Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gemma Part V - Brother
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blessedmercy1018 wrote:
OK maybe I missed it in the long and involved converstation about the "any key". Laughing But .. has anyone gone to get the suitcase? They wouldn't have shown us exactly where to go if they didn't want us to go and get it.

I don't think it was a drop, if it was, the OpAphid ARG guys would of been all over it.
Dr_Freemanstein
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krmurr87 wrote:
is she in the same area as the last Bree vid?

Hmmm...thinking same thing???

Gunshot heard was'nt anyone in the parking garage...but Gemma getting eliminated in the alley below????
blessedmercy1018
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robtomorrow wrote:
blessedmercy1018 wrote:
OK maybe I missed it in the long and involved converstation about the "any key". Laughing But .. has anyone gone to get the suitcase? They wouldn't have shown us exactly where to go if they didn't want us to go and get it.

I don't think it was a drop, if it was, the OpAphid ARG guys would of been all over it.
Then why the shots of the breifcase?? and the exact location.. the alley?? I think it was most definatly a drop.. but alas.. I am on the east cost.
Dr_Freemanstein
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blessedmercy1018 wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
blessedmercy1018 wrote:

Then why the shots of the breifcase?? and the exact location.. the alley?? I think it was most definatly a drop.. but alas.. I am on the east cost.

My thought on the briefcase...

Back in Tachyons last vid "Gemma part IV" we see (in text, near the end) after the shot of the fire alarm thingy

"if that does'nt work, we could actually set the building on fire!"

also, in the description of the vid, it says

"So don't screw it up now, ok? Because seriously, a monkey could finish this job once the timer sets off the alarm. Smile"

From these two comments i think we can safely assume that the briefcase contained either:

A. An incendiary device of some type

or

B. The "timer" (a device to remotely activate the alarms?)

Nothing in the vid really suggests a drop that I can see
blessedmercy1018
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr_Freemanstein wrote:
blessedmercy1018 wrote:
robtomorrow wrote:
blessedmercy1018 wrote:

My thought on the briefcase...

Back in Tachyons last vid "Gemma part IV" we see (in text, near the end) after the shot of the fire alarm thingy

"if that does'nt work, we could actually set the building on fire!"

also, in the description of the vid, it says

"So don't screw it up now, ok? Because seriously, a monkey could finish this job once the timer sets off the alarm. Smile"

From these two comments i think we can safely assume that the briefcase contained either:

A. An incendiary device of some type

or

B. The "timer" (a device to remotely activate the alarms?)

Nothing in the vid really suggests a drop that I can see
Well I just don't understand the breifcase.. I will take your word for it.
Dr_Freemanstein
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After another watch of the vid, I have a new conclusion.

The briefcase is a "drop", but not for us...the SUV on top of the Parking Garage along with the shot of the briefcase in close proximity, coupled with the elevated vantage that Brother has at the end, suggests that the briefcase contains the "weapon" he is using.

As a side note...the funky thing with the "white-light" at the end (as seen from Gemma's POV, might suggest her demise...
essie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kristenjane wrote:
1) Holly, I dont think Gemma is dead. (other than her logging into her account which could just be an "oops) because of the "any key" It is discussed in the Oppy section I think. But you cant be SO sure of it. I think of it as 50/50
2) I want her to live, but if no one died in this vid and no one died in the new vid with Bree. Then there shouldnt have been a white light. It is confusing.
3) Oh I want her to live because it is kinda... uh it would suck because she has just betrayed Bree and then she just dies. No other word from her since she was outted. I want to hear SOMETHING from her.

I liked the video.
I watched it for the second time and yeah I decided to push a key.. haha

It erks me when people dont try to find information themselves. Yes, you may be new but look first. LGPedia is nice. But after you look if you dont find it then ask. Just a personal thing. Sorry to be mean.
Yeah same here, I really want to hear something from Gemma. At least explain her own evilness. Or assumed evilness.
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr_Freemanstein wrote:
After another watch of the vid, I have a new conclusion.

The briefcase is a "drop", but not for us...the SUV on top of the Parking Garage along with the shot of the briefcase in close proximity, coupled with the elevated vantage that Brother has at the end, suggests that the briefcase contains the "weapon" he is using.

As a side note...the funky thing with the "white-light" at the end (as seen from Gemma's POV, might suggest her demise...

I agree, Luv2Luvem in the OpAphid forum said that was Brothers SUV in the video.

Luv2Luvem wrote:
Sorry to bring up the subject of the SUV again, but I just got back. Just thought I'd weigh in and say that the Expedition in "10033's" video is indeed the exact vehicle I saw in Petaluma. The car "Brother" was driving.

As a side note... why does everyone in the Breeniverse dirve a SUV, aren't they concerned about global warming in the Breeniverse?
AniDonia
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bree... er, Jonas... she stole one of his cars... drives a Lexxus compact.
angie78gg
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if Gemma is dead, then hopefully that means Bree's dad isn't. I couldnt help but wonder about the breifcase myself. I thought it was odd for it to be in the open. Then again, somone was there tonight taking pics..lemme find the link and I will put it on here!

http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4589&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=600

There it is.

EDIT: twice, why because I simply can!
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't know if it has anything to do with it or not...but in the discussion for the Bree's dad video, bethy went to the site and looked around...she posted a shot of a chess piece. Probably nothing.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IS GEMMA DEAD????? PLEASE TELL ME SHE ISNT DEAD!!!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE GOT SHOT? I DIDNT SEE IT!
dcj1291
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i know that this is way late and have no idea if this was already talked about but in one of brothers voicemails he said that he had been to every computer shop he could think of and none of the keyboards the shops sell have an "any key" on it. and from the video he needed to press "any key" to fire so....i assume that gemma still lives.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcj1291 wrote:
ok i know that this is way late and have no idea if this was already talked about but in one of brothers voicemails he said that he had been to every computer shop he could think of and none of the keyboards the shops sell have an "any key" on it. and from the video he needed to press "any key" to fire so....i assume that gemma still lives.

>.< Your avatar is TOOOO BIG!! please resize! Smile Its against forum rules to be sooo large!

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Lurker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dcj1291 wrote:

Brother's not actually stupid. The whole "I couldn't find an 'any key'" thing was an act to 1) keep OpAphid from thinking he would be a threat and 2) keep Op from realizing that Brother is "Sebastian," someone they thought they'd killed last year.

By the way, nobackspacebutton is totally right about your avatar. It's way too big. It should only be about the size of ours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: