Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Creators Tell Lies
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
Oh. And don't ALL Creators tell lies?

It's called storytelling. Laughing

lol
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

covedweller wrote:
A good example is the Gemma situation. Bree, Daniel, and Jonas clearly know she is bad and we all saw that too. But us following the ARG learned a *little* more about her badness. Laughing

Personally, I'll go with the Buffy/Angel or even comic book comparison, and I am stoked because I feel like I get to read two X-men books now instead of just one! Very Happy

I think it goes significantly deeper than that. At this point in the story, Tach/Op is much more than a spin-off to itself or even supplementary material. It's a living part of the same story. Someone just watching the vlogs wouldn't know how serious OpAphid is. They wouldn't know the extent to which Gemma is involved in this mess, or that she essentially helped Op launch an assassination attempt on Brother (which involved blowing a building up). They also wouldn't know that Tachyon is apparently a hardcore, badass spy (or that she killed her own Watcher/whatever that person following her was).

Heck, for that matter, they wouldn't even know what Tachyon's drops are when Daniel referenced them in "Undisclosed Location." Tach/Op is vital and I think the sooner the Creators come forth and clarify that (along with an apology, of course, since their previous prediction proved inaccurate) the more coherent the story will become for casual viewers. I'm with robtomorrow and some others on the spy vids being featured as prominently as the vlogs.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I disagree... As a passive watcher you can watch only the videos on the front page and be perfectly content. I have a few friends that do so and are not in any way confused, and love the series.

The difference here is between passive watchers and participating watchers. We all participate so we want to know all about tach and op, and thats fine. The average passive watcher cares not to get involved in the forums, the drops, the chat, and the discussions on the front page. Just watching is what they do, and what is posted is more than suffcient.
Enid
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't participate...much and I don't follow Op either. I'm keeping up just fine because if there is info I need then someone will post it. I don't always read the comments on the videos, but I follow the story very closely.
This is a fun show and has a little something for everyone. I mean look at how far the story has come since the beginning? It rocks and I can't believe there has been so much complaining.
Lurker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
I disagree... As a passive watcher you can watch only the videos on the front page and be perfectly content.

I think it's worth taking into consideration that out of the 439 comments posted to the "Tough Cookie" video on YT, almost 30 of them (26, I believe) were from people who expressed that they didn't know where the footage of Gemma with Lucy had come from. There were also several people who posted that in the comments to the video here on LG15.com, and several more people even asked where the footage was from in the forum itself. Considering that most viewers don't even take the time to post comments (mustless make posts on the forum), that's probably a pretty good indication that a lot of casual viewers were completely caught off guard by that. What's more, that Jonas vid alone doesn't give enough context for Gemma being with Lucy.

Also, just look at a list of some things viewers who don't pay any attention to Tach/Op wouldn't know about (or wouldn't have known about in a timely manner):

*OpAphid was apparently behind the ransacking of B&D's motel room
*OpAphid had cameras installed in D&B's bedrooms since well before the "The Test" stuff
*Where Jonas may have possibly gotten footage of Gemma with Lucy
*That Gemma is working for OpAphid and has been for a long time (from just the vlogs, you wouldn't know whether she was being forced to or what)
*That the parameters of who sees which videos where is even more skewed than before
*That Tachyon is part of some countergroup to OpAphid
*That Gemma and Brother (while he used the codename "Sebastian") both apparently were spying on one another, with Gemma pretending to fall for him romantically; furthermore, that Gemma's acquaintenceship with Brother led to the Order trying to blow up his safehouse with him inside (apparently the "D" in "Aphid" is "Destroy"); what's more, Tachyon and her group placed a corpse in the rubble of the safehouse to pretend that Brother was done in -- and all that was back in February
*That Tachyon even has drops

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
The difference here is between passive watchers and participating watchers. We all participate so we want to know all about tach and op, and thats fine. The average passive watcher cares not to get involved in the forums, the drops, the chat, and the discussions on the front page. Just watching is what they do, and what is posted is more than suffcient.

For the reasons above, I completely disagree. Those who don't at least watch the OpAphid and Tachyon vids (though they really need to be looking into the information around them that the ARG players discover) are missing out on half of the story.
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, jonas showed the gemma and lucy video in his, it was sufficient i think
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodGollyItsHolly wrote:
well, jonas showed the gemma and lucy video in his, it was sufficient i think

Actually, no. I was a bit confused, and I'm pretty active around here Wink Watching the OpA vids would have helped quite a bit. And now that parts of the ARG are spilling into the main characters' videos, it's getting more important to watch the "optional" videos, even if you don't play the ARG.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
breeislonely
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think this is a stupid complaint and it gets very old, this is a show! do you write letters of complaint to creaters of tv shows bc you just don't have time to follow the characters and pick up on the hints they drop? the creaters are just being creative, it's there story and we are here to watch, not limit their creativity bc of our time limits, if you dont' have time to watch and can't make time for it then don't watch, it doesn't mean the the creaters should weaken the story line and activity of the plot just for your convenience
covedweller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True. One of the most popular shows on TV is LOST and I can't understand that for the life of me.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

breeislonely wrote:
i think this is a stupid complaint and it gets very old, this is a show! do you write letters of complaint to creaters of tv shows bc you just don't have time to follow the characters and pick up on the hints they drop? the creaters are just being creative, it's there story and we are here to watch, not limit their creativity bc of our time limits, if you dont' have time to watch and can't make time for it then don't watch, it doesn't mean the the creaters should weaken the story line and activity of the plot just for your convenience

For some of us it's not an issue of time at all, but, rather, a concern for the coherency of the plot for many other viewers (as well as the survival of the project itself). I myself have no trouble following all of it. However, I alone am not going to be the deciding factor in whether this project sinks or swims. For that matter, everyone on this forum will not be the deciding factor in that. It's going to be the tons of casual viewers, many of which don't seem to know that there's another half to this storyline going on.

Heck, for that matter, compare the number of subscriptions to the lonelygirl15 channel on YouTube to the number of subscriptions to the Danielbeast channel. Apparently a whole lot of people didn't even pick up on the fact that they have to watch that.

This isn't so much like watching a single tv show and then ignoring half of it while airs -- instead it's more like watching a single tv show attentively, but without there being advertising for another tv show that actually constitutes the other half of the plot. In this case, I'm being generous in including all the vlogs (lonelygirl15, Danielbeast, gemmers19, jonastko) as a single tv show (what with them all airing together here on LG15.com; that's not even really addressing all the YT viewers, though), but that still leaves the very important Tachyon/OpAphid half of things out in the cold.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lurker wrote:

I think it's worth taking into consideration that out of the 439 comments posted to the "Tough Cookie" video on YT, almost 30 of them (26, I believe) were from people who expressed that they didn't know where the footage of Gemma with Lucy had come from.

. . .

Also, just look at a list of some things viewers who don't pay any attention to Tach/Op wouldn't know about (or wouldn't have known about in a timely manner):

*OpAphid had cameras installed in D&B's bedrooms since well before the "The Test" stuff
*That Gemma is working for OpAphid and has been for a long time (from just the vlogs, you wouldn't know whether she was being forced to or what)
*That the parameters of who sees which videos where is even more skewed than before
*That Gemma and Brother (while he used the codename "Sebastian") both apparently were spying on one another, with Gemma pretending to fall for him romantically; furthermore, that Gemma's acquaintenceship with Brother led to the Order trying to blow up his safehouse with him inside (apparently the "D" in "Aphid" is "Destroy"); what's more, Tachyon and her group placed a corpse in the rubble of the safehouse to pretend that Brother was done in -- and all that was back in February

I was not going to get involved in this thread, because I think the whole complaint is rather silly, but some of arguments being made deserve a response, if only to clarify issues for others. The post quoted above is the one I particularly want to address.

First, the claim is made that because almost 30 people who posted comments were confused, there is a serious enough problem that it must be addressed by the Creators. I need to point out here that 30 (or 26) of 439 comments is less than ten percent of the people who watched the video and commented on it. Even if every person who comments on a video stands for 5 silent people, the percentage of people who were confused is still smaller than, say, the number of people who think aliens abduct people on a regular basis. This is not to say that those people were not genuinely confused; but it is important to understand that more than 90% of commenting watchers didn't have enough difficulty with the information they were shown to comment on it.

Now, to move on to the list of things that a non-watcher of OpAphid/Tachyon would not have known:
Quote:

I'm sure that everyone who watched the videos assumed that agents of the Order were behind this. OpAphid is a division of the Order, so this assumption is correct. Watching the OpAphid video wouldn't tell you anything more about the situation. It just gives you a play-by-play of the ransacking.

Quote:

External surveillance hasn't been relevant to the LG15 storyline, except when Daniel specifically mentions it as a cause of his actions. When he does that, he explains how he became aware of the surveillance and gives a casual watcher all the information that they need to know.

Quote:

Before Tachyon revealed in her videos that Gemma was directly working for OpAphid, Gemma began to behave (in her videos) in an increasingly uncharacteristic and untrustworthy fashion. She started ordering Bree to do things that a watcher of the videos would know were patently dangerous, such as going home, and grew angry and unsupportive. In fact, she became totally unlike the helpful, cheerful friend she'd been before. Watching OpAphid/Tachyon won't tell you the terms of Gemma's collaboration with OpAphid, since that hasn't been revealed yet by anyone.

Quote:

This is a fair criticism of the LG15 series as a show that should have consistency, but has nothing to do with whether someone watches OpAphid/Tachyon or not. In fact, not watching OpA/Tach probably makes this whole problem easier to deal with.

Quote:

If you don't watch OpAphid/Tachyon, why do you care? Watchers of LG15 only know that Tachyon has given Daniel information that has helped him to elude the Order (because Daniel told us that), and the rest of the Tachyon/OpAphid rivalry hasn't really impacted the LG15 storyline.

Quote:

Again, completely irrelevant to a watcher of LG15. Someone who doesn't watch OpAphid/Tachyon doesn't know who Brother is, and doesn't need to know that APHID means anything unusual.

Quote:

Please see my above two points. This is an issue entirely concerned with people who not only watch the OpAphid/Tachyon videos, but also play the ARG. It's true that the drops add some more depth to the storyline, but LG15 can be understood and followed without that information and anyone who wants to know what was in the drops can certainly stop by the OpAphid section of the forums to find an easy summary.

You may have noticed that I omitted one of the points made above:
Quote:

This is a fair and accurate criticism. The issue of where Jonas got this information was badly handled, but it is only one instance where a connection between LG15 and OpAphid was a little fuzzy.

Let's please try to keep in mind that the Creators are in the process of creating their art form as well as their show, and that they are entitled to a few mistakes/false starts. Also, please remember that the Creators are not the people who run OpAphid.

I'm a little confused by this entire complaint thread, because it seems to me that people are complaining about having to watch two more characters. I don't recall any complaints of this kind when Gemma and Jonas were added--and I don't think this is any different. So the Creators said that people wouldn't have to play the ARG to follow the story; you don't. You don't even have to watch the videos, although I agree entirely that it makes the entire story much more fascinating. You don't have to watch Gemma and Jonas either, if you'd prefer to stay true to the show's original roots, but I think you'd find that you'd lose a lot more of the story if you did that.

I'm not going to reiterate all the ways in which it is easy to follow OpAphid, because others have done that well here and because this post is already quite long. But I think this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion by a few people who just don't want to use the Bookmark button on their browsers.[/i]
scrappyliketonyaharding
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: hmm Reply with quote

Well, I just watch whatever is on the main page. I haven\'t participated in the forum until now, and I feel okay. I think they\'ll make good on their promise to keep us informed. If they decide to add characters, then they will let us know. I like these guys. They seem sweet.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just curious...whats up with the slashes right before the apostraphe??? Mosa had the same thingy going on in his/her posts...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
First, the claim is made that because almost 30 people who posted comments were confused, there is a serious enough problem that it must be addressed by the Creators. I need to point out here that 30 (or 26) of 439 comments is less than ten percent of the people who watched the video and commented on it.

Even if every person who comments on a video stands for 5 silent people, the percentage of people who were confused is still smaller than, say, the number of people who think aliens abduct people on a regular basis. This is not to say that those people were not genuinely confused; but it is important to understand that more than 90% of commenting watchers didn't have enough difficulty with the information they were shown to comment on it.

It would still translate to a rather significant quantity of viewers (for instance, 10% of all the people who eat at McDonald's at least twice a month might not be a large percentage of the people who eat there period, but if they all up and vanish off the Earth tomorrow, we can expect a whole hell of a lot of missing people the next day on the news). When you're trying to make a success out of something (especially if you want it to become financially profitable) that really needs to succeed, quantity and not just percentages become very, very important. You can't just say "Ehhh, I'll piss in the face of 10% of my 1 million viewers. I won't miss them."

As I explained before your post, my concern here is for all of this making sense for the casual viewers, the people who hold the real power in a piece of media's life (and death). That, of course, is consequently a concern for the Creators' success with this project, and I really do hope it succeeds. If I see a problem in that coming to fruition, I'll point it out for everyone's benefit.

I'm not just in here bitching. As I've said, I have no problem with watching Tachyon and OpAphid myself. You just hit "subscribe" on their YouTube profiles -- and, hey, all you've got to do then is check the front page of LG15.com for the vlogs and the front page of YT for the spy vids. That's even assuming that you don't look at comments or forum posts and it's that simple to know about all the new developments. It's not like watching the occasional extra video from Tach and Op is a big hassle. Nonetheless, not everybody knows, and until they do, that could be a problem for the project's success -- and it's really the Creators' error in not advertising it all well enough (even going so far as to previously state that the spy vids were unnecessary to follow the story; since they're part of the story, well that's a bit of a contradiction anyway, but when they become as important as they have lately, it's an outright error that needs to be remedied ASAP with prominent featuring of those "peripheral" videos and an obligatory apology for the miscalculation).

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

I'm sure that everyone who watched the videos assumed that agents of the Order were behind this. OpAphid is a division of the Order, so this assumption is correct. Watching the OpAphid video wouldn't tell you anything more about the situation. It just gives you a play-by-play of the ransacking.

I'm sure most viewers did asssume that, but in a series already plagued enough by unanswered questions, that's not good enough -- especially when there's outright confirmation around the corner and they just need to be pushed in that direction. As far as it goes, someone could see the video and determine that Bree and Daniel are overreacting due to a freak coincedence -- that is to say, that she just lost the key outside the motel, somebody came along, picked it up, used it, stole the money, etc. Really, nothing was stolen that anybody who wanted to steal stuff wouldn't have gone for.

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

External surveillance hasn't been relevant to the LG15 storyline, except when Daniel specifically mentions it as a cause of his actions. When he does that, he explains how he became aware of the surveillance and gives a casual watcher all the information that they need to know.

You're forgetting the "The Test" stuff. I mentioned that for an important reason. Supposedly (but not likely), the viewers had a hand in deciding whether or not Bree would choose to trust Jonas and go to his place. Since the choice was "somehow" narrowed to "don't trust Jonas and go home" or "trust Jonas and go to his place" (even though there were really countless options in reality), knowledge about the state of things at home would be relevant in what the viewers suggested -- which would (theoretically), in turn, be relevant for what kind of situation the characters put themselves in. All that translates to it being information all the viewers needed to know then.

Of course, things were stacked intentionally in favor of Bree going to Jonas' in the first place, and the "Your Decision" video was filmed before the "The Test" video was even uploaded, but you get the idea of why that was supposedly important, I think.

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

Before Tachyon revealed in her videos that Gemma was directly working for OpAphid, Gemma began to behave (in her videos) in an increasingly uncharacteristic and untrustworthy fashion. She started ordering Bree to do things that a watcher of the videos would know were patently dangerous, such as going home, and grew angry and unsupportive. In fact, she became totally unlike the helpful, cheerful friend she'd been before. Watching OpAphid/Tachyon won't tell you the terms of Gemma's collaboration with OpAphid, since that hasn't been revealed yet by anyone.

It reveals infinitely more just seeing Tachyon's Gemma series (mustless knowing all the info surrounding them), and as a prominent figure in the ARG side of things, I'm surprised you think otherwise. If you've seen only Jonas' "Tough Cookie" video you know that Gemma's been seen in the company of Lucy -- and that's it. You don't know why or what she's been up to. You don't know how long she might have been in California, how much she might know, or anything that's really important.

You don't know that she was apparently never in London since her vlogs began, you don't know that she's been working for OpAphid since at least February, and you don't know how far she's apparently willing to go to get stuff done (assassination attempt on Brother anyone? How about "Are you sure the D in Aphid isn't an option?" Heck, just the tone of "I swear that girl only listens to her stuffed animals" gives quite an impression to viewers).

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

This is a fair criticism of the LG15 series as a show that should have consistency, but has nothing to do with whether someone watches OpAphid/Tachyon or not. In fact, not watching OpA/Tach probably makes this whole problem easier to deal with.

It probably does make the problem easier to deal with, but it's still a case of being uninformed of information that does exist. And that's a problem in my eyes.

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

If you don't watch OpAphid/Tachyon, why do you care? Watchers of LG15 only know that Tachyon has given Daniel information that has helped him to elude the Order (because Daniel told us that), and the rest of the Tachyon/OpAphid rivalry hasn't really impacted the LG15 storyline.

I see what you're saying, but those viewers have no idea just why Tachyon is even a reliable source of information. "Why trust her more than Gemma or Jonas?" some would (and have) asked. Without knowing more it's a fair question. And if it's true that she's part of the family that disappeared from the community, that alone would give her instant relevance to the main plot -- even aside from everything else -- because of all the stuff she might know that could help.

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

Again, completely irrelevant to a watcher of LG15. Someone who doesn't watch OpAphid/Tachyon doesn't know who Brother is, and doesn't need to know that APHID means anything unusual.

I disagree. With OpAphid being the people who have had them under surveilance and could push the big red button at any time, they're the very bad guys B&D have been running from (bad guys which a lot of viewers have wanted to know about for a while; the ones oblivious to the spy vids are still waiting to learn something; heck, until Daniel's "Undisclosed Location" vid, they wouldn't have gotten anything definitely from the Order since... well, since the whole thing started; that's a looooong wait to actually see the bad guys do something).

For those who have watched the spy videos, they at least know that the ransacking was OpAphid's work, that the cameras had been installed a long time back, and that Gemma's definitely been in on this stuff since the beginning. That tells viewers that these bad guys are very proactive. And if you then get into the other stuff surrounding these "bonus videos," you learn tons more about Gemma and just how ruthless OpAphid can be. I think all this is very important, and I'm interested in why you think it isn't. For those viewers who don't know all of this, this story has got to be more dead than Tachyon's babysitter.

tiltingwindward wrote:
Quote:

Please see my above two points. This is an issue entirely concerned with people who not only watch the OpAphid/Tachyon videos, but also play the ARG. It's true that the drops add some more depth to the storyline, but LG15 can be understood and followed without that information and anyone who wants to know what was in the drops can certainly stop by the OpAphid section of the forums to find an easy summary.

You missed my point there. The problem is the lack of knowledge that Tachyon's drops even exist. It was sprung upon those viewers every bit as suddenly as the Gemma-Lucy footage in "Tough Cookie." Here we had that "obscure Tachyon person" being mentioned again, as well as her item drops -- wait, what drops? There's drops?

tiltingwindward wrote:
Let's please try to keep in mind that the Creators are in the process of creating their art form as well as their show, and that they are entitled to a few mistakes/false starts.

I've said that same thing myself -- but there's a difference between their miscalculation that Op/Tach wouldn't be as important as it's proven to be, or a mistake like Lucy's computer saying it's Thursday October 12 when that was supposed to be three days earlier, and a major issue like not featuring all aspects of your storyline with equal prominence. If you want people to think they're peripheral, that's great -- tell them that (this is where they got their mistake allowance for this case)... but is it really such a great idea to make them less well known -- especially on the off chance (or good chance) that it becomes of vital importance to understanding what's going on?

tiltingwindward wrote:
Also, please remember that the Creators are not the people who run OpAphid.

I haven't forgotten that, but I also remember that LG15 belongs to the Creators and that OpAphid/Tachyon is a part of that. This is a completely different criticism, but I also think the Creators would be making a mistake if they didn't maintain a good bit of control over every aspect of their project (I've already made this criticism well known to them, though, so we don't have to delve into that here). Making sure everybody's on the same page is important -- and I honestly think that since the time that was discussed with the Creators themselves that it has been addressed. They've certainly followed through on their promise to start offering disclosure of loose plot threads, so I think that discussion is why we're seeing more relevance in the spy vids. That's just my theory, though. I certainly can't prove it.

tiltingwindward wrote:
I'm a little confused by this entire complaint thread, because it seems to me that people are complaining about having to watch two more characters. I don't recall any complaints of this kind when Gemma and Jonas were added--and I don't think this is any different.

I actually do remember complaints of that kind, but the spirit of your point is still valid. Like I said above, hit "subscribe" on Tach and Op's profiles on YouTube, then just watch the front page of that and LG15.com and you're good.

tiltingwindward wrote:
So the Creators said that people wouldn't have to play the ARG to follow the story; you don't. You don't even have to watch the videos, although I agree entirely that it makes the entire story much more fascinating. You don't have to watch Gemma and Jonas either, if you'd prefer to stay true to the show's original roots, but I think you'd find that you'd lose a lot more of the story if you did that.

As one final appeal in arguing my overall point here, that's the way I'm seeing this whole Tachyon/OpAphid thing. I think you'd be losing about as much in ignoring them as you would be with ignoring Gemma and Jonas. I can't quantify that or give you some percentages of loss, of course, but I still feel that some viewers are losing a lot. If they don't want to watch them that's okay, but I think they should at least be made aware that they're passing them up.

At the very least they could post the spy vids here with the vlogs and they could play them from the video logs in the profiles of the vlogs on YouTube (the same way they're playing the different vlogs through one another's video logs), or have all the vlog accounts subscribe to Tach and Op... or just something. I mean damn.

Well, thank you for discussing this so far. I'll understand (the length) if you don't want to continue.

Killthesmiley wrote:
just curious...whats up with the slashes right before the apostraphe??? Mosa had the same thingy going on in his/her posts...

It happens beside of their quotation marks as well. I think it's a php coding error of some kind. I'm not really a technical wizard, but I know that backslashes are required to appear before apostrophes in php code, and that it's supposed to be stripped before output. I'm not sure why it isn't happening to everyone, though. It must be a bug.

Last edited by Lurker on Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting thanks for the answer!

jeez your post is long...you must be tired!

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Concerns and Complaints All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: