Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something Short
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
Sister wrote:
lonelyelendi wrote:
What is your AIM?

I've given it freely for anyone who listens carefully.
I am willing to lend an ear for you and any of your siblings. (whoever they may be.)

Does Lucy come here? I don't believe I've seen her, either.

I will not ask you to trust me. I trust you can make that decision for yourself. I only give my word that I can listen if you need an ear.

My siblings are far and many. However, if you are helping all of them then I would consider you foe. My trust once broken can never be redeemed. I've been watching you, I like your speak. Remember that anyone for me needs both eyes and ears. Truth is there if you use your senses.

Lucy knows a lot more than some think. She keeps her eyes open.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was evidenced when Daniel found the pictures of himself on her computer. I realized then that nothing could get past the order, nor Lucy, herself.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know not of every sibling that you have, though I am willing to help you and those of your siblings who stand/act with you. As of yet, I am only only working to gain your trust. Doing something foolhardy to lose such trust would not be very smart on my part.

I shall strive to use all my senses, though one or two of them are more observant than the others. I guess the truth will be harder for me to discern.

I shall keep Lucy in mind, and I shall let her know that you wish to speak with her if that is what you wish.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
That was evidenced when Daniel found the pictures of himself on her computer. I realized then that nothing could get past the order, nor Lucy, herself.

You're very wise. Nothing can get pass Them. Especially silly movie trivias or little decoys.
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kageyuki wrote:
I know not of every sibling that you have, though I am willing to help you and those of your siblings who stand/act with you. As of yet, I am only only working to gain your trust. Doing something foolhardy to lose such trust would not be very smart on my part.

I shall strive to use all my senses, though one or two of them are more observant than the others. I guess the truth will be harder for me to discern.

I shall keep Lucy in mind, and I shall let her know that you wish to speak with her if that is what you wish.

Half of my family are wolves, the rest are their prey. I seek to change that. To do so I'm risking my life with little reward on my behalf. Tachyon and her branch however... they're another breed. I don't like her style.

Thank you, that's all I ask.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all your allies here, well I speak only for myself I suppose, but I too will watch and listen.
<marlasinger> i mean
kageyuki
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister wrote:
Half of my family are wolves, the rest are their prey. I seek to change that. To do so I'm risking my life with little reward on my behalf. Tachyon and her branch however... they're another breed. I don't like her style.

Thank you, that's all I ask.

As a warrior might say: "You shall have my sword."

I shall take my leave. *bows slightly* I hope we shall speak again, soon.

... but if I may ask, I would request more information on correspondence.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
senoritablanca
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello sister. I, too, am hoping to earn your trust. I would love to help you on your admirable mission. I consider myself fully trustworthy, if I do say so myself.

Do you speak much hebrew? What about hieroglyphics? I'm developing an interest in both.
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

senoritablanca wrote:
Hello sister. I, too, am hoping to earn your trust. I would love to help you on your admirable mission. I consider myself fully trustworthy, if I do say so myself.

Do you speak much hebrew? What about hieroglyphics? I'm developing an interest in both.

I have an associate who speaks hebrew fluently. However, she's still weighing me. Just between me and you, I don't think she sees me as favorable. Simon was really into Egyptian before he left. I'm sure he's not too rusty. Wink
senoritablanca
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister wrote:
senoritablanca wrote:

I have an associate who speaks hebrew fluently. However, she's still weighing me. Just between me and you, I don't think she sees me as favorable. Simon was really into Egyptian before he left. I'm sure he's not too rusty. Wink

Is that so? I may have to get some help from him. I'm studying cartouches right now, pretty interesting stuff. I hope I'm not wasting my time. I mean, how often will a girl have to write hieroglyphs? Wink
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, Blanca!

By the way, I was reading up on some poetry, a little Robert Frost, some Ronald Ross, Dylan Thomas, Li Po, TS Elliot, even a little of Sister's works, oh and Vincent Romulus, and I was trying to find a connection between all of them.....Sister, do you have any idea what the connection might be? Maybe it would forshadow something?
<marlasinger> i mean
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
Good point, Blanca!

By the way, I was reading up on some poetry, a little Robert Frost, some Ronald Ross, Dylan Thomas, Li Po, TS Elliot, even a little of Sister's works, oh and Vincent Romulus, and I was trying to find a connection between all of them.....Sister, do you have any idea what the connection might be? Maybe it would forshadow something?

You're catching on fast. Have we crossed paths before? You'll have to pay attention to the dates. Foreshadowing is my speciality.
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, we have not sister. Though, I do hope to cross paths again, especially with one who has been so acquainted with the night? Oh, I do love Robert Frost, don't you? That is perhaps one of my favorite poems!
<marlasinger> i mean
senoritablanca
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say, has anyone read about Antoinette? Rumor is she's quite the character.
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelyelendi wrote:
Sadly, we have not sister. Though, I do hope to cross paths again, especially with one who has been so acquainted with the night? Oh, I do love Robert Frost, don't you? That is perhaps one of my favorite poems!

I live for the night.

Robert Frost was a very talented poet. My mother used to recite Nothing Gold Can Stay ever spring, which is oddly my birthday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Others All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: