Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[VIDEO] Tachyon "Gemma Part IV"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Ziola's right, then they could use the cameras to make sure they didn't lose Gemma in the crowd. They all seemed to be placed in areas that one would escape through. Stairways and such.
Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, but this is supposed to be 'so easy a monkey could do it'. (a purple monkey?)

So I am focused more on a simple thing- snooping- rather than something more complicated, like a mid-chaos abduction.
ChristinaBeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that makes sense, too.

We could've been shown the fire alarm because they're planning to pull it and empty out the hotel so Brother could snoop around unnoticed?

And when I was reading the description, I thought of purple monkey also. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
divaexigente
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know setting the building on fire is an option too, so snooping around a burning building wouldn't be to helpful.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it is what the tags say.

gemma is wanted gone.and brother is in charge of doing so.

they sure like burning crap.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the looks of it, this is brother's Christmas present. She's pretty much laid Gemma out on a silver platter. She's done all the work ... he can just set it and forget it!

.... God, I'm a dork.

Anyway, for me this video raises the question we've been hearing over and over in different forms: Is Gemma going to be able to see this? If Jonas can see Tachyon's videos, will this make its way to Gemma?
ChristinaBeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Gemma will see them.
Gemma is busy working with the Order and such, she probably doesn't have time to watch videos, other than the ones distributed by Bree and Daniel.
While Jonas has a lot of free time, and that's probably how he found Tachyon.

Just a thought... Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChristinaBeast wrote:
I don't think Gemma will see them.
Gemma is busy working with the Order and such, she probably doesn't have time to watch videos, other than the ones distributed by Bree and Daniel.
While Jonas has a lot of free time, and that's probably how he found Tachyon.

Just a thought... Very Happy

True, but OpAphid can see Tachyon's videos. And I'm sure she would immediately inform Gemma that she may be in danger. But, perhaps she won't see it since she hasn't logged on in 2 weeks?
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm only marginally in on all that's happening here, but hasn't Tachyon been dropping hints about planning to kill someone before moving on? Doesn't this pretty much suggest that it's the end of the road for Gemma? (If so, I hope Gemma does something scary first. She still seems pretty lite and floofy on camera, with her only "treachery" shots being her walking around with Lucy and her talking on the pay phone.)

re: CiW, I am not keen on her coming back, but it just occurred to me: that could be why she was recently explained away as a prankster. That now fits the CiW videos into the legit Bree universe and means that she could become "the" Cassie - albeit, now she would have to change, as she would be a teenage girl in over her head after her pretend-scary videos were latched onto by some real-scary agents.

If the Cassie person/people were contacted by the LG15 and the OpA people, perhaps an arrangement was made to finally bring CiW into the fold, provided she plays by the group rules (that is, she would have to adopt the prankster persona and then take her character forward in a way that makes sense with the rest of the plans).

I hadn't really thought of this because I was assuming that OpA creators were the same people as the LG15 original creators. But I finally caught up today and learned that OpA was fan art brought in and made official. ("Where has random lurker been?!" everyone else asks.) So if LG15 could alter to work with OpA, and if CiW wanted to alter to work with that, then maybe that's what they've done?

Anyway, considering the OpA isn't letting CiW go, maybe CiW has been invited to join the canon party, if she'll modify her approach and work with everyone else.
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sad Panda"]Anyway, for me this video raises the question we've been hearing over and over in different forms: Is Gemma going to be able to see this? If Jonas can see Tachyon's videos, will this make its way to Gemma?[/quote]

Since Bree could only see our advice when it's convenient to the plot (and not when we told her the solution to the dry cleaning message puzzle), I must reluctantly say that I think there's never going to be a clear definition of who can see whose videos. I suspect Gemma will only see Tachyon's video if that helps the MegaMind's overall story.
ChristinaBeast
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

random lurker wrote:
Anyway, considering the OpA isn't letting CiW go, maybe CiW has been invited to join the canon party, if she'll modify her approach and work with everyone else.

Bree isn't letting the Cassie thing go, either. She mentioned her in the video where she called her old relatives and family friends (I forget the title...), so maybe there's still hope for the Cassie fans. Laughing
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChristinaBeast wrote:
random lurker wrote:

Bree isn't letting the Cassie thing go, either. She mentioned her in the video where she called her old relatives and family friends (I forget the title...), so maybe there's still hope for the Cassie fans. Laughing

Well, I can confidently say that if CiW's version of Cassie returns, it will not be on the behalf of her PM.

To quote a wise man(?), CiW bet the farm on 10-12-06. When nothing dastardly happened to Bree, CiW was painted into a corner and disappeared with her tail between her legs.

It's sad, I know. But it's the truth.

But on the other hand, the recent Cassie allusions do seem to suggest that Oppy/LG15 is not ready to let the CiW version of Cassie go yet. So, a revivial of sorts may be in the books, but if it is they will be "borrowing" more than "collaborating" with CiW.

Personally, all these Cassie references are unsettling. Even though Op is SO quick to anger when the name Cassandra is uttered, the storyline always seems to come back to that poor, lonely girl.

That reminds me ... has anyone ever asked Tachy her thoughts on Cassie? That'd be interesting to see.
Sister
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told you she was a spit fire.
Xrynaem
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister wrote:
I told you she was a spit fire.

NTAgNmMgNjEgNzkgMjAgNzcgNjkgNzQgNjgg
<br>MjAgNjYgNjkgNzIgNjUgMjAgNjEgNmUgN
<br>QgMjAgNzkgNmYgNzUgMjcgNmMgNmMgMjAgNjcgNjUgNzQgMjAgNjIgNzUgNzIgNmUgNjUgNjQgMmU=
[21:32] SuperRad7: you in trouble now, boi
[21:32] * Xrynaem cracks his fingers
[21:32] Xrynaem: Bring it!
[21:32] ThaBeave: D IN APHID!
[21:33] Xrynaem: OH SNAP!
[21:33] * ThaBeave KICKS XRY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
Anyway, for me this video raises the question we've been hearing over and over in different forms: Is Gemma going to be able to see this? If Jonas can see Tachyon's videos, will this make its way to Gemma?

Could it be that these videos refer to events that happened several days ago? Meaning, perhaps anything that was going to happen already has and w're just seeing the video now?

Sort of like how soundwaves work...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: