Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] 10033 - "Gemma [Part V]"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless a video says "Tag, you're it," it is not a drop. This is Tachyon's "calling card" to let us/Brother know she's left something for us to find. If you watch some of the drop videos on her YouTube, you'll definitely see the difference between them and this one.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! we're so spoiled for vids lately! 'Tis most awesome.

I've been comparing screen shots from both vids, and I think this comparison is interesting.

EDIT
Eep, can't get my screenshots to show!!! Oh well, per seconds of vid then, you\ll have to go look yourself!)

The still shot of the car from early in the Gemma vid, about 6 second in, & the end shot of the Unthinkable Vid (right before/during the fade to white)

Do these cars look of similar type and position to anyone?? Or is my brain just melting from too much LG15??

Then again, from the angle shot in the 1st, you would probably still see the tops of the trees shown in the 2nd (way to refute your own post Mel)

Loving the theories you guys, keep 'em coming!

(Goes back to lurking)

Last edited by mellie3204 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiltingwindward wrote:
Unless a video says "Tag, you're it," it is not a drop. This is Tachyon's "calling card" to let us/Brother know she's left something for us to find. If you watch some of the drop videos on her YouTube, you'll definitely see the difference between them and this one.

*nods* I recall the 'Tag, you're it' in at least one of the videos - wasn't aware that it was in all of the drop vids, though. Sorry for the mistake! Smile Have only just started looking at the ARG side of LG15, although I've been playing Perplex City for ages now.

No, I'm not very nice.
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mellie3204 wrote:
Wow! we're so spoiled for vids lately! 'Tis most awesome.

I've been comparing screen shots from both vids, and I think this comparison is interesting.

EDIT
Eep, can't get my screenshots to show!!! Oh well, per seconds of vid then, you\ll have to go look yourself!)

The still shot of the car from early in the Gemma vid, about 6 second in, & the end shot of the Unthinkable Vid (right before/during the fade to white)

Do these cars look of similar type and position to anyone?? Or is my brain just melting from too much LG15??

Then again, from the angle shot in the 1st, you would probably still see the tops of the trees shown in the 2nd (way to refute your own post Mel)

Loving the theories you guys, keep 'em coming!

(Goes back to lurking)

I noticed that too! I can't screen shot right now either, I'm about to head out. I hope they're the same car!
Oooh, cool plot twist if the kids ran into Brother on the way out.
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought we'd beaten this point into the ground, but...

mellie3204 wrote:

On page one:

ohhhmyyygoddd wrote:
brothers video is a ford expedition silver

lg15 video is a pewter metallic chevy suburban not the same
DyPole
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray, another SUV discussion! Smile

@diastres: I think your quote from omg is about the other SUV passing Mr. Bree's car earlier in the video. mellie is talking about the white one that is parked behind Jonas' car.

Edit: This one...on the right:

Last edited by DyPole on Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diastres wrote:
I thought we'd beaten this point into the ground, but...

I thought that was for the car that drove passed the car that Bree took to the car park (if that makes sense. The one that people screen shot'd).
She's talking about the white SUV that appears at the end of Unthinkable as it's fading to white.

I dunno if they are the same car, my point is she's talking about something different.

EDIT;; Since I make close to ZERO sense.

Quote:
@diastres: I think your quote from omg is about the other SUV passing Mr. Bree's car earlier in the video. mellie is talking about the white one that is parked behind Jonas' car.

^^^ What they said. EDIT #2;; Oh wait, NOT what they said. I'm talking about the one that's not undercover.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Abs, that is the one I'm talking about! It the car shown right as the scene fades to white, just after the pic above.

Thanks Dypole too: still can't get my pic posting worked out properly (maybe I should try uploading them to a more stable site), but it's very similar to the one above just a few seconds later, in the outside carpark.

The 2 cars do look tres similar now that I'm looking at them again... Somebody who knows something more about cars than me could probably help?
diastres
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That vehicle is definitely white. Brother's is silver and the other one from this vid is pewter.

Really, guys. I know people want to say "Brother's in the vid!" but this is really stretching it.
absolution
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looked silver for a few seconds... but that's most likely because of the fading. Is that also a pewter? Or a different type altogether?
Le sigh. I want CONNECTIONS, DAMNIT.

Teehee, you said "vehicle"... "vee-hee-cul". I always imagine a Will Ferrell-esque cop saying that Laughing.
mellie3204
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diastres wrote:
That vehicle is definitely white. Brother's is silver and the other one from this vid is pewter.

Really, guys. I know people want to say "Brother's in the vid!" but this is really stretching it.

Hmmm, the colours look pretty similar to me actually... but after comparing them, I think the back window gives away that they're different... see how in the in the Brother vid the black of the windows/edging seems to go all the way around from side windows to back windsheild? In the LG15 one, there is a definate white break between the windows.

*sigh*. I so want to figure this one out!!!!!

(stretch, stretch, stretch..SNAP! Laughing )
Joyleaf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: I know I'm missing a chunk of info here... Reply with quote

Somehow I have completely missed the whole Gemma/Brother connection bit. Where did we find out about them dating, etc.?

And I'm also a bit lost on the War Pylol vid... I found it, but how was it connected to the rest of this, and where's the peripheral info on what it meant?

Sorry to slow anything down with questions... No end to surprises around this joint.
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: I know I'm missing a chunk of info here... Reply with quote

Joyleaf wrote:
Somehow I have completely missed the whole Gemma/Brother connection bit. Where did we find out about them dating, etc.?

And I'm also a bit lost on the War Pylol vid... I found it, but how was it connected to the rest of this, and where's the peripheral info on what it meant?

Sorry to slow anything down with questions... No end to surprises around this joint.

http://www.lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4230

Joyleaf
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that! I actually ran out of things to read on this thread, posted my questions, and then continued exploring... in the exact thread you just kindly linked me to. Embarassed

*Just a moment to be actually stunned about how much friggin' story there actually is here...*

And now for more digging! Just so I can feel adequately near the mark for when the next thing drops and I realize yet again I don't actually know anything. Smile
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visual Oddities
~ I like the unorthodox idea of light = headlights
~ Just because it has a sniper view doesn't mean it has any bearing on the situation. sniper scopes are used to watch the target carefully. I mean, does the world look fuzzy and come into focus for people on a regular basis? Wink a case of artistic visual editing to convey a message. also (not off-topic; i swear!) in a fave manga of mine, a theory raged on about "well if she saw him through her sniper rifle, she meant to kill him". a few issues later, we found out she was only USING THE SCOPE TO LOOK AT HIM FROM A DISTANCE! *le gasp!* Wink

That Friggin Case
~ Why bring up a SILVER sniper suitcase when the one in the vid was BLACK? Yeah; my dad who fixes copy machines for a living has a sniper rifles tucked amongst his paper reports and screwdrivers. Wink I'm with the theory that it could be anything, including money for coke! LOL Although, yeah, Tachy doesn't seem like she likes to drag in more people than nessecary, and a big nasty bomb exploding would kill/severely injure people and bring unwanted light to her and BillehBob's situation.

The Escape
~ ::hums tune from "The Great Escape":: Wink sry. Anywho, It's possible someone still pulled the alarm. Does Gemma IV show the alley being watched as well? The Brit could only escape through the roof and being choppered off! Wink Tachy has delightfully sick humor, so it could be she didn't literally want to set the building aflame (yet again, this would be a case of any publicity being BAD publicity). I think it was mentioned to show this was a serious situation, an EMERGENCY if you will. Wink

Dung-Throwing!!
~ ....Why does she say it's so SIMPLE a monkey can do it? Uh, they can learn sign language, operate some types of machines, have amazing memory, etc. Maybe we're looking for something other than a literal interpretation (hey; if we're going with a literal interpretation of "so simple a monkey can do it, why doesn't he just run up and whack her with a mallet? monkeys can do that!)
~ If we're looking for not-so-obvious interpretation, a hit-and-run would coincide with that; pretty easy to run someone down in an alley that doesn't seem to have anything to hide behind, and it would coincide with the possible clues in the vid description and the lights at the end. (slightly off-topic; i just thought the light in the LG15 vid was more like a grand ending, like "::angelic "ahhh":: we got out alive AND got Bree! yay!")
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: