Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Voicemail] New VM System
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bree's dad did sound a lot like brother didn't he....

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it being a simple puzzle (for these guys anyway) is understandable since this is one of the few times this sort of thing has been done in the vlogs as opposed to the spy vids.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
yea that was a little too easy... anyone think of that?? so i wonder what the secret message was the bree is supposed to send back to him, and where this place and time is?

I also wonder...is it just a traap from good ol' Op

i hope it's a trap *rubs hands together evilly*

i miss op =(

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
I just left a message on both vms.. Bree's dad sounds a lot like Brother to me.

I agree. Bree's dad sounded EXACTLY like Brother to me; if he hadn't claimed to be the father, I would never have assumed it was anyone but Brother.

Reasons I am positive that whoever it is, it is NOT Bree's father (some of these were good ideas from the chat, some are my own):

-Bree's dad would have had to set up this special means of communication before he disappeared. As girlAnachronism pointed out, "Few people plan out an 'incase my religious leaders kidnap me- phone the number hidden in this message'"

-The speaker on the message said that Bree's parents were safe...but that he wanted to meet her alone. Now, if Bree's parents have settled things with the Order and are truly safe, then they should be able to ask Bree to come home openly. If they haven't and they're on the run too, then trying to meet with Bree will just put them all in danger. It would make much more sense for them to just want to know Bree is alive and well. And Bree's "dad" wants to meet her alone? That doesn't sound like the action of a father; it sounds like the action of an enemy.

And another question...where did Bree get this long list of relatives and friends spread across the globe, especially for people she'd never met before? I simply do not believe that they all miraculously posted their phone numbers on the internet...
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alysaface wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
yea that was a little too easy... anyone think of that?? so i wonder what the secret message was the bree is supposed to send back to him, and where this place and time is?

I also wonder...is it just a traap from good ol' Op

i hope it's a trap *rubs hands together evilly*

i miss op =(

even though i'm publicly team tachyon.....it would be awesome if it was a trap.... tee-hee

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
helix52 wrote:
I just left a message on both vms.. Bree's dad sounds a lot like Brother to me.

I agree. Bree's dad sounded EXACTLY like Brother to me; if he hadn't claimed to be the father, I would never have assumed it was anyone but Brother.

Reasons I am positive that whoever it is, it is NOT Bree's father (some of these were good ideas from the chat, some are my own):

-Bree's dad would have had to set up this special means of communication before he disappeared. As girlAnachronism pointed out, "Few people plan out an 'incase my religious leaders kidnap me- phone the number hidden in this message'"

-The speaker on the message said that Bree's parents were safe...but that he wanted to meet her alone. Now, if Bree's parents have settled things with the Order and are truly safe, then they should be able to ask Bree to come home openly. If they haven't and they're on the run too, then trying to meet with Bree will just put them all in danger. It would make much more sense for them to just want to know Bree is alive and well. And Bree's "dad" wants to meet her alone? That doesn't sound like the action of a father; it sounds like the action of an enemy.

And another question...where did Bree get this long list of relatives and friends spread across the globe, especially for people she'd never met before? I simply do not believe that they all miraculously posted their phone numbers on the internet...

i was thinking maybe some of the phone numbers bree got from the letter her parents left for her.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Really, though...that was a basic puzzle for the ARG players, although I'm not so sure The Creators figured on it being cracked in less than a minute. It only took a keen ear to note that the dry cleaner's message was "off" somehow.

Remember, it wasn't intended as much for our little ARG clique here as the mass LG15 audience.

The Creators knew they'd get a shitstorm of hate from the rancor cove crew if they tried to do anything that was a real ARG with LG15. Those goons already trash Op and Tach enough in the Concerns/Complaints forum here (and their entire message board seems strangely negative against the whole thing they were such big fans of in the first place that they started their own website around it).

This was probably meant to be an LG15 bonus more than anything else (as I am sure Bree will figure it out in a video later this week).

But the promising thing from our end is that it shows how intertwined OpAphid/Tachyon are becoming behind the scenes. I mean, this Bree video even kind of explained Op's Cassie videos in a way!

I think this is a really good sign for what the future holds! The more collaboration they have, the better for everyone in telling a bigger and more interesting story.
Kubah
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: New VM System Reply with quote

krig wrote:
I am not sure which Feinman he is talking about yet, but if it is Gary Feinman, my archaeological expertise may come in handy after all!

I bet he's referring to the famous physisist Richard Feynman. Bree talked about how smart Feynman was in one of her early vids, and she has a pic of him on her myspace page. http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Feynman
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As girlAnachronism pointed out, "Few people plan out an 'incase my religious leaders kidnap me- phone the number hidden in this message'"
woohoo! I was quoted!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
Quote:
As girlAnachronism pointed out, "Few people plan out an 'incase my religious leaders kidnap me- phone the number hidden in this message'"
woohoo! I was quoted!

You betcha. Smile

And it's definitely Feynman the physicist, in my opinion.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vid with audio for the interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4On0a6kVIVk
lordgreystoke422
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
And regarding the Cassie mention:

I think it's The Creators way of giving us CiW followers some kind of closure.

What that means is that in the Breeniverse, CiW was an extension of Cassie's prank calls. Cassie liked to mess with people, and she started using YouTube, probably once she saw Bree on there, as a means to get back at Bree a little (and mess with us, Bree's newfound friends).

CiW ended when Cassie went too far, got bored, or realized we knew Bree was okay post October 12th.

But the awesome part of this is that whatever we thought we knew about Cassie is 100% null and void.

All we knew was what she wanted us to see to mess with us.

For all we know, she is a normal, girl next door with a hidden dark side.

This totally disregards Frank and everything we know about Frank having made Cassie's videos. This is not closure in any way.

Call to Arms...Or Would That Be Feet? #54
http://one.revver.com/watch/156886/flv/affiliate/28541

There is No Ice Cream in the Champagne Room at the Ceremony #55
http://one.revver.com/watch/166473/flv/affiliate/28541

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
helix52
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Vid with audio for the interested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4On0a6kVIVk

Thanks Tiger Wink

Team OpAphid

"Never interrupt a voodoo doctor."
"When forging a letter to nab a perp, be sure to use grammar and spelling appropriate to the education level of the person you're impersonating."
krig
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: New VM System Reply with quote

Kubah wrote: "I bet he's referring to the famous physisist Richard Feynman. Bree talked about how smart Feynman was in one of her early vids, and she has a pic of him on her myspace page. http://www.lonelygirl15.com/lgpedia/index.php?title=Feynman"

You're definitely right. Wishful thinking on my part! So...Jared Diamond and Richard Feynman.
covedweller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordgreystoke422 wrote:
covedweller wrote:
And regarding the Cassie mention:

I think it's The Creators way of giving us CiW followers some kind of closure.

What that means is that in the Breeniverse, CiW was an extension of Cassie's prank calls. Cassie liked to mess with people, and she started using YouTube, probably once she saw Bree on there, as a means to get back at Bree a little (and mess with us, Bree's newfound friends).

CiW ended when Cassie went too far, got bored, or realized we knew Bree was okay post October 12th.

But the awesome part of this is that whatever we thought we knew about Cassie is 100% null and void.

All we knew was what she wanted us to see to mess with us.

For all we know, she is a normal, girl next door with a hidden dark side.

This totally disregards Frank and everything we know about Frank having made Cassie's videos. This is not closure in any way.

Yeah, unless Frank was still Cassie, like her creation.

Or maybe he was just someone affiliated with her prank? An older guy named Frank that she let touch her boobs or something who would buy her wine coolers?

Sorry, totally getting shades of Wooderson here...

"I keep getting older, and they stay the same age!" Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: