Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creators Tell Lies
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Creators Tell Lies Reply with quote

I know everyone's been complaining, but really, I'm pissed off.
They said and repeated that no one'd have to watch OpAphid videos, and while I tried looking up to that,
it's become impossible. it's all one big story that requires time and effort. maybe teenagers on vacation have time for that, but I've a full-time job and enough to do already, finding 30 minutes every night to read threads (and all clues and theories are solved and found by people who have more time than I do), is no longer fun, it's a task, cause otherwise I can't keep up.
and I'm not keeping up.
that's also the best explanation there is to why so many old and devoted fans just disappeared from the forums.

Thanks you, Creators.
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh but is it really that hard to watch them?

i don't know why its such a big deal

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Creators Tell Lies Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
that's also the best explanation there is to why so many old and devoted fans just disappeared from the forums.

I went to investigate that. I think I was onto something, but the trail went cold in Brazil. So I came home. I hope I haven't said too much already, but when the time is right I'll pick my investigation back up where I left off. I may need to head to Romania next. I'll take my PDA with me again, though the video I shot with it last time wasn't really worth much. I'll post what I've got already at some point in the future. I need to try to enhance the video first.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i have no idea where verigo went but serenity moved and doesnt have internet access

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamcool wrote:
haha i have no idea where verigo went but serenity moved and doesnt have internet access

I'm not investigating specific persons. It's just where my investigations have lead me. Switzerland, Finland, and Russia are on my list as well. There's something bigger than fans disappearing at play here. Can't say much more than that at the moment.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know you don't have to read all the threads. there is always the first post in each puzzle thread that is updated almost every 15minutes during a puzzle with new information concerning theories and important information.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus, really...you don't need to figure out the puzzles at all to watch Op and Tach vids, read the update post on the storyline and move on. I don't bother with the ARG part of Op, anymore, but it only takes a few minutes to watch a video and then read the update. I also work full time...and no longer have a home computer.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Plus, really...you don't need to figure out the puzzles at all to watch Op and Tach vids, read the update post on the storyline and move on. I don't bother with the ARG part of Op, anymore, but it only takes a few minutes to watch a video and then read the update. I also work full time...and no longer have a home computer.

I thought your posts have been more infrequent lately! Sad

I do the same thing... I watch the videos but don't participate in the puzzles. And even if you miss a video, I've found the folks in the video threads quickly point out when a OpAphid/Tachyon video is important, and they're usually nice enough to provide a direct link! Smile
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

I do the same thing... I watch the videos but don't participate in the puzzles. And even if you miss a video, I've found the folks in the video threads quickly point out when a OpAphid/Tachyon video is important, and they're usually nice enough to provide a direct link! Smile

yea, but it's not as much fun as it used to be. I dunno.
it's also this feeling of being betrayed. I mean they SAID you wouldn't have to follow the Op storyline in order to understand the LG one, but you actually do.
that's not nice of them.
raindown
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Creators Tell Lies Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
raindown wrote:

I went to investigate that. I think I was onto something, but the trail went cold in Brazil. So I came home. I hope I haven't said too much already, but when the time is right I'll pick my investigation back up where I left off. I may need to head to Romania next. I'll take my PDA with me again, though the video I shot with it last time wasn't really worth much. I'll post what I've got already at some point in the future. I need to try to enhance the video first.

'mute

I like you.
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Creators Tell Lies Reply with quote

raindown wrote:

I like you.

Hehe... Thanks Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raindown wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

it's also this feeling of being betrayed. I mean they SAID you wouldn't have to follow the Op storyline in order to understand the LG one, but you actually do.
that's not nice of them.

Yeah, I can completely understand ya, there.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
raindown wrote:
Broken Kid wrote:
Kasdeja wrote:

that's not nice of them.

Yeah, I can completely understand ya, there.

Me too. And I say this as a player of Op first and a LG watcher as almost bg info only. (they are still cute to watch but not intriguing to me) If it were the other way I'd be considerably POd.

The creators started with this idea of it being dynamic and that they could take or leave things as they pleased. They are still doing so but they also made contridictory promises which is dangerous for fan base maintainence.
AutoPilate
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dangerous? What, the fanbase is going to turn into a dirty bomb or a giant mutant iguana or something? Shocked
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AutoPilate wrote:
Dangerous? What, the fanbase is going to turn into a dirty bomb or a giant mutant iguana or something? Shocked

no no no

a savior baring dragon.

do you change your avatar everyday??? lol

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: