Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Video] Lonelygirl15 - 0108 The Unthinkable Happened!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray a thread on the video that I can actually read in one sitting! My thoughts on several of the sounds is that they sounded like stock sounds (not really sure if that's a term). After all, if you listen to the car screeching in front of Bree and her dad, it sounds canned. That could also explain the gunshot because it is unlikely that they would have a real gun on the set, therefore it couldn't be relied upon to make a realistic noise.
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jengels2002 wrote:
You would think a gunshot will sound different in a parking garage.
Are we sure it was a gunshot????

My husband is a collector of guns and I have gone to the shooting range with him a few times. Depending on the gun, the sound can really vary. Some are deafening loud, some are not. Don't ask me to describe how loud a gun shot should be in a parking garage; that's not my expertise!

But I can tell you that the gun shot could have been a 22, which sounds like a firecracker.
random lurker
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imagin wrote:

Why does Jonas say "I bet she knows." She WHO?

Bree. I think Jonas was trying to think of the name of "that song" and assumed, since Daniel didn't supply it, that he didnt' know it, either. Bree is the only person they have in common, and she is the trivia type and probably would have been able to not only name Auld Lang Syne but also provide the lyrics and a complete background on the composer.

EDIT to add:

Maybe the title "The Unthinkable Happened" means "We wanted something to happen, but we couldn't think what it should be, so just check out this randomness and decide for us."
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I postd this over in the Video forum...but will post it here as well. It's all in fun. I had a meeting Sherman Oaks this evening, so I decided to have alitle fun:

Quote:
Just for shits 'n giggles, I took my camera along this evening when I was in Sherman Oaks. I stopped off at the "scene of the crime" to snap some photos. It was dark, so it may be tought to see some of this...

This took place in the parking garage, near the upper level of the Westfield Fashion Center. This is more comonly known as the Del Amo Mall or the Del Amo Fashion Center in Sherman Oaks. It is right next to the 101 freeway, and can be seen from the freeway. If you listen closely to the video, you'll hear a dull roar in the background. That's the freeway...seriously, thy're less than 100 feet or so from the freeway here.

This parking structure is a little weird. The upper level has several levels to it, if that makes any sense. Where Jonas and Daniel were parked was on an "up" slope that led out to the upper level we saw at the end of the video. In fact, as they pulled out of their spot they would have filmed that last scene...it was right there. This whole scene took place along the western edge of the structure, next to Woodman Ave.

Here are two images from near the area where Jonas and Daniel were parked, looking toward where Bree and her Dad were walking. The building you see across the way is the Sunkist Building, across Woodman. It looks really close, but that's a bit of an illusion.

Here's the view from the other direction, up the ramp a few feet...this is what we saw in the last scene of the video and Jonas, Daniel and Bree were driving out...or trying to get out. This is an exit, sort of...you have to drive a bit to actually get out of the structure. The 101 freeway is immediately to the right.

Now for the good stuff. I went on a NikkiB style hunt for clues...and in classic NikkiB style, didn't find a whole lot.

I did find some fresh skid marks:

And a parking garage seems like an odd place to find an old chess piece:

But creepiest of all....

Two guys in black suits. Shocked
violagoddess
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Bethy! Might not add much, but still cool Smile
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope...doesn't add a thing except to completely confirm filming location and to have a little fun, that's it.
Ganesha
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That chess piece is a bishop- possible tie-in to religion? Interesting coincidence, in any case.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah...just a piece of garbage. Very Happy I guess my lack of a video camera doesn't help, but I was really just making fun of NikkiB and her "sleuthing" at the video sites. She never really *does* find anything helpful.
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bethy wrote:
Nah...just a piece of garbage. Very Happy I guess my lack of a video camera doesn't help, but I was really just making fun of NikkiB and her "sleuthing" at the video sites. She never really *does* find anything helpful.

except when she did run into gemma
oo and he booty call

haha
anyways good work

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
bethy wrote:

She never ran into Gemma :X
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shifty wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
bethy wrote:

well saw gemma...

same difference

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shifty
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
shifty wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
bethy wrote:

well saw gemma...

same difference

She didn't see her either... That wasn't Gemma and Lucy in the vid.

Anyway, this is offtopic, sorry.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing about Nikki's video with Gemma in it is that's the one location she refused to identify specifically. She didn't find that on her own...it was scripted.
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki did find that watcher symbol first... on the box at the bridge!
And yes Bethy, very cool. I like the skid marks the best. Smile
Skyler
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well according to the new video, it was Bree's dad who was shot and he is dead. What I am wondering though is that he didn't really appear to be shot dead immediately in the last video. And they grabbed Bree and drove off so quickly, so how do they know he actually died. Are they just assuming? I dunno, maybe I missed something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: