Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[DISCUSSION] Jonas listens to Love Lines?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I felt very curious when I heard that Jonas listened to Loveline. I know that it probably is just coincidence, but maybe loveline could be a tachyon/jonas communication line in the future? Now we know they both listen to it...
anngry
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it really really stood out how he refers to loveline, he must be referencing to tachy. remember, even though the characters might not see each others videos sometimes, the writers behind them do Smile

loveline isnt that big of a pop culture thing anymore, although a lot of people know about it i dont really know anyone who listens to it anymore. it used to be a cool thing to do. its not recent or popular enough to be that much of a coincidence.

there are the weirdest parallels lately between characters, this connects jonas with tachy but also with cassie (or op).

sometimes i think they like it we dont trust jonas completely. like they keep feeding us things just to make us ask questions about him.

and one other thing,
I LOVE ALL THE CIW REFERENCES LATELY!! =D
when i heard bree talk about her i got excited, but i didnt think it was supposed to give us closure, i thought they were trying to renew her in our minds. to make us think about cassie again, and wonder. it had been so long they wouldnt just bring her up out of the blue, to make us forget her again. theres something coming involving her on one of the sides.

between op and tachy im just along for the ride, i never really took a side, im just watching, but i love cassie and the creepiness. i hope she returns.
i feel the magic between you and i

I LOVE BEAST!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: