Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Who is Sebastian?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is Sebastian?
Brother
82%
 82%  [ 38 ]
The Guy from the "Bad Decisions" Video
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Just some chap from London, mate!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
One lucky SOB.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 46

Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: [DISCUSSION] Who is Sebastian? Reply with quote

Update!

I am so smart, I am so smart. S-M-R-T!

... I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

Quote:
from Gemma <gemmers19@gmail.com>
to Sebastian <sebastianv7@gmail.com>
date February 15, 2006 10:16 PM
subject Sincerest apologies

Dear Sebastian,

I want to apologize for my inappropriate remark after class today. It’s just that after spending so much time together, I am finding it quite difficult to suppress these feelings I seem to be developing for you. Based on your reaction, however, it appears you do not feel the same way towards me (please do let me know if I am mistaken).

I feel more than a tad embarrassed for putting my foot in it and creating such an awkward tension between us. I’ll understand if you do not wish to continue our professional relationship as a result, but I hope that won’t be the case.

Regardless, your friendship has meant so much to me these past few weeks and I am truly sorry for doing anything to jeopardize that. I am more than willing to do anything within my power to put this uncomfortable moment behind us.

Your friend,

Gemma

So ... who is Sebastian? Until we open up the contents of BB (Which appear to be sent FROM Tachyon TO Sebastian with us CC'd in), we can only speculate.

Well, here's my theory ... and I know it's been said about every male character EVER, but I'm gonna put it out there.

I think this Sebastian guy turns out to be brother. Brother was following Gemma, got familiar (or should I say familaar? Wink ) with her, and apparently got her to fall for him pretty hard.

But that's just a guess .... anyone else want to speculate on who Sebastian is while we wait to find out more?

Last edited by Sad Panda on Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why would it be brother as Tachyon works with brother and Gemma works for the order.
could i have an explination on this. It seems there are a few people around saying Brother is associated with the order. I would like to know what I missed. lol

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps he is just "Sleeping with the enemy"
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tach was a double agent, why not Sebastian?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright i understand the thinking behind it now. he could be infiltrating as well...alright. i can cope with that.
But i somehow doubt it. I think its someone else. But i don't think its the guy she is talking about in bad decisions. I think that was just someone she made up to go to gain sympathy so Bree would listen.
And i don't think it's someone from london...because i doubt Gemma was ever in london.
...sooooo...i don't know...i'm at a lost for words on this sabatien character.
Maybe it's another name for Warpylol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sidewalkflight
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was clear Brother is a double agent. If Tachyon was a double agent and Brother was her professional partner...

Correct me if I'm wrong but was there not some speculation that Tachyon and "Brother" may have/had a somewhat romantic relationship? And if Sebastion is Brother, who Gemma has feelings for... Maybe this situation has a little deeper meaning for Tach.

And along the line of romantic relationships, Tachyon has indicated that Brother's sort of a ladies man, hasn't she? Sort of fits in with this Sebastion thing.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: [DISCUSSION] Who is Sebastian? Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
Until we open up the contents of BB (Which appear to be sent FROM Tachyon TO Sebastian with us CC'd in)

How do we know this?
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant take a screenshot because i cant get it sized right...and it blows the thread up...
but here is what the email said when i received it.

Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 02:50:25 -0800
To: sebastianv7@gmail.com
Subject: BB (attached)

I trust my Brother (and his friends) can adapt as necessary.

xoxox,

T
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheres the "someone whos trying to get away from the self centred gemma" option?

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing Sebastian is the guy from Gemma's 'third date fiasco' movie. I hadn't thought about him being Brother, though. I think that would fit a little to nicely together, unless, ofcourse, tachyon is the one who walked up to brother and kissed him?
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think somethign about people calling each other brother and sister (Even if for work purposes) and kissing and being in love... is a bit wrong lol. it drives me crazy
Danielle
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma is a total clinger.

Do her and dump her Sebastian.
<DTayl> i'm the bad sister
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I think Gemma met both brother and Tachyon during the situation mentioned in "Bad Decision".

remember, Gemma states that she was on a date with this really great guy...and they went out to a band.

1. We know that Brother has quite a taste in music based on the mix. My guess, Brother and the date were one and the same.

Then, this girl comes out of nowhere and gives him a kiss.

2. What type of kiss was given? Gemma never says. However, based on situations...I'm guessing that was Tachyon.

Tachyon says "looks familiar", meaning that they both met her...at the band. They both knew she never was in London as she stated. Tachyon is putting the pieces together for us and Brother.

Just my thoughts.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
You know, I think Gemma met both brother and Tachyon during the situation mentioned in "Bad Decision".

remember, Gemma states that she was on a date with this really great guy...and they went out to a band.

1. We know that Brother has quite a taste in music based on the mix. My guess, Brother and the date were one and the same.

Then, this girl comes out of nowhere and gives him a kiss.

2. What type of kiss was given? Gemma never says. However, based on situations...I'm guessing that was Tachyon.

Tachyon says "looks familiar", meaning that they both met her...at the band. They both knew she never was in London as she stated. Tachyon is putting the pieces together for us and Brother.

Just my thoughts.

omg that makes complete and utter sense to me.

Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok...then add this thought into it.

Since we know that Gemma was discovered...she has failed. They need ANOTHER ploy. And it seems that the order needs more than just BREE these days (or, why is Daniel also in the spotlight)

I already posted this in one thread...but I will do the same here.

Jonas AND Gemma are working for the order. Jonas posted this to gain the trust of Daniel. It seems the order wants both Bree AND Daniel now. To gain the trust of them, they sacrifice the other in a game of Deception.

Its the old "Good cop, Bad cop" ploy. One fails, the other tries the alternate route...but they both work for the same precinct.

-Ruberic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: