Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0102 "Skateboarding" [12/20/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

I think it was just her realising she had heard "powell" before...maybe this is where she will go back and relisten to it...and figure out the message?

I didn't even think of that, I hope her next move is getting in touch with her father...

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone posted in Bree chat area for her to call the number that was decoded?

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
twelfthofnever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgEatah wrote:
I hope Jonas and Bree get chased now.
Then we can see what skills Jonas has.
I assume he has none other than his wallet.
And his apparent charisma.

Embarassed

And his mad skating skillz. ^^
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpI wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but awhile back someone posted a link to a Youtube video, with a 11 y.o. skater named Jackson Davis, the name of the actor who plays Jonas is named Jackson Davis, whether it is the same Jackson Davis at 11 years old or not. I don't know.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ECiEwNwSl6M

That's not "Jonas." On the Celtic Skateboards site, they welcome Jackson Davis as a new rider, and mention that he won awards in a November 2006 event competing in the "Under 12 Yrs Old" class.

Maybe that is why Jackson Davis (Jonas) is now going by "Franco" b/c there is this 11 year old skater kid who is semi-famous.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The number was 415-281-0211, but the message is the same.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

girlAnachronism wrote:
I think the idea about divine information being encrypted in the genome is a VERY important idea. If the order believes that, perhaps they are planning on dissecting someone in order to 'read' their DNA/RNA? And by that someone I mean Bree.

Ugh, I know nothing about biological engineering, so that's the extent of my speculation/knowledge.

You do not need to dissect someone to read their DNA, all you need in a hair off of their head or, a swab of their mouth or a skin cell, and a lab equipped to do the work.

Every cell of the body has a complete set of their DNA, and every cell of the body has the SAME exact copy of their DNA.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
girlAnachronism wrote:
I think the idea about divine information being encrypted in the genome is a VERY important idea. If the order believes that, perhaps they are planning on dissecting someone in order to 'read' their DNA/RNA? And by that someone I mean Bree.

Ugh, I know nothing about biological engineering, so that's the extent of my speculation/knowledge.

You do not need to dissect someone to read their DNA, all you need in a hair off of their head or, a swab of their mouth or a skin cell, and a lab equipped to do the work.

Every cell of the body has a complete set of their DNA, and every cell of the body has the SAME exact copy of their DNA.
Oh, dear, that was quite the typo on my part. I meant someone's hair... Brick wall
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They wouldn't want to disect her, no. That would be bad since disection equivilates to destroying the organism with the DNA.

Instead, they may want her for study. That is, if her DNA has been altered for a specific purpose...then they would want the functioning organism for that purpose rather than destroying before the purpose is carried out.

Example: Genetically engineering sheep that produce silk strands, plants to produce specific chemical messengers, etc.

However, if your genetic purpose was to develope a specific reaction in an organ (say, the heart), then one may need to disect the organism to tell if the DNA pattern noted from blood / skin / hair samples had the desired outcome on the actual organ in question. However, in Brees case, this seems less than likely..
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when he tells us his little ‘factoid’ he emphasizes the word ‘classified’. I wonder if that’s a hint to Bree’s dad to look in the Classified Ads of a Newspaper - maybe the Peralta one?
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:O

That sounds cool onetruegnome, and very possible

With how Jonas says that to be classified missing for a week, when it's a week international, 48 hours national and 24 hours state wide.
When the video opened with Jonas saying a week, I was like o_O Since when? It's 2 days usually, and even on TV they tend to stereotype the 2 days.

BUT! Wait a second. Wasn't Bree meant to meet her dad a WEEK after she gave a message back??

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^love ur avatar! Brenden looks soo Cool good.
alysaface
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
:O

That sounds cool onetruegnome, and very possible

With how Jonas says that to be classified missing for a week, when it's a week international, 48 hours national and 24 hours state wide.
When the video opened with Jonas saying a week, I was like o_O Since when? It's 2 days usually, and even on TV they tend to stereotype the 2 days.

BUT! Wait a second. Wasn't Bree meant to meet her dad a WEEK after she gave a message back??

someone needs to check out craigslist.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=alysaface

stalk me.

You were so much cooler before you got your little PHD in everyone elses problems.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heybitch wrote:

I dont want them to like each other.. Crying or Very sad

Agreed. I like Daniel WAY better (he's at least doing something to try and find her parents/find out whats going on)

SharpI wrote:
twelfthofnever wrote:
Okay, am I taking crazy pills, or didn't anyone else think it was kind of suspicious for Jonas to be like, "Oh, so you know, if you go missing, you don't get labelled that until a few weeks later..."?

I believe he is just being accurate. I know from personal experience, unfortunately, that the police do very little to resolve a reported missing person for a few weeks, even if that person is known to be depressed and suicidal. The thing is, almost all reported "missing persons" resolve themselves in one or two weeks, so it's efficient for the police not to take action too quickly.

Not necessarily true in all cases. If the police are on the good side in this story they should have contacted them right away anyway. When I ran away as a teenager the police were out looking for me the night I ran away. Plus, it's been more than 2 weeks since they've been missing now. I didn't think that was a good thing for Jonas to say anyway.
aideen
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craigslist?

charliebrown wrote:

Lol, thanks, he is pretty 'goddamn' good looking Razz

"Hi! We're here to take you to Six Flags, little girl. But first we wanna tie you up".
~Jonas [My Lover]

I like funfunfun Wink
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:

charliebrown wrote:

Lol, thanks, he is pretty 'goddamn' good looking Razz

mines better Wink lol

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: