Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[I in APHID] [DISCUSSION] Jonas/Tachyon Connection
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cherie_Sotta
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: [I in APHID] [DISCUSSION] Jonas/Tachyon Connection Reply with quote

Mod Note: This thread has been edited by me to include further instances of unexplained Tachyon/Jonas connections. -tilting

Ok..
I thnk this thread should be dedicated to the link between Jonas and Tachyon. Compare, contrast.. whatever. There's gotta be something here, especially since Jonas' recent reference to Love Line. Here are three connections between the two...

first...

December 3, 2006
Tachyon posts the "Knock 'em Down" drop vid. Theme - bowling

December 5, 2006
Jonas posts the ever elusive "The Anti-Cribs". This is the first time we can see (though it's dark) the speculated trophies in the background of his father's library.

December 12, 2006
In Jonas' "Tough Cookie" we can CLEARLY see the trophies this time around, someone identified the foremost trophy as a bowling one.

Coincidence? Yeah, maybe.

second...

December 10, 2006
Tachyon gives us a puzzle on her YouTube profile. It's called "Movie Night". Turns out to be a list of some pretty solid cult movies compiled by a videophile - and leads us on a serious videophile's journey through actual moments clocks were shown in the films. Leads us to other clues but....

December 12, 2006
Again, "Tough Cookie", Jonas makes his first actual movie reference (to Bree transforming and getting beefed out like Linda Hamilton's character did in Terminator: 2). We know he likes video editing and that he respects filmmakers up to now - but this movie reference suggests he's into them. (Later confirmed by Bree in "Mystery Movies" - she says he owns a lot of DVD's). He ALSO directly puts a clip of Tachyon's "Gemma II" and proceeds to talk about it, making it clear that he can see Tachyon's vids.

Note: Jonas refers to a lot of things, often. TV, literature, music, etc... but paired with the Tachyon events at the time, it is still REALLY a coincidence?

third...

December 13, 2006
Tachyon gives us another profile puzzle to solve, this one goes in hand with our Movie Night clues that were so skillfully pieced together. This puzzle leads us to the sound clips from the radio show Love Line.

December 26, 2006
In "Bree's Gone" Jonas makes a reference to psychology and right off the bat says he is a Love Line listener.

Ok... that's three for me and all in a pattern. First, Tachyon and then Jonas. There's gotta be a connection. Anything I might have missed? Any ideas out there comparing the two at ALL? Let's try to figure this out!!

edited for typos

Further References:

December 28, 2006
In Tachyon's Movie Madness Puzzle, one of the movies people needed to watch was "Back to the Future" (the trilogy). In the most recent LG15 video, "Road Trip," Jonas makes a Back to the Future reference near the beginning of the video, as he is describing the process of solving the clues to find Bree's communications with her father.

/////////
-
//
/
-
Daeldra
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might sound nutty, but has anyone considered it possible that Jonas IS Tachyon?

I know everyone refers to Tachyon as female; Tachyon, Op, Brother, etc... And there are references to sexual relations between Tachy and Brother, but... Perhaps those two have switched genders? Err... Maybe not, eh? Someone met Brother... =/ Or they could be just playing it up that way...

More realistically, he is talking about the things he is involving himself in. He's been following the puzzles and then videoblogging and since that is what is on his mind, that is what he is posting about.

Also, don't be surprised if they merge this topic with another. Wink These mods think that's fun Wink
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherie, this is very useful...thank you for taking the time to put this together. I hadn't even noticed the thing with the bowling trophies. Could someone get screencaps of these and put them up here?

I suspect that what we're slowly discovering is Jonas' affiliation with Tachyon, just as Gemma was affiliated with OpA. We should all be on the lookout for more Jonas/Tachyon connections as new videos come out.

Quote:
Note: Jonas refers to a lot of things, often. TV, literature, music, etc... but paired with the Tachyon events at the time, it is still REALLY a coincidence?

I don't think so. I think you're definitely heading in an interesting direction here.
tigerlilylynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daeldra wrote:
This might sound nutty, but has anyone considered it possible that Jonas IS Tachyon?

I know everyone refers to Tachyon as female; Tachyon, Op, Brother, etc... And there are references to sexual relations between Tachy and Brother, but... Perhaps those two have switched genders? Err... Maybe not, eh? Someone met Brother... =/ Or they could be just playing it up that way...

More realistically, he is talking about the things he is involving himself in. He's been following the puzzles and then videoblogging and since that is what is on his mind, that is what he is posting about.

Also, don't be surprised if they merge this topic with another. Wink These mods think that's fun Wink

I think that if Jonas was in Ops organization at a given time that she'd say something or hint at it at least. Also, I think that the PMs wouldn't yeild that level of control.
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I hadn't even noticed the thing with the bowling trophies. Could someone get screencaps of these and put them up here?

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeez he has enough of them.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great thread, and I think it's always great to list conincidences even when you're not necessarily drawing conclusions.

And Daeldra? If you have any suggestions, we're always welcome to them. Especially from new people. But it'd be nice if you could say something in PM rather than potentially jack a thread that has clearly had a lot of thought put into it. Spanks.
Jewelybug
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a fantastic thread as well. I hadn't even thought about the trophys honestly. Sometimes I (we) are so focused on other thigns we don't even notice the things staring us right in the face. Maybe its a way of showing us to open our eyes a bit more. Nice.
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tigerlilylynn wrote:
Daeldra wrote:

I think that if Jonas was in Ops organization at a given time that she'd say something or hint at it at least. Also, I think that the PMs wouldn't yeild that level of control.

It's a great theory! But I think that it's more likely that Jonas is Brother, especially with the self-imposed house arrest thing.
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, hasn't it been proven that tachy's a girl? more of a reason brother = jonas. but what if it wasn't the actual brother that one of the tachies contacted? i mean, on TRUE house arrest, THEY DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE! the furthest we've seen Jonas away from the house was the yard, and Bree and Daniel have videoed themselves going much further from their own houses; they even show places they like to hang out at. like, does Jonas ever go to the store, or does he have friends? where does he hang out with said friends? etc.

strong case for jonas being brother even though the man at the drop was NOT Jonas.
Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Jonas considerably outside his yard when he showed up for that test when Bree decided to go with Jonas and Daniel flaked?
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I'm loving this thread! I really wish I could say something to add to the conversation, but I'm at a loss for words (for once).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nieriel.Manwathiel wrote:
does he have friends? where does he hang out with said friends?

Jonas said in one of his videos (The Anti-Cribs one, I think?) that he "hangs out with his boys" at his house.
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:

Jonas said in one of his videos (The Anti-Cribs one, I think?) that he "hangs out with his boys" at his house.

I guess that would add more to the theory that Jonas is under "House Arrest"... Has it ever been said who could have put Jonas on house arrest (if he is?) and why?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
shifty wrote:

I guess that would add more to the theory that Jonas is under "House Arrest"... Has it ever been said who could have put Jonas on house arrest (if he is?) and why?

Well, like Ganesha said, he did leave his house to meet with Bree and Daniel for The Test.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: