Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] [RECAP] Connect the Dots (Or "the steps&am
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beautiful Nightmare
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh Kas, you're becoming my forum crush. That's a great point.

Panda, that's an awesome recap. Thanks so much. Very Happy

Sad Ah, for the good old days. Sad
fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But first, perhaps we should make a little time to see to it that Ms. Pouty Lips does not escape the reward of her action?

Haha, do I detect a smidge of jealousy!
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Awesome recap! Thanks!

I have a question that I hope isn't answered elsewhere...if so, slap my hand and point me there, lol. Didn't Brother mention, when B&D were still together onthe road, something aobut not seeing 'him' at school? So, is he placed in another school...to watch Daniel? I wonder if it's the same way he watched Gemma...?

On one of brother's VMs, he mentioned that we went to Daniel's hosue and asked about his whereabouts. His mother told him he was camping. Brother also checked with Daniel's school (The JC/Junior college) and discovered that Daniel had not been there in weeks.

While I am still perplexed at the timeline of events (We know that the thing with Brother and Gemma took place sometime around February), it appears that Brother was undercover in London. Therefore, this search for Daniel would have taken place sometime after the attempt on his life.

Does that make any sense? Smile

Oh, thanks for all the kind words everyone! I'm just happy to help.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The timeline makes sense. I just wonder if Brother is watching or was trying to get close to Daniel like he was supposed to with Gemma. Makes me look at Daniel differently

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The attempt on Brother's life was in August.

As for Brother and Daniel, I think he made a few phone calls or drove by the JC to pass Tachyon's message along.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panda...I have ONE problem with this timeline...

We assume after the attempt on his life, that Sabastian went underground on imposed house arrest.

However, during the first phone message (from the first drop)...brother says that he is actively looking for Tachyon, and then goes to discuss how the local library has an internet connection (and some dumb stuff about the "any key" and AOL...)

How can Sabastian been on house arrest AND searching / going to the library?

Doesn't seem to fit.

Also...AOL....Alphid On Line? Any Key - Special key or secret meaning about keys?

Anyways...just some thought.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruberic wrote:
Panda...I have ONE problem with this timeline...

We assume after the attempt on his life, that Sabastian went underground on imposed house arrest.

However, during the first phone message (from the first drop)...brother says that he is actively looking for Tachyon, and then goes to discuss how the local library has an internet connection (and some dumb stuff about the "any key" and AOL...)

How can Sabastian been on house arrest AND searching / going to the library?

Well, that's why I didn't put a timeline in the post. Quite frankly, there are several anomilies in the time line, especially when you take into account the LG15 videos. I think it's something we all need to discuss and iron out.

For example -- If this happened in February, why couldn't brother have recognized Gemma all his own? He goes on Tachyon's YT account, and she's Tachyon's YT friend.

That's just one example. I know I've heard more from other people, but I'll leave it to them to share their thoughts with you.

Also, I think it's safe to assume that brother would break his self imposed house arrest for his sister.
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother said on one VM message that he escaped the Watcher who was watching him for a short time. I'm sure there was a strategy to him staying at home for most of the recent weeks.

1. Don't lead the Watchers to the Culper Ring HQ, safehouse, etc.

2. Don't use monitored lines unless playing dumb. That includes the computer (with no AOL).

3. Stay home as much as possible and convince them that there is nothing to see here. Especially not some guy named Sebastian you all think you killed. Just some dumb dude with a beard eating hot pockets.

4. Let Tachyon's "friends" do all the work, she'll come home when she wants to.
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points Covedweller.

And Panda...I think you did an awesome job...I was just hoping someone could fill in the gaps for me. We owe you a HUGE thank you (And cash...but I don't think that is going to occur any time soon..you know...holidays and all....LOL)
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about Brother some more, this raises some interesting questions about Tachyon's relationship with her "parent" organization. I had previously assumed that Tachyon was isolated from her superiors (i.e., on the road and not coming home) because she broke her cover too soon, and that Brother was trying to negotiate her return to the fold. But now I wonder if the situation wasn't the other way around; if Tachyon was isolated from her superiors because Brother, her contact person, was hiding out growing a beard. Maybe the reason she hasn't been "home" since her departure from OpA's facility is that only Brother knows where "home" is.

On the timeline issue: I've read here that the Gemma-Sebastian thing happened in Feb., and that it happened in Aug. Either way, I think there's been plenty of time for Brother to go into hiding for awhile, then be out and about in another country, trying to find Tachyon. And who's to say that when Tachyon sent Brother the picture of Gemma and the message "Look familaar?" Brother didn't think to himself: "Yeah, I figured that one out awhile ago, Sis. But thanks for catching up with me."?

Edit: I forgot to say that this recap is full of amazingness! Panda, you are at least the recap Grand Vizier.
covedweller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
Thinking about Brother some more, this raises some interesting questions about Tachyon's relationship with her "parent" organization. I had previously assumed that Tachyon was isolated from her superiors (i.e., on the road and not coming home) because she broke her cover too soon, and that Brother was trying to negotiate her return to the fold. But now I wonder if the situation wasn't the other way around; if Tachyon was isolated from her superiors because Brother, her contact person, was hiding out growing a beard. Maybe the reason she hasn't been "home" since her departure from OpA's facility is that only Brother knows where "home" is.

On the timeline issue: I've read here that the Gemma-Sebastian thing happened in Feb., and that it happened in Aug. Either way, I think there's been plenty of time for Brother to go into hiding for awhile, then be out and about in another country, trying to find Tachyon. And who's to say that when Tachyon sent Brother the picture of Gemma and the message "Look familaar?" Brother didn't think to himself: "Yeah, I figured that one out awhile ago, Sis. But thanks for catching up with me."?

Edit: I forgot to say that this recap is full of amazingness! Panda, you are at least the recap Grand Vizier.

We know that Gemma started to make the moves on Brother in February.

From the 10033 vids, it looks like he wanted to get out of that place in the UK in June. Something had probably happened wtih Gemma at that point (as Tachyon put it, she disappeared after spending time in his flat).

In August, OpAphid found him at a safe house. Based on what Tachyon says in her email, I think he tried to contact Gemma and that got him found.

The timeline makes sense since Tachyon was undercover in The Order at that point (note she says "we saw the video" meaning someone else in their organization retrieved him from the UK), so Brother would've only been home a short time before Tachyon's actions (and Brother trying to retrieve her) led OpAphid to his front door in So. Cal.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so that "face" in the car in the warpylol video - is that brother?
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for clearing that up, covedweller. I don't know that OpA actually knows where Brother is...and what if it wasn't Brother's fault that his location was discovered? What if it was Tachyon's video messages to him, the ones that she mentions were discovered?
covedweller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up, covedweller. I don't know that OpA actually knows where Brother is...and what if it wasn't Brother's fault that his location was discovered? What if it was Tachyon's video messages to him, the ones that she mentions were discovered?

I'm just amazed how much info we have that ties into this HUGE story. It's a really rich backstory that explains a lot about the characters. And yet, putting it together is still a pretty big puzzle in and of itself. Laughing
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kalika wrote:
can i add another voice to the thank you pile? that was a really informative and concise breakdown. I caught up with Op Aphid when the whole thing went canon, but now I'm behind again because of finals Sad!

I second this. Finals have been eating up all my OpAphid time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: