Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[SPECULATION] AA/BB Reveals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Today's activities have certainly helped me learn more about what's going on, that's for sure. Very juicy story, indeed.

it really is.. i'll always find myself trying to tell my boyfriend something about all of it.. and then i realize that i might as well not, because there'd be like at least a good thirty minutes of explaining everything to him.. and now there's even more explaining because of the tarantino style flashback, hehe.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
violagoddess
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then Gemma is Brother's "girl that got away", which Tach implied in a few e-mails at one point
ohhhmyyygoddd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is some intense planning videos posted in august? just coming up now...props to the pms
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might also explain the recent use of Lovelines in the puzzles, too.

Seems Brother needs to learn a few things.
lg15panda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In hindsight, it’s a miracle we spotted that "location verified, D in APHID" video in time to arrange for your safe passage to a secure location. Even though there were no casualties when the bomb detonated (sans the corpse we planted to fake your demise), it still doesn’t change the fact that it was meant to DESTROY you.

So does that mean Tachyon has given us the clue for the D in APHID? Does D = DESTROY?
raigne
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lg15panda wrote:
So does that mean Tachyon has given us the clue for the D in APHID? Does D = DESTROY?

I've had a feeling for awhile that's probably what it stood for. Which begs the question, in Tach's last video, who is Gemma suggesting they target with the D in APHID?
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lg15panda wrote:
Quote:
In hindsight, it’s a miracle we spotted that "location verified, D in APHID" video in time to arrange for your safe passage to a secure location. Even though there were no casualties when the bomb detonated (sans the corpse we planted to fake your demise), it still doesn’t change the fact that it was meant to DESTROY you.

Yes, it does. So it's not really a clue, but a confirmation. I think that the gloves will be coming off in phase D and Oppy will stop lurking and start attacking.

The question is...where will she strike?

Gemma's phone call indicates that Op is not ready to destroy Bree. What will Bree have to do to merit Op's wrath? Running away from the ceremony seemed like a cert, but the Order still wants her.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping that Tachy will help us understand exactly WHAT Op wants Bree for.

Your correct, the order is not ready to "D" Bree yet...but why? Bree knows WAY to much. She knows a part of the "secret language" that she was training for during the ceremony. She has a letter from her parents (That we STILL don't know what it says...but I am betting it is important), that may be ugly for the order (by the way, I think it was the letter that they were searching for in the motel room).

So why do they not want her to be destroyed?
missviolet
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's too "public". Too many people online know about her and are watching her story -- if Bree disappeared, there would be a network full of people looking for her.

Unless they look for another way to D her -- of which, horking her parents might be a start.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

did this just give us confirmatin that D is destroy.[/quote]

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:

did this just give us confirmatin that D is destroy.

don't we usually get our confirmation from op and not tach?

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
Quote:

did this just give us confirmatin that D is destroy.

don't we usually get our confirmation from op and not tach?

well yes...but this seems to be in the same format.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
maldemer
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Jonas? Reply with quote

Has it crossed anyone's mind that Brother might be Jonas? He's a little shady about his origins, he lives all by himself in that house, he seems trustworthy, and he's getting a bit of a beard. Also, how would Tachyon know he's growing a beard unless she could see his face on the internet somehow? She and Brother obviously aren't in physical proximity.

Did Luv actually see Brother clearly at the last drop...?
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas? Reply with quote

maldemer wrote:
Has it crossed anyone's mind that Brother might be Jonas? He's a little shady about his origins, he lives all by himself in that house, he seems trustworthy, and he's getting a bit of a beard. Also, how would Tachyon know he's growing a beard unless she could see his face on the internet somehow? She and Brother obviously aren't in physical proximity.

I'm pretty sure she did...besides, luv said he mentioned not being able to shave.
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Jonas? Reply with quote

maldemer wrote:

I did see him, a few times (although twice very well.) And he definitely was not Jonas.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: