Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White Gold Powder Injections
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: White Gold Powder Injections Reply with quote

I'm not good at bringing things together but there are a TON of parallels and repeating keywords and tags that show up in these links.

Basically I believe Bree was being injected with mono-atomic gold, or "White Gold Powder". It falls in line with the Illuminati:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml

A name that kept coming up (linked to Feynman and CalTech in several articles) was David Hudson:

http://www.karenlyster.com/hudson.html

The below link talks about Crowley, "splits", Moonchild, and programmed doctors (Bree's dad?) And, if Cassie does turn out to be another personality, this can explain that as well (Illuminati):

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula1chap.shtml

Feynman told NASA (remember Bree referenced them) what was wrong with the o-rings in the space shuttle. He died of cancer (White Gold Powder supposedly cures cancer):

"Example: claims that research has shown white powder gold "cures" cancer; sometimes referencing a university study. Here is a link to the study at Rice University The gold involved was a 10 nanometer shell around a silica seed. A gold coating is used because it absorbs energy turning it into heat, and can also carry biological markers that direct the nanoshells to their target tissues. It was not m-state gold that cured anything, the near infrared (NIR) light cooked the cancer cells to death.]; there is research being done on plants. They ask for sterile powder of a high purity; our ORMEs powder is tested for heavy metals including lead, mercury and arsenic"

Wow, arsenic....remember this tag:

Langosta

Well, here is an alchemy symbol for Arsenic:

Somehow these just look similar.....the top is the Zosyn Logo and the bottom is a 3-axis model of the "monatomic universe":

kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That seems like quite a bit of research, there.

I'm having trouble understanding why they needed to be injecting Bree with White Gold Powder, though.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, like I said.....I'm horrible at bringing things together. Embarassed

Supposedly, White Gold Powder perfected/corrected cells/DNA. Anything that is wrong is made right, thus making a "perfect" being that can live considerably longer than the average person.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
Yeah, like I said.....I'm horrible at bringing things together. Embarassed

You did an incredible job with the research, though! Kudos!

Quote:
Supposedly, White Gold Powder perfected/corrected cells/DNA. Anything that is wrong is made right, thus making a "perfect" being that can live considerably longer than the average person.

Can there really be a "perfect" being? I guess that's pretty rhetorical, eh? It's a scary thought.

that's all there is to say about that... say anything else and it'll make you look stupid.

I <3 SARAH!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:

Can there really be a "perfect" being? I guess that's pretty rhetorical, eh? It's a scary thought.

I don't think so....being imperfect outselves it's immpossible to even comprehend what a perfect being actually is.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had remarked that the question was pretty rhetorical.

The only thing "perfect" about any of us is that we're perfectly imperfect!

I <3 SARAH!!!
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
I had remarked that the question was pretty rhetorical.

The only thing "perfect" about any of us is that we're perfectly imperfect!

yes that is so! Smile
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
I don't think so....being imperfect outselves it's immpossible to even comprehend what a perfect being actually is.

However, to the thinking of someone who sees Bree as a "chosen one," using "White Gold Powder" to get rid of any impurities (remember her purity bond as well) might make perfect sense. Good research, Luv2Skydive Smile

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
Beckers wrote:

However, to the thinking of someone who sees Bree as a "chosen one," using "White Gold Powder" to get rid of any impurities (remember her purity bond as well) might make perfect sense. Good research, Luv2Skydive Smile

'mute

Thanks Mute. The links are pretty wordy but a lot of *buzz* words were popping out at me so I just had to post something about this. Smile
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to make fun of this thread, but for some reason, whenever I think of White Gold Powder, it makes me think of Gold Bond Powder... I know it's wrong, but it's been bugging me...

But back on topic...

I hadn't really thought of the purity issue, but it really would make sense considering Bree being 'marked' as a chosen one... Bree was also taking pills. Could those be somewhat of a supplement for the injections, or something totally different?

I <3 SARAH!!!
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
I don't mean to make fun of this thread, but for some reason, whenever I think of White Gold Powder, it makes me think of Gold Bond Powder... I know it's wrong, but it's been bugging me...

But back on topic...

I hadn't really thought of the purity issue, but it really would make sense considering Bree being 'marked' as a chosen one... Bree was also taking pills. Could those be somewhat of a supplement for the injections, or something totally different?

Don't worry, yuki, I sorta thought the same thing! Laughing

I'm pretty sure that iron pills are actually mentioned in the videos. Not sure if that would supplement the injections, or be for some other reason.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another link between the Illuminati and ORME (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements)

http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-and-aliens/html/anunnaki.htm

"But the connection between humans and the Anunnaki is much more profound than that of masters and slaves. All the evidence strongly advocates the concept that Adam and Eve and their ancestors, cousins, and what-have-you were created by genetic engineering and mixing the DNA of Anunnaki with that of Homo erectus, the reigning progenitor of man at the time. Fundamentally, this was because the Anunnaki needed someone to work the mines in search of gold and other Precious Metals, and in all likelihood the ORME."
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember Bree's "diet"?

http://www.halexandria.org/dward045.htm

Just a brief example (don't want to clutter the thread too much)

David Hudson, working with chemist, Don Carl Duke, has analyzed several forms of food and supplements to ascertain the amount of such elements as Rhodium and Iridium contained in each. A very brief overview of these results include:

mg Ir mg Rh
Concord Grape Juice -- Frozen Concentrate (1 oz) 32 12
Carrot Juice (1 oz) 25 8
Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit Syrup (1 Tbl) 6 9
Aloe Vera -- Liquid (1 oz) 60 10
Essiac with Watercrest (1 oz) 8 27
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wintermute wrote:
kageyuki wrote:

But back on topic...

Don't worry, yuki, I sorta thought the same thing! Laughing

I'm pretty sure that iron pills are actually mentioned in the videos. Not sure if that would supplement the injections, or be for some other reason.

'mute

They told her it was iron but it might have been another metal?

The Chemistry and Physics of Monoatomic Elements, describes the characteristics of those elements which have come to be known as the “Precious Metals”. These eight metals include: ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, and silver (known as the “light platinum group”), osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold (known as the “heavy platinum group”).
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
They told her it was iron but it might have been another metal?

That's a possibility that I hadn't thought of, but is definitely worth consideration.

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: