Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon Vid - "Gemma [Part IV]" [12/27/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know but...oh never mind...I knew what I meant Laughing
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jobee13 wrote:

I know what you mean too.....the line between LG15 and everything else is getting more and more blurred no matter what the Creators say. Supposedly you can watch only the LG15 vids (for entertainment purposes I tend to agree) but if you want to try to solve and figure out things you can't disregard Op, Tach, and CiW completely....especially when LG15 itself makes comments in their own vids about them. I think threads should be kept seperate but posts directing people to those threads is fine.
juli87
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:
jobee13 wrote:

I know what you mean too.....the line between LG15 and everything else is getting more and more blurred no matter what the Creators say. Supposedly you can watch only the LG15 vids (for entertainment purposes I tend to agree) but if you want to try to solve and figure out things you can't disregard Op, Tach, and CiW completely....especially when LG15 itself makes comments in their own vids about them. I think threads should be kept seperate but posts directing people to those threads is fine.

i tried for the longest time to avoid opaphid and tachyon, but now i dig the tach videos just as much as the real LG15. opaphid is still too complicated for me, though.
lonelyfake15
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mergirl wrote:
bethy wrote:
mergirl...

It's a lot to take on, but here ya go:

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4184

Bsically, Brother was undercover as "Sebastian" - presumably at a school in London. OpAPHiD sent Gemma in to check him out. He and Gemma had some kind of "thing" happen, though we're not sure what just yet. It started back if February.

Sometime betwen February and August, there was an attempt to assisinate Brother, but Tachyon saved him and they planted another body so OPAPHID would think they managed to kill him.

Wow, I'm away for a bit and miss a huge piece of the puzzle...thanks SO much for the recap! Memo to self: When away from a computer for longer than 24 hours go through the forum with a fine tooth comb.

Needless to say that puts a handful of the pieces together that I was still a bit blurry on...so much thanks!

omw i find out new things about LG everyday its soo confusing!! lol
But i still love it
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally know what you mean there are so many other facets then the main videos to pay attention too. It is hard for me to keep up sometimes and i barely have an understanding of Tachyon and OpAphid. As far as the lastest vid though, I took this from it: Tachyon is waiting in some hotel somewhere, has 32 cameras in position to know when whoever she is waiting for arrives, and apparently may be planning something against this person. Maybe death or something i dunno... Somebody set me straight if i am wrong. Wink

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
lonelyelendi
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

livelongandprosper77 wrote:
I totally know what you mean there are so many other facets then the main videos to pay attention too. It is hard for me to keep up sometimes and i barely have an understanding of Tachyon and OpAphid. As far as the lastest vid though, I took this from it: Tachyon is waiting in some hotel somewhere, has 32 cameras in position to know when whoever she is waiting for arrives, and apparently may be planning something against this person. Maybe death or something i dunno... Somebody set me straight if i am wrong. Wink

She is trying to get gemma to come out...that is what pulling the fire alarm was about.
<marlasinger> i'll rape you!
<marlasinger> i mean
<marlasinger> damnit marla be smooth
onetruegnome
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
onetruegnome wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
arammat wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
avian_firefly wrote:
I just checked her account at 9, then I saw this post and flipped out XD

Does anyone else think this vid points to a Cassie/Gemma connection rather then the Cassie/Bree connnection a lot of people seem to think? Maybe even that they are duel personalites? Most of my theories are whacked but that's one of the first things I thought when I watched it.

edit: And why include the OpAhid eyeliner girl if it's already been shown she wasn't Gemma as first suspected?

Wouldn't Bree have recognized her as Cassie?

Yes, I'm sure she would have. But what occurs to me, and may or may not be possible, could Cassie=Tachyon? It would make sense from OpAphid's vehement assertion at the beginning that Cassie lies. Do you know if this theory has been discussed anywhere?

I remember seeing that thread somewhere. I'll post a link if I can find it. I think the general consensus at the time was that there is too big an age discrepency. Cassie is supposed to be about Daniels age while Tachyons YouTube profile listed her age as 24 (if I remember correctly).

Tach could be lying about her age on her YT account.

Right now I think it is very possible that Cassie is Tachyon, even though I like the idea of Cassie being an alternate personality of Bree. Tachyon would fit the description considering she disappeared, she was scared of Bree's religion...and she used to get Bree into trouble (Tach's a shifty girl too =P).

I don't know they discovered this, but didn't the ARG people figure out that Tachyon was the sister of the girl whose family disappeared that Gemma talked about?

I believe so. Also that Tachyon's sister was also chosen for the ceremony.

Didn't Gemma say once about a girl that "was also chosen for the ceremony at a young age" to bree? Did we ever find any information about that girl she was talking about? Possibily was she talking about Cassie?

Maybe Cassie is actually Tachyons sister..

If Cassie was from the Community wouldn't Bree have recognized her?
betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooooo....great video. I am becoming more and more drawn to the ARG.
livelongandprosper77
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow Gnome you could get vertigo from those quotes! But good info there though.

Lonelygirl15: "Time for another episode of p-r-o-v-i-n-g s-c-i-e-n-c-e wronngggg!" Smile

Capt. Picard: "Tea Earl Grey, hot"
joygasm
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

onetruegnome wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
onetruegnome wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
arammat wrote:
trainer101 wrote:
avian_firefly wrote:
I just checked her account at 9, then I saw this post and flipped out XD

Does anyone else think this vid points to a Cassie/Gemma connection rather then the Cassie/Bree connnection a lot of people seem to think? Maybe even that they are duel personalites? Most of my theories are whacked but that's one of the first things I thought when I watched it.

edit: And why include the OpAhid eyeliner girl if it's already been shown she wasn't Gemma as first suspected?

Wouldn't Bree have recognized her as Cassie?

Yes, I'm sure she would have. But what occurs to me, and may or may not be possible, could Cassie=Tachyon? It would make sense from OpAphid's vehement assertion at the beginning that Cassie lies. Do you know if this theory has been discussed anywhere?

I remember seeing that thread somewhere. I'll post a link if I can find it. I think the general consensus at the time was that there is too big an age discrepency. Cassie is supposed to be about Daniels age while Tachyons YouTube profile listed her age as 24 (if I remember correctly).

Tach could be lying about her age on her YT account.

Right now I think it is very possible that Cassie is Tachyon, even though I like the idea of Cassie being an alternate personality of Bree. Tachyon would fit the description considering she disappeared, she was scared of Bree's religion...and she used to get Bree into trouble (Tach's a shifty girl too =P).

I don't know they discovered this, but didn't the ARG people figure out that Tachyon was the sister of the girl whose family disappeared that Gemma talked about?

I believe so. Also that Tachyon's sister was also chosen for the ceremony.

Didn't Gemma say once about a girl that "was also chosen for the ceremony at a young age" to bree? Did we ever find any information about that girl she was talking about? Possibily was she talking about Cassie?

Maybe Cassie is actually Tachyons sister..

If Cassie was from the Community wouldn't Bree have recognized her?

Just wanted to see if we could fit anymore quotes into one post.

You other girls better back it up! He is mine! Just ask him!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jobee13 wrote:

I'm sorry I misunderstood your question. Embarassed
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jerik wrote:
I'd like to see a little matrix-style fighting between bree and gemma Wink

Yeah but unless Bree is the "chosen one" because she is "the" one like Neo, Gemma's totally gonna kick the crap out of her,.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmi-Chan wrote:
jerik wrote:

Yeah but unless Bree is the "chosen one" because she is "the" one like Neo, Gemma's totally gonna kick the crap out of her,.

Pshtt, not with Daniel, Jonas, Tachyon, AND Brother on her side. Wink
Kimmi-Chan
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Kimmi-Chan wrote:
jerik wrote:

Pshtt, not with Daniel, Jonas, Tachyon, AND Brother on her side. Wink

Point to you! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: