Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Daniel, my dear, your room is bugged...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Daniel, my dear, your room is bugged... Reply with quote

Daniel, are you aware of a YouTube user called OpAphid?

They have posted a video showing cameras placed in both yours and Bree's bedrooms while you guys were on the run.

Look under your bed, Daniel. There are cameras hidden all over your room.
byoung
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can see the vid here, daniel...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtxH6ScrZeY

i'd hate to send you out on the road again, but you've seen the videos showing gemma with lucy. there's also one of her which makes it look like she's playing for the order...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYiUpRZtFK8

she's the one who told you to go home, because it was 'safer' there. can't trust gemma + cameras in your room = maybe you should go stay with a friend. i wouldn't recommend jonas. after all, it may be safeest to let gemma and the order think you're still acting on gemma's advice. judging from the last video, it looks like she's meaning harm to bree. it would be best to give gemma a sense that she's getting what she wants so she pulls back a bit. give her the truth to get her trust (an inconsequential truth). then lead her down the path until you find out what she wants....beat her at her own game. give her just enough rope to hang herself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: