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3170

Another helpful tip: If you haven't already caught up to the whole OpAphid story, you really should. Read the sticky threads located at the top of each OpAphid forum! You'll be very glad you did!

For all those concerned some of us cant get into the chat so we have to pretend to help by just using the forums...

UGH. I can't believe I even have to get involved with this post.

1. We try to help everyone get into chat, some of you know that *cough* *cough*

2. We don't use the chat on the site because it doesn't have some of the abilities that we need to use when solving puzzles, plus it crashes all the time.

3. I'm willing to help anyone who can't get into IRC with different programs/ways to get in, PM. I want people there.

4. WE UPDATE the forums as things happen, I mean, we find a clue, we don't even think about we go directly to the forums. For example with the movie post thread I spent 23 hours (!) and updated my post more the 55 times (!) to make sure you all were in the loop and could help. My entire focus was on the forums.

5. A lot of puzzles have been solved right in here the forums! Or valuable clues/ideas have been posted.

6. If your not in CHAT how do you know who is in chat "solving" and who is just going by the forums? Sometimes I'm too busy for chat and I just help in the forums.

Anyway, if you want to debate this further with me, PM me. I'm done with this thread. THE END.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I ever voiced any concern as it's obviously been misunderstood completely and now people are gettign pissy thinking I was pissy...even though I'm not the only one to feel the way I do. Sorry. Sorry I voiced concern. I wasn't trying to be crappy, though I think a lot of my posts were taken that way. Shoot, story of my life. I am always taken that way. Either way, evidently I couldn't adequately phrase my concern and most of these posts that seem to be insulted by mine really are unnecessary...the people posting them aren't the people that are in question...aren't the ones who are not thoughtful, etc. So...I drop it. Forget it. I'll just find some other way to occupy my time between videos. Sorry for the misunderstanding and hassle.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FallingIntoSin wrote:

you didn't HAVE to get involved with the post, you werent' held at gun point were you. And it wasn't a debate, and people weren't being pissy. we were having a calm, collective discussion and tiger had already said everything that you did. Plus some people jsut can't get into the IRC chat, not because of server problems or things like that, but IRC is just blocked on their computer, as well as any other chat.

And i'm also curious about your on site chat room crashing statement. The new chat hasn't crashed yet. nNd the bugs have been fixed and worked through (for the most part)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
acidfingers
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
FallingIntoSin wrote:

you didn't HAVE to get involved with the post, you werent' held at gun point were you. And it wasn't a debate, and people weren't being pissy. we were having a calm, collective discussion and tiger had already said everything that you did. Plus some people jsut can't get into the IRC chat, not because of server problems or things like that, but IRC is just blocked on their computer, as well as any other chat.

And i'm also curious about your on site chat room crashing statement. The new chat hasn't crashed yet. nNd the bugs have been fixed and worked through (for the most part)

The Java web-based irc client which is linked to in a sticky here on the forums uses the standard http port to send data to and from the irc servers. Everyone that can read this has their http port open, and hence can use the java chat.
[13:09:39] <marlasinger> acid's like a pussy sore, if you keep playing with it it just gets worse.
FallingIntoSin
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
FallingIntoSin wrote:

If you're curious about my inability to get in the chat without it crashing, may want talk to the creators, which whom I've been dialoging with this issue about.

Really Kill, it seems like the only reason your ever on these forums is to start trouble. If you want I can give you some numbers for a "Drama Lovers Anonymous" 12 step program, I'm sure they'd be happy to accept you.

Best wishes for a full recovery from drama.

*Hugs*

Falling
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Men think if women are grabbing and clawing at each other there's a chance they might somehow you know... kiss." --Jerry Seinfeld, on the appeal of Catfights
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. still can't get into this site's chat. But, it's neither here nor there...so...eh.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FallingIntoSin wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
FallingIntoSin wrote:

If you're curious about my inability to get in the chat without it crashing, may want talk to the creators, which whom I've been dialoging with this issue about.

Really Kill, it seems like the only reason your ever on these forums is to start trouble. If you want I can give you some numbers for a "Drama Lovers Anonymous" 12 step program, I'm sure they'd be happy to accept you.

Best wishes for a full recovery from drama.

*Hugs*

Falling

Actually, I think this post is a bit over the top, don't you? I've never had a problem with most people here...so maybe it's just rooted in what I stated was a misunderstanding of intentions. However, I'll state that Smiley didn't start this dialogue, stuart and I did. Also, I don't see where what she's said in any of these posts is nearly as insulting as this one.

Now, I said I'd drop the issue since I can't seem to get my point across.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was complete utterly uncalled for...
I have made some statements that yes have caused debates and fights ect ect. I've apologized for these at least.
But seriously...that was utterly uncalled for. I've done a lot of work on these forums beside you guys, and I NEVER ment to start anything, becuase HONESTLY this is an old debate! there are SOME forum members that feel harrassed by SOME chat members. And i made that statement again, along with others who've made it before me.
THIS statement made me feel completely ignored. I have HELPED or at least TRYED TO HELP often. And i've participated as much as i could for a while.

I can't believe that you would even say something like...

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Hmm. still can't get into this site's chat. But, it's neither here nor there...so...eh.

I can't get into the chat on the forum, but I can use the IRC chat and do quite frequently.
Go here:http://java.freenode.net/index.php
Type in your name (word of advice-don't use the Traveler nickname)
In the channel box enter operationopaphid.

Then your there!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't..work comps block chats and a lot of websites, really.

Ziola
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, then I'll just send you tons of PM's about whats going on Very Happy

Of course, I never have a clue, but thats neither here nor there Laughing
surrealisticpill
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's ridiculous that people feel they have the right to complain or 'voice their concern' about not being able to get into the chat. The chat has been an integral part of this game since the beginning. When Cassie moved into Second Life, and your computer couldn't handle Second Life, did you get upset with the people who could use it? No. It's not our fault that your mommy/work/own incompetence prevents you from using IRC. We're not going to quit chatting because a handful of you are crying about it and don't think it's fair.

It's been said before, but let me reiterate... THE PEOPLE IN THE CHAT CONSTANTLY UPDATE THE FORUMS. If someone comes into the chat, and doesn't know what going on, we refer them to the forums. We update the forums, not necessarily because we're concerned about YOU, but because it is useful to us to have the info documented somewhere so that we can reference it. We also read everything all of the 'forum-only' people post and have found your help useful.

So if you want to chat, go into the chat. If you can't get in, sorry, but that's not our problem.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziola wrote:
Well, then I'll just send you tons of PM's about whats going on Very Happy

Of course, I never have a clue, but thats neither here nor there Laughing

Yay! A partner in cluelessness! are there too many s's in that?

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

surrealisticpill wrote:
i think it's ridiculous that people feel they have the right to complain or 'voice their concern' about not being able to get into the chat. The chat has been an integral part of this game since the beginning. When Cassie moved into Second Life, and your computer couldn't handle Second Life, did you get upset with the people who could use it? No. It's not our fault that your mommy/work/own incompetence prevents you from using IRC. We're not going to quit chatting because a handful of you are crying about it and don't think it's fair.

It's been said before, but let me reiterate... THE PEOPLE IN THE CHAT CONSTANTLY UPDATE THE FORUMS. If someone comes into the chat, and doesn't know what going on, we refer them to the forums. We update the forums, not necessarily because we're concerned about YOU, but because it is useful to us to have the info documented somewhere so that we can reference it. We also read everything all of the 'forum-only' people post and have found your help useful.

So if you want to chat, go into the chat. If you can't get in, sorry, but that's not our problem.

Thanks for missing the point AND being completely rude!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: