Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0101 "Undisclosed Location" [12/20/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol anngry, we're recruiting! xP

And anngry was the one who saw it, so -grovels-

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't think the symbol daniel found resembles infinity at all. I can see the OP, but I don' think its that either. It could just be a symbol for some unknown sinister company that will come into play later. This is our introduction of it and it will pop up in future videos as an indication that the company has been there before...
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see that Daniel has his head on his shoulders. I'm also glad that he is forming a strategy on how to hide from the Order while at the same time searching for answers as to why he is hiding from the Order. And it's good that he's paying attention to Tachyon (now when are her videos going to start showing up here, if ever, now that Daniel has acknowledged her?). I also wonder what was on that receipt, because there might be clues, however small and however difficult to trace.
Kanazaka
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Languorous Lass wrote:
Based on what trainer found out about the symbol, I'm wondering whether the ceremony involves an attempt to turn someone into a divinity -- IOW, a god or, more likely, goddess. Like Bree. Which is a possible reason why the Order would get its panties in such a twist when she turned down the opportunity to participate: who turns their back on godhood?

And reading the Thelema Encyclopedia website nobackspacebutton found makes me wonder whether the concept of infinity has anything to do with the principles that Richard Feynman and Jared Diamond (particularly Feynman) have been writing about.

Yep, I've posted this elsewhere, but I think that the Order wants to mark Bree as royalty (perhaps with some sort of bacteria, nanomachine or microbe injected into her body), and divinity is another strong possibility. So I'm with you on that. I'm also glad that Daniel is angry, but I hope he focuses that anger into productive actions, such as finding and removing a camera (which he already did) and uncovering the identity of the company that sent the now-empty box (which he plans on doing soon).
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, after reading all 2934873294873921874 pages of this thread, i'll add in my 2 cents.

i agree that it doesn't look like the infinity sign.
i don't think the cassie=bree thing is possible or a good idea.
i HATE itscassie.
i like trainer 101's research. cool stuff.
i wonder if the company is "Powell's"
i don't see the OP thing at all.
if it is meant to be the infinity thing, the "dual reality" reminded me of ARG.. alternate reality game.. so maybe it's kinda just like WOO GO OPAPHID.
no one brought up the mention of tachyon. daniel knows about tachyon drops? i think this answers some questions about who sees what. weird..? so why the hell didn't he see op vids?
on the issue of daniel's parents, maybe they were plotting with bree's parents against daniel all along Shocked
also, whoever said that this video seemed parallel to gemma's "scared to go home" video, i disagree. i used to think gemma changed after that video, but after gemma part III i changed my mind.. tachyons persuasion convinced me that gemma has been evil all along.
and i <3 daniel so he better not be a bad guy.
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... in the thread for Daniel's last video, when everyone was talking about the keys, I made a post saying that perhaps what he found was the box that was under the table where the keys were setting. I think my reply went un-noticed. It is understandable, I suppose, since I am new around here and I don't post much... but it is good to know, I am not completely out of this game.

As far as the infinity symbol. I don't think it is an infinity. I have taken many advanced math classes, and I have never seen an infinity look like that before. The reasons why have already been mentioned: the lines don't meet, and one side is much larger than the other.

My first thought when I saw it was "OP"... but I agree with a PP who said that is doesn't make sense for it to be OP and not Aphid, since OP is short for operation... but that could just be the symbol for the organization.

I also don't think it is a sideways "S". Why would they write the "S" sideways?

If it comes down to "S", infinity or "OP", I am going with OP. It just seems to be the most logical of the three.

Maybe some more theories will come about.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kanazaka wrote:
Languorous Lass wrote:
Based on what trainer found out about the symbol, I'm wondering whether the ceremony involves an attempt to turn someone into a divinity -- IOW, a god or, more likely, goddess. Like Bree. Which is a possible reason why the Order would get its panties in such a twist when she turned down the opportunity to participate: who turns their back on godhood?

And reading the Thelema Encyclopedia website nobackspacebutton found makes me wonder whether the concept of infinity has anything to do with the principles that Richard Feynman and Jared Diamond (particularly Feynman) have been writing about.

Yep, I've posted this elsewhere, but I think that the Order wants to mark Bree as royalty (perhaps with some sort of bacteria, nanomachine or microbe injected into her body), and divinity is another strong possibility. So I'm with you on that. I'm also glad that Daniel is angry, but I hope he focuses that anger into productive actions, such as finding and removing a camera (which he already did) and uncovering the identity of the company that sent the now-empty box (which he plans on doing soon).

Maybe once we get through all this, we will discover what her name "bree" really stands for...Gabriel, anyone?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
jenlight
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trainer101 wrote:
Disclaimer

Before anyone accuses me of being totally off my rocker I did not make this up. You can read it for yourself here:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/part10.htm

The Use of Giving Demonic Assistance to entrap
One of the principles (giving tactics) of the spirit world is that if you go to get help from demons, they have a spiritual opportunity to enter into your life in other ways. This involves spiritual laws. People, who have been healed by occult healers, have discovered that it set them up for demonic activity in their life. Of course, it is easy to write this, but often only the victims of occult help, who have already learned the lesson the hard way, believe it.
The ultimate that Lucifer can pretend to give is divinity. Divinity is sometimes symbolized by the Illuminati as an 8 on its side or the infinity symbol. The divine within a hierarchy member is called the High Self. It also goes by the name Dian Y Glas or Blue God in the hierarchy’s parlance. The given names of Joan, Janicot, Jean, and Jonet are popular in generational witchcraft families because they mean the High Self. The cabalistic name for the High Self (internal divinity) is NESHAMAH. According to Illuminati hierarchy beliefs, the High Self can only be communicated to via symbols, music and myth that go through the unconscious mind. In other words, don’t talk to it, show it. This is part of the reason Illuminati witch covens make noise in ceremonies, dance and use objects, they believe these are essential to communicate to their High Self.

Brilliant!! Very Happy
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that pillow looks familiar
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
daniel knows about tachyon drops? i think this answers some questions about who sees what. weird..? so why the hell didn't he see op vids?

I think that only brings up more questions, actually. The drops were supposed to be part of the ARG. As far as we knew, Daniel and the others couldn't play the ARG. That seems like it would somewhat contradict the purpose. I'm a little curious as to how he knows this stuff, and more curious as to what the explanation for who sees what when and where is going to be.

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Maybe once we get through all this, we will discover what her name "bree" really stands for...Gabriel, anyone?

I think it will be hilarious if -- after all the speculation over that particular point -- her legal name is actually "Bree."
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
daniel knows about tachyon drops? i think this answers some questions about who sees what. weird..? so why the hell didn't he see op vids?

I think that only brings up more questions, actually. The drops were supposed to be part of the ARG. As far as we knew, Daniel and the others couldn't play the ARG. That seems like it would somewhat contradict the purpose. I'm a little curious as to how he knows this stuff, and more curious as to what the explanation for who sees what when and where is going to be.

So if Daniel sees the drops, then Tachyon is no longer an ARG..its part of the actual story---placing Tach as more of an addtional character (like jonas), isn't it?

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the idea of Bree as royalty is laughable. However, maybe she is meant to be an oracle for divinity. Kind of like the Oracle of Delphi?
Lurker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
So if Daniel sees the drops, then Tachyon is no longer an ARG..its part of the actual story---placing Tach as more of an addtional character (like jonas), isn't it?

Well, Tachyon was already part of the story. ARG elements aren't necessarily going to be seperate, but I just got the impression that the drops themselves were. Of course Tachyon and Brother would be leaving messages for one another on the internet and such, so that part made sense, but I didn't expect that -- from the perspective of the characters in the story -- there were fans involved with any of that. I'm not sure what Tachyon's intention is with those things (especially something like that birthday card).

One of the main reasons it's surprising to me is that for Daniel to so casually mention it must mean that he knows about Tachyon's videos. Clearly she must be posting them to YouTube and Revver in the fictional world. It's just really sudden -- and kind of random -- for that sort of revelation to be layed on us now. I guess it brings us a little closer to knowing who can see what when and where, but that in itself brings up questions like "Why didn't B&D seem to know sooner?" It also further brings into question whether or not the OpAphid videos were uploaded to the internet (as if the very first OpAphid video didn't make that question prominent enough on its own).
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

Well, Tachyon was already part of the story. ARG elements aren't necessarily going to be seperate, but I just got the impression that the drops themselves were. Of course Tachyon and Brother would be leaving messages for one another on the internet and such, so that part made sense, but I didn't expect that -- from the perspective of the characters in the story -- there were fans involved with any of that. I'm not sure what Tachyon's intention is with those things (especially something like that birthday card).

One of the main reasons it's surprising to me is that for Daniel to so casually mention it must mean that he knows about Tachyon's videos. Clearly she must be posting them to YouTube and Revver in the fictional world. It's just really sudden -- and kind of random -- for that sort of revelation to be layed on us now. I guess it brings us a little closer to knowing who can see what when and where, but that in itself brings up questions like "Why didn't B&D seem to know sooner?" It also further brings into question whether or not the OpAphid videos were uploaded to the internet (as if the very first OpAphid video didn't make that question prominent enough on its own).

Okay, you're right. It doesn't really solve anything lol. Mad Confused
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

nobackspacebutton wrote:

I think it will be hilarious if -- after all the speculation over that particular point -- her legal name is actually "Bree."

bree is actually a name..

well.. at least it is on desperate housewives..

bree vandacamp. <3 her.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: