Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

106 Bree's Gone [12/26/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
is the girl in Tachyon's videos supposed to be Tachyon though? 'Cause if she is than she looks way too young to be Bree's mother. Ah well if that theory falls apart... because I grew partial too it. Sad

Could be her mother...I mean, not to sound patronizing, but I know many middle-aged women (well....thirties, and one 40ish) who can pass for 18-21. Now, I am not saying that I am 100% sure that Tachyon is her mother, but I do like the way the theory fits into my theory ^^

If Tachyon was the girl whose family disappeared from the community (the same community where Bree lived with her parents for a time prior to that family disappearing), it would be impossible for Tachyon to be Bree's mother.

Wow! I forgot all about that girl, sort of. You're so smart, I wish I thought of that.

Well, Tachyon isn't that girl actually. That girl was Tachyon's sister.
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
is the girl in Tachyon's videos supposed to be Tachyon though? 'Cause if she is than she looks way too young to be Bree's mother. Ah well if that theory falls apart... because I grew partial too it. Sad

Could be her mother...I mean, not to sound patronizing, but I know many middle-aged women (well....thirties, and one 40ish) who can pass for 18-21. Now, I am not saying that I am 100% sure that Tachyon is her mother, but I do like the way the theory fits into my theory ^^

If Tachyon was the girl whose family disappeared from the community (the same community where Bree lived with her parents for a time prior to that family disappearing), it would be impossible for Tachyon to be Bree's mother.

Wow! I forgot all about that girl, sort of. You're so smart, I wish I thought of that.

Tachyon isn't a girl?
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
Slainte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid
Slainte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

how many of these things can one page handle ?
Slainte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger
Slainte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!
MrsCop
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

Tachyon's stupid too?????

ha, j/p Slainte - had to Rolling Eyes

~tigerlilylynn
Slainte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!

omg..this soo much fun and it makes just as much sense as the the last 20 or so posts in this thread!
Slainte
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!

omg..this soo much fun and it makes just as much sense as the the last 20 or so posts in this thread!

ok...next poster.. you try
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!

my duty is done
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!

my duty is done

Very Happy Its Getting pretty Looonnnggg
charliebrown
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was wondering if anyone brought up the fact that Jonas mentioned loveline?
Cause didnt someone find a love line that had a caller that was Cassie?
ForeverMourn
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charliebrown wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!

my duty is done

OHHHH MMYYYY GOOODDDD This was long.

CuddleBunni Is My LG15 SoulMate. Smile

My YT Vids
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
04SSHD
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForeverMourn wrote:
charliebrown wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
Slainte wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
arammat wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:

Tachyon isn't a girl?

stupid

bigger

woo hoo!!!!!!!

my duty is done

OHHHH MMYYYY GOOODDDD This was long.

WHOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to: