Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please do this Creators!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyeMew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Please do this Creators! Reply with quote

Guys I think you need a promotional picture or two of the cast to post around there. I know the old site used to have a "photos" section I believe or something but never had anything to put in there so it went away.
Anyway, a "promotional" photo outside the regular storyline would be amazing!
I was inspired by a picture I recently saw. A group of people I know took a picture of themselves mimicing a pose from a movie poster. I think it'd be an amazing one for the LG15 actors to do and use that as the picture. It'd also be fun to see them all in one picture.
You can find it here:
http://www.cineastentreff.de/teleschau/200545/5/200545_160630_1_012.jpg

So 5 people in it... and you'll have to make some guys girls, but I see Bree as Ringwald in the front, I can see Daniel or Jonas easily as Judd Nelson making a fist in the back.. you know it'd be hilarious if you could use Ally Sheedy as Cassie because I could totally see her angsty self as Cassie, but I guess make her Lucy, looking dower like that in her dark sunglasses. Gemma probably gets Estevez's place, so there's each of the 5 canon characters for you and a place for them all.

PLEASE CONSIDER IT! It'd be awesome!
lovey
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And definitely tons of 80s pop music! Modern English...A Flock of Seagulls...

/scratches dandruff onto a beautiful sketch for snow-effects while singing "Don't you forget about me.../
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: