Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] 10033 - "Gemma [Part V]"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I have been off for Christmas so slap me if I am completely jackin here...............

I believe that the SUV convo was settled so I will let that go

BUT I do want to way in on the gunshot...................................

First off it is not a rifle so it realistically shouldnt be brother killing Gemma...................the sound is wrong for it to be a rifle.......
(just for reference........ I am in the ARMY and we are taught how to differentiate the sounds of rifles vs. hand guns so that we know something about the ranges and about the enemies we face)

and really it kinda sounds like pistol firing (which would fit with Mr. Bree being killed by the goons there at the garage)...............'

but the pistol does sound wrong like it was edited into the shot......it doesn't seem to be fired with blanks ..........even blanks in the garage would echo so badly we should be able to hear anything else except an over modulated shot.............the shot is WAY to clear

OK thats just my opinion

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
stuart2004
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh ohhh also the cross hairs thingy could be a computerized sniper rifle a bomb,....or just something pretty brother decided to put on there to make us freak..............

suitcase could be anything from a sniper rifle to a bomb to coke that brother is going to sell to fund his organization......

antagonist of the LG Defense Force
blahblablee
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabby wrote:
when i saw gemma's legs dissappear... what it seemed to me was that big black line accross the screen showed the actual camera's view.. and the lower half of the screen had been covered with a photograph of the wall...
so that when gemma walks accross the screen she dissapears behind what we think is empty space, but really an optical illusion

makes sense to me and it does kinda of look like that

Edit: I just noticed something wierd...pause at 0:33 and look at Gemma...There is like a crack or something... not sure if its the camera or what...

Edit2: Its more distinguished throughout 0:31

Edit3: Actually after watching it once again I beileve its a spider web... Embarassed
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

twelfthofnever wrote:
Another white light at the end, like in the LG15 vid. Has someone died?

I noticed that too! Interesting that both used the SAME effect at the end of their video.

Who posted this video? Jonas? I went to You Tube to see who actually posted this, but didn't see it up there yet. If it is Jonas, that is another interesting connection between him and the Tach group. (Yes, I know that this video is from Brother and not Tach. And NO, I don't think that Jonas is Brother and/or Tach, but I think he may be connected!)
GatorMeegs
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

helix52 wrote:
I wonder what "thank you" is referring to..

I think the "thank you" is for Tach, and for her last video which gave Brother the set-up to have some sweet revenge on his ex!

(sorry for the double post! I've missed so much in the past day, I could probably end up with a quadruple post! But I will resist the temptation.)
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The WarPylol video was intended to let WarPylol's superiors know that Brother's location had been verified and action could progress against him. I think Brother's use of the beginning clip from that video is just his snarky way of telling Tachyon (and other watchers) that he has identified Gemma's location and is ready to proceed with the D in APHID. This seems to be more in keeping with Tachyon and Brother's brand of humor.

To Imagin: I agree that it is entirely possible to drive to the topmost levels of a parking garage without going above ground level (inexplicably), but if you look beyond the concrete when Daniel and Jonas are driving up, you can tell that they're getting higher off the ground.

To everyone: Please remember that this is the discussion thread for "Gemma V." If you want to discuss the new LG15 video, there is another thread for that within the OpA forums. Thanks!
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mod note: I have deleted Stuartb's redundant post here because it is more on-topic in the other thread. You can find it here: http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122808#122808

-tilting

Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm suprised no one has mentioned this before, but isn't it possible that maybe brother or Tachy ran Gemma over in the SUV?

Description:
Sometimes, running into an ex can be REALLY awkward!

And the end shot with the lights ... they look like the lights of a car coming down the alley.

Perhaps Brother wasn't even the one holding the weapon? Maybe that was Tachy, and brother was behind the wheel?

Just a thought. Wink

Last edited by Sad Panda on Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folks, remember that there are TWO threads, one for the Brother video and one for the LG15 video. Although some of the discussion can cross over from one thread to another, your posts need to go in the thread for which they are MOST relevant. If you want to post about the Bree shooting/kidnapping, and make a comment about Gemma's involvement, it STILL goes in the LG15 video thread. Thank you!

Panda, I think that's an interesting theory. I don't think Tachyon and Brother are reunited yet, but I hadn't even thought of tying the description and the white light/oncoming headlights together.
romanceismusic
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANDA that is an awesome theory! It fits in well.
Op Heads
GTKEO Addicts

I love you all!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
Alright, I was gonna wait until I fixed my pile of failure in the rubbish bin to post my theory, but since I don't know how long that'll take, I'll post it now.

... BTW, did I mention my bad? Embarassed

ANYHOO, I'm suprised no one has mentioned this before, but isn't it possible that maybe brother or Tachy ran Gemma over in the SUV?

Description:
Sometimes, running into an ex can be REALLY awkward!

And the end shot with the lights ... they look like the lights of a car coming down the alley.

Perhaps Brother wasn't even the one holding the weapon? Maybe that was Tachy, and brother was behind the wheel?

Just a thought. Wink

omg i would totally laugh if that happened.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we actually hear a gunshot in the gemma video? My computer is being uncooperative so I can't just rewatch it myself right now.

I also love the car theory, Panda. But why would they have a weapon then too?

Oh, and whoever brought up the "any key" thing that Brother said. Awesome.. I totally forgot about that. I think that may imply that Gemma is NOT dead.

I am not sure whether anyone actually pulled the fire alarm though.. that may have been a metaphor. Gemma was leaving the building as if she had to sneak away for some reason, rather than evacuating a building whose fire alarm had been set off. I think maybe she knew Tachy and Brother were after her or something.

Lastly, I doubt it was a bomb. If the area in this video is in fact identical to that in the lg15 video, I think we would have noticed a bomb explosion. Also, this is a public place, and I don't think Tachyon would set off a bomb that could kill so many people. (Not that she is sympathetic to random victims, considering the body used to make the Order think Brother was dead was basically pulled out of thin air..) But really, I don't think she would kill innocent people if it didn't seem necessary. Tachyon does things for reasons, always, IMO.
mwgraves
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Did we actually hear a gunshot in the gemma video?

nope...ends with the light no shot

Open 7 days a week, 9am to 5pm. Our current specials are as follows: dress shirts 3 for 5$ with an 8-9day turnaround time. We also offer a rush service of 3 shirts for 12$.
vagmfan
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it possible that the crosshairs are floating in the brackets much like a flight game where the crosshairs are fixed in the bracket when the target is locked?
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JustAnotherLonelyGirl. wrote:
Did we actually hear a gunshot in the gemma video?

Nope, the only sound is that of a faint heartbeat. Some people think there is no sound at all...but I hear a heartbeat, and I knoe i's not mine. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: