Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Bree's father

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: [DISCUSSION] Bree's father Reply with quote

I've been noticing some interesting hints and clues (well actually two...maybe three) about Bree's father and what he does and his actual mission in this is.
I want to see if anyone else notices anything other then these three things and see if maybe we might be on to something.

1)As we learned in the latest Bree video, Bree's father enjoys spy movies. He's a spy fanatic. I don't know about you guys, but when ever me and my father watched movies like that, he would teach me things relevant to the subject discussed in the movie. Could this be possible amound Bree and her father...maybe...

2) Bree's father encouraged bree to read Nancy Drew. We know Tachyon has a facination with Nancy Drew. ....hmmmmm......

3) In the VM message bree's father sent to Bree he sounded very similar, if not exsactly the same as Brother. Very monotoned, very...scripted...very...similar.

I don't know about you guys but I'm thinking Bree's father is connected to Tachyon....but by the sounds of it either brees mother had no clue, or didn't like it. And obviously, Bree's fatehr was trying to teach bree a trick or two about sluthing...

what do you guys think??? Have you guys noticed any thing else?

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible that Bree's father is connected to Tachyon, but it sounds like you're leaning toward Brother and Bree's father being the same person, and I don't think that's likely. Remember, Brother and Gemma spent a period of time "infiltrating" each other in London earlier this year, and I think Gemma would have noticed if her old friend's father showed up and started being friendly.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i am kind of feeling that, but you are right...it wouldn't make sense at all for Bree's Father to be Brother...that is why i'm asking for the possibilty of people seeing any other signs, maybe in the earlier videos.
maybe it was really brother sending a message to bree...i don't know.
I jsut want to see if anyone else has ntoiced any more hints in bree's videos that lean bree's father towards a Brother and Tachyon relationship to him

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Midnight
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree has a large family.
"Spread out all over the world."
Her father could be related to Tachyon or Brother.

Another theory, Bree's father is part of the resistance against the Order, much like Tachyon and Brother, and he may or may not know them.

Final theory.
He's just like us. He likes mysteries.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, are you implying that Bree's dad had an affair with Tachyon?
ladron121
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree's father Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:

3) In the VM message bree's father sent to Bree he sounded very similar, if not exsactly the same as Brother. Very monotoned, very...scripted...very...similar.

I think that can be attributed to bad acting more than anything else.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree's father Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

or maybe it's not REALLY bree's father
senoritablanca
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree's father Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
ladron121 wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

or maybe it's not REALLY bree's father

DUH DUH DUH DUHHHH!!

*cue ominous music*
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Bree's father Reply with quote

ladron121 wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:

yea i've thought about that...
or similar methods of acting...

i don't know...but with this nacy drew mention seems that there may be a connection in some way to the crew that tachyon is in.

I never really thought about the international family that bree mentioned. I thought that would attribute to the order...
Also bree moved around a lot didn't she? maybe there is a reason to that?

just throwing this out there, see if we can find any definate clues in the earlier or even future videos.

fuzzy_bunny85
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only person who didn't think that Bree's father didn't really sound like brother. I thought the dry cleaning guy sounded like brother, and her father sounded like brother pretending to be somebody else.

My theory:
Bree's parents are seeking help from the agency that brother and Tach work for. Brother was the "dry cleaner", since he is already involved in the "case."
Also, the actor who plays brother also probably plays bree's father. In the Breeniverse, they are probably unrelated.

I also think Bree's mention of Nancy Drew is her way of saying that she is becoming involved with Tachyon. This is plausable since she is now apparently sending secret messages to her dad, making her more involved with the ARG part of the story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: