Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[UPDATE] Secret Message in Bree video "Mystery Movies&q
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
That's a good point, Luv.

And now that I think about it, the video where Bree makes fun of her father's techno-ignorance (where she says something like "Good thing my father doesn't know a camera from a hole in the ground"), is the same one where she talks about Feynman...

This is interesting Tilt! Do you think you can link me. I just watched the video where she says her dad "doesn't know a webcam from a hole in the ground" but that's the Tolstoy video. I can't remember which video she talks about Feynman in. (I only remember her talking about him in her profile.)

Also....on a completely unrelated note. Can we please get off the topic of this so-called "feud?" This is a thread devoted to the discussion of clues in Bree's last video. It's really annoying to have to sift through junk to get to the relevant posts. Thank you.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
kageyuki wrote:
We're all in this together as a team!

perfectly said.
I don't understand why people were like this...
i think it's like an imaginary fued btween the main page and the forums, as well as a fued that is going on between some people concerning the chat.

chillax people! chillax! we're all adults (ok most of us are adults) here. we're not in high school/middle school.

I'm in high school and I have not once claimed to be "first" for anything.
Yay for me. Very Happy

Sorry, didn't mean to prolong the 'feud'.
But anyway does anyone else worry that this 'meeting her dad' thing is a setup?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:

Also....on a completely unrelated note. Can we please get off the topic of this so-called "feud?" This is a thread devoted to the discussion of clues in Bree's last video. It's really annoying to have to sift through junk to get to the relevant posts. Thank you.

i stoped...i made one post...thats it...amazing huh???

so my big wonder right nowis......are we going to see the meeting with her father.
AND
is it a trap???
If he's not long for the ride with tachyon, it seems that it might be a trap...

but i think he is along for tachyon's ride...

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

so my big wonder right nowis......are we going to see the meeting with her father.
AND
is it a trap???

Ok, here's my take on the situation as it stands. Bree's parents left with people from the Order, BUT they made allowances so that Bree would be safe from that. Telling her to stay at Daniels, leaving an note and money in Pmonkey etc. So although they left with the Order, they did not want them to get their hands on Bree. Also, the fact that Her father and her are sending "seret" messages leads me to believe that he is sending these messages without the Order knowing about it. So, basically this was my long drawn-out way of saying that no, I do not believe it is a set-up. (By her father at least)

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

AND
is it a trap???

Ok, here's my take on the situation as it stands. Bree's parents left with people from the Order, BUT they made allowances so that Bree would be safe from that. Telling her to stay at Daniels, leaving an note and money in Pmonkey etc. So although they left with the Order, they did not want them to get their hands on Bree. Also, the fact that Her father and her are sending "seret" messages leads me to believe that he is sending these messages without the Order knowing about it. So, basically this was my long drawn-out way of saying that no, I do not believe it is a set-up. (By her father at least)

yea i have my doubt about it being a set up....it just would happen that way in the breeniverse.
but you have to keep that option open.
But you are right. Her parents did everyhing in their power in the given situation to prevent the order from getting bree.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to double post but i meant to ask you this earlier Luv....

in that drop where you "met" brother, did i read that you saw a car circling round and round and round then someone jump out of it, and you think it was "brother."

did that resemble the car in mystery movie?
did you already answer this question?

Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, well this is why I say I don't think it's a set-up on her father's part. It wouldn't surprise me if someone from The Order showed up at the meeting. It would however, surprise me if they caught Bree.

Edit to answer your question Wink

The car that was circling did end up to be Brother. The guy that got out at the stairs, and circled around the block a few times, is the same guy we talked with at the parking garage. And he drove an SUV, so no, it wasn't the same car.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean you think he's "along the ride" with Tachyon?
You think Tachyon is with Bree's parents..??
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

I don't think she literally meant that they are with Tachyon. I think it was a general statement that they are on the same side.

JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:

I don't think she literally meant that they are with Tachyon. I think it was a general statement that they are on the same side.

okay i see. thanks for clarifying Smile
deagol
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Luvem wrote:
tiltingwindward wrote:
That's a good point, Luv.

And now that I think about it, the video where Bree makes fun of her father's techno-ignorance (where she says something like "Good thing my father doesn't know a camera from a hole in the ground"), is the same one where she talks about Feynman...

This is interesting Tilt! Do you think you can link me. I just watched the video where she says her dad "doesn't know a webcam from a hole in the ground" but that's the Tolstoy video. I can't remember which video she talks about Feynman in. (I only remember her talking about him in her profile.)

Daniel Returns, and More Interesting Factoids (Yay!) is the eighth video in the Lonelygirl15 video series.
Quote:
So... you don't like turtles. Let's talk about ants. This little fact comes from one of my favorite books, Surely You're Joking, Mr. Feynman. It basically consists of a bunch of random little stories from the life of one of the smartest physicists ever, Richard Feynman. He's really smart. Like Einstein smart. Like Newton smart. Like Professor Calculus smart! Okay, so Feynman liked doing little experiments whenever he didn't understand something. You know, rather than look it up, he believed it was better to figure something out for yourself.

The Tolstoy Principle (and Dad "talks" to Daniel) is the sixteenth video in the Lonelygirl15 video series.
Quote:
Caption: Dad almost caught me! (Good thing he doesn't know a webcam from a hole in the ground) K... Back to the video!

(Bree is wearing what appears to be her dad's labcoat. Daniel is not in the room.)

Bree: Today for our installment of Proving Science Wrong, our topic is going to be the Tolstoy Principle. Jared Diamond came up with this one.

Note: In Guns, Germs and Steel, Jared Diamond calls this phenomenon the "Anna Karenina Principle," not the "Tolstoy Principle." Leo Tolstoy was the author of Anna Karenina, but it is unclear why Bree doesn't use Diamond's name. Perhaps the Creators simply got mixed up.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack. I wrote Feynman, but I meant Jared Diamond. Sorry about that confusion. Apparently, a week of no puzzles makes my brain dissolve.

The thing I'm curious about is this: we've been assuming that the Order took Bree's parents away, but if that's the case, then how does Bree's father have access to internet and/or phone? Even if he set up the phone message beforehand, he would still need internet access to know that Bree had received it. To my mind, this could mean one of three things:

1. Bree's parents were not taken away by the Order
2. Bree's parents are being held by the Order, but are either not prisoners or are being used as bait to draw Bree in
3. The phone message is not from Bree's father.

I am leaning toward option 3, but I don't have enough evidence to rule out the other two.
Jengels2002
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Bree's Father can alter time and space. The Philly Experiment?
The order may be no more than a gov't agency.

http://www.youtube.com/group/GemmaSucks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: