Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tachyon Vid - "Gemma [Part IV]" [12/27/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LadyBugGirl
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aideen wrote:
Exactly what I was thinking. If Bree is going to her dad, and Gemma knows where her Dad will be and there's a plot to trap Bree, then since Tachyon and Brother are trying to stop Gemma, they may not even realise Bree will be there and are concentrating on Gemma. OR they plan to help Bree by burning the building before she can get there. Even Bree wouldn't enter a burning building. Would she?

If she thought her father was in danger...

Awesome!
I hope that's the case.

What's up with the "I was here" thing?? Grrr I wish they would stop getting my hopes up!
Missa ChoCho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:

It makes me wonder if they publically hid their religion or not.

Well Her parents didnt really seem to know so many people outside of the community since everyone Bree contacted was in the community. So I think that with the average co worker or neighbor they would not really know about Bree or her parent's religion,not even Daniel knew much about the religion and he was pretty close to Bree.

Which is kind of weird again that Cassie knew enough to get freaked out.

She probably stumbled upon something or maybe she might have gotten too close to Bree and the Order scared her off a bit.

Bree's religion seems very isolated and likes to keep it that way,

They seem to like to get scare off people who get to close to the community and its members, like Cassie and Daniel (ie: The pictures, the cameras.)
gigglingmonk
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missa ChoCho wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

She probably stumbled upon something or maybe she might have gotten too close to Bree and the Order scared her off a bit.

Maybe thats why Daniel was never "allowed" to explore the house..because the last time that happened was with Cassie and she discovered something she shouldn't have.
and it feels like
like it was a friend
if its watching us
and the world we set on fire
do you wonder
if it feels the same?
Missa ChoCho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gigglingmonk wrote:
Missa ChoCho wrote:
nobackspacebutton wrote:

Maybe thats why Daniel was never "allowed" to explore the house..because the last time that happened was with Cassie and she discovered something she shouldn't have.

Then her parents could have been the ones to chase Cassie away
byoung
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

question...let's go with these videos make gemma a bad guy, or at least super untrustworthy. does that mean that 'don't trust the authorities' advice should be discarded?
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byoung wrote:
question...let's go with these videos make gemma a bad guy, or at least super untrustworthy. does that mean that 'don't trust the authorities' advice should be discarded?

no because bree said it before gemma said it that the order has their paws in the police.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Missa ChoCho
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
byoung wrote:

no because bree said it before gemma said it that the order has their paws in the police.

And prcatically everywhere else
Jo_16_2
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

byoung wrote:

if the order is that powerful...they have agents everywhere. in the police, in the hospitals.... so i think that bree shouldnt trust the authorities anyway

jo
byoung
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, no...bree is actually pretty slow about most things, i.e. doesn't even know the name of the company her father worked for or what the drugs she was being administered were. she's gullible and young. so i just don't trust that the order is everywhere...other than in bree and daniel's room with cams--which is a far cry from infiltrating society from the bottom up. and waiting for a dumb 16 y-o to lose here room key. oh wait, where did this tattoo of an eye on my hand come from?
doesn't it seem pretty obvious that a cult would act like they're everywhere? sure it does, esp if the higher offices are hidden from members who aren't 'order of dandruff' or whatever the stooges have dreamed up to create an information gap. when in fact, cults are pretty ineffectual outside of their brainwashing techniques, WHICH INCLUDE CONVINCING THEIR MEMBERS THAT THE CULT IS OMNIPOTENT. for instance, they use the term 'we' as if they were an army. in fact, there's not more than a handful. if the cult were so great, they'd have done better and found bree by now. they do see her vids, else how would OpA been able to announce they were happy about bree dissing daniel?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: