Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SPECULATION] AA/BB Reveals
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: [SPECULATION] AA/BB Reveals Reply with quote

Wow, that was fun.

So, now we have most of the facts ... what do we make of them?

For reference, here are the two letters we recieved from Tachy in the past 24 hours:

Quote:
from Gemma <gemmers19@gmail.com>
to Sebastian <sebastianv7@gmail.com>
date February 15, 2006 10:16 PM
subject Sincerest apologies

Dear Sebastian,

I want to apologize for my inappropriate remark after class today. It’s just that after spending so much time together, I am finding it quite difficult to suppress these feelings I seem to be developing for you. Based on your reaction, however, it appears you do not feel the same way towards me (please do let me know if I am mistaken).

I feel more than a tad embarrassed for putting my foot in it and creating such an awkward tension between us. I’ll understand if you do not wish to continue our professional relationship as a result, but I hope that won’t be the case.

Regardless, your friendship has meant so much to me these past few weeks and I am truly sorry for doing anything to jeopardize that. I am more than willing to do anything within my power to put this uncomfortable moment behind us.

Your friend,

Gemma

Quote:

Buddy,

Imagine my surprise when I saw the email address from your last assignment turn up in a few of the emails I’ve decrypted so far! And here I had been under the impression that there was more than one girl named Gemma in all of England!

I honestly think that reading all of them will bring you more pain than closure on the subject. But needless to say, you were right in your original assumption that you were set up by Gemma. In fact, the truth is just as bad as you'd feared it would be: Op sent Gemma in to sniff out “Sebastian.” And despite your initial resistance, you ultimately let her get close enough to you that it compromised the security of the mission.

It’s no coincidence either that she disappeared after spending time in your flat, right before those months of hard work establishing your cover as "Sebastian" started to come undone.

And you can also thank her for leading War Pylol to the front door of our safe house in the area. Until I hear otherwise, I will assume that you were followed there, and that you didn’t foolishly try to make contact with Gemma after your cover was blown.

In hindsight, it’s a miracle we spotted that "location verified, D in APHID" video in time to arrange for your safe passage to a secure location. Even though there were no casualties when the bomb detonated (sans the corpse we planted to fake your demise), it still doesn’t change the fact that it was meant to DESTROY you.

As we’ve both now learned, life as a suppressive person of sorts isn’t all that much fun when you’re on The Order's radar. I assume that your self-imposed house arrest, growing the beard, and living like a shut-in have all been attempts to keep them from making the connection that "Sebastian" is still alive (in some form)? I agree it's far better for them to merely think they are keeping an eye on my "clueless partner."

If you escaped your babysitter the same way I escaped mine, I’m pretty sure you’re smart enough to know what you have to do next.

But first, perhaps we should make a little time to see to it that Ms. Pouty Lips does not escape the reward of her action?

xoxox,

Terry

PS. Be aware, this might mean we have to cross paths with Greg Tolan (and I wish I were only referring to William Zabka).

Alright, stick all your thoughts and theories here. Ready, set, speculate!
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take note that Gemma's email to Sebastian was in February...

Why? No clue...I just think it's important. Very Happy
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look at 10033's YouTube page, it seems like he (i.e. Brother) was in the UK in May/June.

The warpylol vid is from early August.

Whatever happened with Brother and Gemma, it must've happened in the March and April timeframe (or after February).

Gemma turned up in video blogs to Bree starting in late September.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, if I'm reading this right...the BB Letter is from Tachyon (Terry) to Brother (Buddy).

Brother was staying in a safe-house (supposedly in London) and on some kind of assignment or mission. He was there under the pseudonym Sebastian. Perhaps somebody was suspicious of Sebastian...

...since Tachyon says that OpAPHID sent Gemma to "sniff out" the situation with Sebastian. Gemma and Sebastian had an interaction that Gemma described as "professional" and referenced some kind of embarassing incient that happened "after class." This happened back in February.

In October, Gemma's first video surfaces...in it she clearly says she lives in London now and "attends the University."

Since Tachyon has a copy of the email from Gemma to Sebastian (Brother), and references other emails, it is safe to say that Tachyon knows much more ...including the fact that somebody filmed the location of Sebastian's safe-house. Tachyon references an explosion and the fact that they planted a corpse to fool someone about the victim.

Since Brother escaped his intended demise, he has been "laying low" on a self-imposed house arrest. He's grown a beard to avoid being recognized.

And yet, he freely made contact with luv and her brother at last week's drop.

Quote:
"Did my sister send you?" he asked.
"Yes, she told me there was a package for me."
Then he asks the question about winning 5 million dollars with the aliens (it's the 'Heathers' quote, I can't remember it right now)
I answer "Give it to the homeless, every cent."
He kind of laughed at this, so immediately, I said "Give it to my father because he is a broker?" I got laughed at again.
He said that in the interest of fairness he would give me 2 more guesses.
I called out op in the chat and everyone gave the "homeless" reply except, it was a little different....some said "every penny" and some said "every dime." I used both of my guesses on these answers to be told that it was a good answer, but not the right one. He told me that the right answer is "That is the stupidest question I have ever heard." Or something to that effect.
I then ask if he is "10033"
I got the standard Brother "That's classified information" answer.
Then he goes on a kind of rant about how he's been on house arrest, and didn't have any luxuries so he couldn't even shave. (Don't ask me, I have no idea what that is about.)
So I ask him if the package was still in the area.
He said that if I had any friends who were in contact with his sister, that it might be a good idea to call them.
I was out of ideas at the moment, I was under the impression at the time, that i was to answer his question correctly, or ask something specific to get the package.
He finally just tells us "Look harder."
So we go back to the stairs and the package is there waiting for us.

Since I'm still learning all of this...is the "location verified, D in APHID" video that Tachyon mentions in the letter the same as the warpylol video? If so, that means that Brother was in London until the beginning of August (the warpylol vid was posted on Augst 6th).

What happened between February and August?

Why was Brother in London? Why does OpAPHID care what he was doing there? What relationship did Gemma and Brother have that was both professional and involved a class? Could Brother be a teacher of some kind?

Why has OpAPHID been so quiet this week? Are they trying to regroup since Tachyon blew Gemma's cover?

Whose corpse was it that Brother and Tachyon left at the safe house?

We know that Gemma is no longer in London, or at least isn't right now. She's been spotted with Lucy and was bugged on the phone referring to the "D in APHID" to somebody when speaking about Bree. We know she wasn't talking to OpAPHID. Who was she speaking to?

Was any of this even *in* London???
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Gemma infiltrated Tachyon's organization and seduced Brother for info, then destroyed them. Brother found out in enough time to not only get away, but to fake his own death in the process. War Pylol appears to be some kind of bad ass for the Order, blowing stuff up.

What I'm wondering is: if all this happened from February - late Spring/early Summer of this year, why'd it take them so long to recognize Gemma?
trainer101
Moderator Manager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on things:

OpAphid caught wind of Brothers location early in the year – London it seems – and sent Gemma to do what Aphid does to its enemies.

After initiating contact and being rebuffed by Brother she followed up with the February email. (Guys fall for this stuff all the time)

After the email it seems that the Gemma/Sebastian relationship grew closer with Brother unaware that Gemma was an agent for the opposition.

Tachyon and/or Brother and/or someone else within their organization intercepted a video communication from Gemma to OpAphid which indicated that she had confirmed Brother as an operative. Plans were set in motion to Destroy him.

The Warpylol video may have been the “marker” for his location.

Unfortunately for OpAphid (or fortunately for Brother depending on your perspective) the assassination attempt was unsuccessful though OpA believed it was - based on the discovery of a corpse at the scene.

Brother has been underground ever since, revealing himself only recently (and perhaps inadvertently) to “operatives” at the most recent drop.

Gemma has since been assigned to contact Bree with the intent to infiltrate and gain knowledge. For what? That has yet to be revealed.

EDIT: For crappy grammer.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question, Lad...Gemma appeared in October...just days before the "ceremony" and this was the vid that Tach posted following that...well, a week or two later, on October 23rd (she references Daniel's filming of the ceremony):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5AnVlsRwU

Not sure that is references any weirdness about Gemma, though. I assume that if she saw Daniel's video...she saw Gemma's.

But then, Gemma's first video that was "cannonized" was the one posted on Octber 26th (“It’s Not Your Decision”), only after Bree acknolwedged her.

Tach's next video came just two days later, where she tells her helper she wants to come home, and that she's leaving. It doesn't seem to me that there's any kind of "stress" there, really...that she'd recently participated in saving her partner from death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvaw6MsnCTE

Do we know that Tach even knew what Gemma looked like or what her name was? Clearly, Brother knew, but did he harea that info with Tach? When did Brother finally tell Tach that he thought Gemma set him up?

Last edited by bethy on Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray! It was decoded while I was away! And full of information, too!

Now...what was the 'mission' that 'Sebastian' was on in England? And why? It was clearly quite crucial since Brother's brutal demise was attempted. But I was under the impression that both Brother and Tach were double agents, so then they would have worked with the Order at some point in time...or did they ever? [The fact that they didn't know 'sebastian' seems to indicate that he couldn't have worked for them]

Also this puts a new spin on one of Gemma's videos when she mentions Tach's family and their situation. Was it a threat? Or a warning that she had uncovered her identity?
Midnight
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some information,
Which could relieve some consternation.

It refers to a gap in the time,
before the heinous crime,
which leaves our beloved sibling
worried and qubbling
over the sad affair
of his wild facial hair.

It is the comment of an opera lover,
that could be valuble to rediscover.

-Midnight

rustybug | May 03, 2006
Hey everyone, I'll be posting videos of me soon so stay tuned.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a question..

why would tach send these emails to brother if brother already had them? like.. why would she encode everything, and all of that.. if they were both emails to brother?

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
i have a question..

why would tach send these emails to brother if brother already had them? like.. why would she encode everything, and all of that.. if they were both emails to brother?

I think it went down like "I always thought it was THE Gemma" and here is more fuel for the fire that not only says yes she's the one in the vids, brother could see that himself BUT that she is 100% in deep with Oppy to the point that they could pull those emails that were supposedly private gemma/sebastian correspondence but turns out to be official business.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree...I think it was just to prove that OpAPHID had a copy of the email.
covedweller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
i have a question..

OpAphid having them proves that Gemma was working on behalf of OpAphid. From what Tachyon said, she thinks Brother would be more pained to read the plotting Op and Gemma did to get close to him and find out information.

As for the mission Brother was on. Who knows? It's kind of cool to think about this new prequel aspect though, a whole other story and adventure. What we're learning here are the main beats of it and what happened that is relevant to where we are now.

A big gap though that some newcomers might not know is that Brother laying low all started with Tachyon leaving her undercover assignment and OpAphid sending a Watcher to stake out Brother. It sounds like his shut-in approach was to avoid being seen much since Gemma and a few others >could< probably identify him as Sebastian.

The fact he appeared in person earlier in the week suggests he was able to ditch his babysitter after not being able to take staying at home any longer. Much like Tachyon, he probably has to stay mobile for the time being.

As for his retrieval from the UK, Tachyon says "we saw that video" meaning that someone within their organization (The Culper Ring?) saw it and got him out in time.

It's taking me awhile to digest all of it and remember the bits and pieces that we've learned that come in between these events, but I think I'm starting to grasp how these elements come together.

Anyone else care to fill in the timeline with other information we know?
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's activities have certainly helped me learn more about what's going on, that's for sure. Very juicy story, indeed.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah ok, thanks guys, i completely forgot that it was probably information that tach took from op, i guess i had a brain fart.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: