Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0099 "Back At Bree's" [12/15/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: i didn't get any Reply with quote

I didn't get any personal messages.

Anyways, I'm thinking more towards the zombie direction. I mean she would have to take a pretty strong antibiotic if she was eating dead flesh. And when Daniel watched her practicing for the ceremony, it looked like she was kind of walking like a zombie.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
kristenjane wrote:
glowe126 wrote:
Lurker wrote:

glowe126 wrote:
Really mean today. I think it might be the holiday season getting to everybody. What's funny is that the only post I wanted to comment on was the neurosurgery one, so I pretty much just ignored everyone and came here and, well, perfect timing:)...

(Sorry I forgot who said this, but I don't want to go back into the other pages, because there are mean, upset people in there.)

Check your PMs, please.

I don't have PMS. Look. If there are people who readily admit to taking multiple psychiatric medications who are angry with me, I'm more than quick to apologize. Which I did, because there are crazy people in the world that I don't want to make mad, even if it is based merely on some irrational connection between a group of people who hate epileptics for some reason and people who take psychotropic medication. I still don't see the connection, and why she thinks I'm after....

glowe, I think he meant you PMs. Your Personal Messages.

Laughing

thats was hilarious Laughing Razz lol

glowe... did u actually think he said PMS or were u joking Razz lol

I'm interested in knowing the answer to that too. I'm hoping she was joking since she read and responded to the PM I sent 11 hours and 28 minutes before she made this reply in the thread. If she went that full 11 hours without seeing my post at any point, I guess it might be somewhat understandable that it got misinterpreted, but obviously I would have capitalized the "s" too if I was going for "PMS."

Though I'm not sure why I would have been using something that would sound insulting to all women while getting on glowe's case for using disparaging terms for people with disabilities. That would be just a little stupid of me. A lot stupid of me, actually.

*Edit*:
glowe126 wrote:
I didn't get any personal messages.

Actually, you did. And you replied to it. The reply's still sitting in my Inbox.
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: no i'm sorry Reply with quote

No, I'm sorry. I didn't get any PM's. I got one crazy one, but I didn't read all of it and just replied, "happy holidays!" Was that you?

Does anyone have any evidence of the zombie thing? I'd like to discuss that rather than PMS.
Giddy Aunt
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone tried to see who was in the van that went past at the end of the video? Or what the picture over his shoulder at the end is?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giddy Aunt wrote:
Has anyone tried to see who was in the van that went past at the end of the video? Or what the picture over his shoulder at the end is?

a few have looked at the van but the windows are to dark

i noticed that pic to, i couldnt make anything decent out of it tho

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Languorous Lass
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker, give up. Glowe is obviously not going to take seriously any of our attempts to deal with her rationally, or to convince her not to use rude or insulting language.

As I've told you privately, I think it's too bad, because when she's not acting like an ass, she has interesting and relevant points to contribute to the discussion.

I plan to respond to her points related to LG15, and to ignore any of her other remarks. I suggest you do the same.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glowe is a girl?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Lurker, give up. Glowe is obviously not going to take seriously any of our attempts to deal with her rationally, or to convince her not to use rude or insulting language.

As I've told you privately, I think it's too bad, because when she's not acting like an ass, she has interesting and relevant points to contribute to the discussion.

I plan to respond to her points related to LG15, and to ignore any of her other remarks. I suggest you do the same.

Point taken. I'll do the same as you from now on.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
glowe is a girl?

so he/she says

alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Hmm...Xanax talk in here? I dunno, I used to have problems "getting my brain to turn off" (as I put it) and couldn't sleep. I was prescribed xanax. The pills she took in the park didn't come from what looked like a xanax pack or sample pack. I don't know that they would make her act any differently, maybe just make her fall asleep.

to me, the pills she was taking looked like they were in a plastic bag. idk i'll watch it again sometime.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: no i'm sorry Reply with quote

glowe126 wrote:
No, I'm sorry. I didn't get any PM's. I got one crazy one, but I didn't read all of it and just replied, "happy holidays!" Was that you?

Does anyone have any evidence of the zombie thing? I'd like to discuss that rather than PMS.

i was completely kidding about the zombie thing, fyi. it's just because i <3 zombies so much (you can see from the picture of me in my icon) so i try to make everything zombie related.

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: no i'm sorry Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
glowe126 wrote:

i was completely kidding about the zombie thing, fyi. it's just because i <3 zombies so much (you can see from the picture of me in my icon) so i try to make everything zombie related.

haha there actually was rumors of daniel eating bree quite a while back lol

alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: no i'm sorry Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
alysaface wrote:
glowe126 wrote:

haha there actually was rumors of daniel eating bree quite a while back lol

that's pretty hilarious. and it could be perverted if i were a dood, too!

stalk me.

aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew. Shocked
glowe126
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: i'm a girl Reply with quote

I'm a girl!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 30 of 31

Jump to: