Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Voicemail] 1/1/07 Brother VM update
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynicar
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, I totally missed the name link!

I think it's cool and may have contributed to his choice, but I don't think there's anything important. It's fun to play with and notice, but yeah. I don't really see what it would add.

Name in the irc: Kingaman
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night Xry and I were bouncing around something I'm calling the "Snow White" theory.

In the fairytale, the hunter who was sent to kill Snow White by the wicked queen has a change of heart. He tells her to flee and he covers her tracks. Instead of giving the queen Snow White's heart (like requested), he kills a deer and presented its heart instead.

Perhaps brother, who obviously has feelings for Gemma, couldn't bear to kill her. Instead he told her to get the hell out of dodge and staged an elaborate ruse (including a 'mission accomplished'-style VM) to cover her tracks and not get in trouble himself.

One thing (at least in my mind) is clear -- that song on the VM was a message from Brother to Tachyon saying that he completed his mission. Whether or not he actually did follow through and kill Gemma is something we might not know for awhile.
EliCash
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One thing (at least in my mind) is clear -- that song on the VM was a message from Brother to Tachyon saying that he completed his mission.

My thoughts are conflicted on this. While I think the video Brother put up sends that message, I don't think the song does.

Which makes me not really know what to think.
Sad Panda
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EliCash wrote:
Quote:
One thing (at least in my mind) is clear -- that song on the VM was a message from Brother to Tachyon saying that he completed his mission.

My thoughts are conflicted on this. While I think the video Brother put up sends that message, I don't think the song does.

Which makes me not really know what to think.

VM's have always been direct communication between Brother and Sister. That song was a message to Tachyon ... now while I guess I can see why there's still dissention about what the message is, it's safe to say from past experience that the VM was intended to pass information on to Tachyon.

So, if we accept that, we can then begin to speculate what message brother would WANT to pass onto his dear 'sister'. I find it impossible to accept that Brother would tell Tachy that he pussied out (even if it is the case).
Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:
Last night Xry and I were bouncing around something I'm calling the "Snow White" theory.

In the fairytale, the hunter who was sent to kill Snow White by the wicked queen has a change of heart. He tells her to flee and he covers her tracks. Instead of giving the queen Snow White's heart (like requested), he kills a deer and presented its heart instead.

Perhaps brother, who obviously has feelings for Gemma, couldn't bear to kill her. Instead he told her to get the hell out of dodge and staged an elaborate ruse (including a 'mission accomplished'-style VM) to cover her tracks and not get in trouble himself.

One thing (at least in my mind) is clear -- that song on the VM was a message from Brother to Tachyon saying that he completed his mission. Whether or not he actually did follow through and kill Gemma is something we might not know for awhile.

Panda...that theory would make sense. I mean Brother seems to be a bit broken up by the fact things didn't work out between them. I mean, she did try and kill him (didn't she?? or was that jsut speculation? i'm really confussed about that one).
I don't know. I really like that theory and it is definately a possibilty. But somehow I don't feel its right. I think it's missing...something. I'm not sure what...but something. It jsut doesn't seem right for the character that we are being shown of brother. i mean he does seem like a complete idiot, but he also seems completely trust worthy. And pulling a stunt like this would rip apart any piece of trust between tachyon and brother. It may even comprimise their mission.

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
EternalGoddess
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
Sad Panda wrote:

Panda...that theory would make sense. I mean Brother seems to be a bit broken up by the fact things didn't work out between them. I mean, she did try and kill him (didn't she?? or was that jsut speculation? i'm really confussed about that one).
I don't know. I really like that theory and it is definately a possibilty. But somehow I don't feel its right. I think it's missing...something. I'm not sure what...but something. It jsut doesn't seem right for the character that we are being shown of brother. i mean he does seem like a complete idiot, but he also seems completely trust worthy. And pulling a stunt like this would rip apart any piece of trust between tachyon and brother. It may even comprimise their mission.

Yeah, I agree.

Maybe instead of killing her, he captured her instead.

I'd love to see some interigation videos... I'd love to be the one to do it. Twisted Evil
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EternalGoddess wrote:
Killthesmiley wrote:
Sad Panda wrote:

Yeah, I agree.

Maybe instead of killing her, he captured her instead.

I'd love to see some interigation videos... I'd love to be the one to do it. Twisted Evil

I'm, uh, not sure his preferred interrogation methods would be appropriate. Wink Or very useful.

I'm guessing it's just the waiting game, now - for a video of sooome form. Nothing we can really do until then.

No, I'm not very nice.
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next drop will lead us to Gemma's grave... Twisted Evil

...Or not...

To me, the song's lyrics would (when viewed through the 'Mission Status' lense) convey a sense of accomplishment. It's over. It ended. Gemma won't be coming back to assasinate tach&bro. Though I wonder if Bro is used to killing, he seemed rather shaken up. I guess he and Tach aren't exactly the other side's ipod opera...
JustAnotherLonelyGirl.
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lookyz wrote:
Is there anything to the use of the artist (Belle and SEBASTIAN) more than the song?

I can't believe it didn't scream out to me earlier...there may not be anything there, I just thought it was notable - given Sebastian is the name Gemma knew him by, no?

Belle=Beauty
Sebastian=The Beast

Laughing
girlAnachronism
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother has some self-esteem issues if he's views himself as the Beast. Razz
Luv2Luvem
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Panda wrote:

I like this theory Panda. I really don't believe he killed Gemma. Not even the VM suggests it to me. I don't think he could go through with it.

I shall get some rest when the profile tells me to.
Lola
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Snow White theory but would he give us even a hint that he did this unless...the message was for Gemma too.

Also, don't know where to put this, but Gemma's had one non-LG15 video on her favorites now and given the recent developments it's an intriguing choice. I'm not sure what to make of it:

Flight SL1912

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmblKB6-YBc
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. a few things.

Belle And Sebastian
~ Obvious meaning

Important of Title of Song
~ good idea, but i'm sorta leaning against that

Lyric Twist
~ It talks about sad endings, but then it says the page is turned and it was worth it. This says something important has changed. I like the idea of Brother warning Gemma. Yeah, love can make ya real stupid (like ignoring when one boyfriend makes sexual verbal comments to a younger sister, or standing by when another boyfriend tries to kiss another sister on the lips.... yeah, really happened...)

I say this vid is meant to be sorta "incomplete", with some crucial details missing.
tiltingwindward
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a subscriber to the Snow White Theory of Character Assasination (pun intended). I think it makes sense that regardless of what Brother actually did to Gemma, he would want Tachyon to think he carried out the plan successfully. If we look back at the Amorous Missive and Tachyon's other communication regarding Gemma's demise, it's pretty clear that Tachyon thinks Gemma is only useful as worm-food, and that she's willing to pull some strings to make sure that Brother is the one to pull the trigger (metaphorically). It's also clear that Tachyon doesn't have a lot of patience with Brother screwing up her plans (remember the library in Bakersfield, anyone?). Until we hear further, I think we should assume that Tachyon thinks Brother did away with Gemma.

Quote:
I like the Snow White theory but would he give us even a hint that he did this unless...the message was for Gemma too.

This message wasn't intended for us. It was intended for Tachyon. Just because we intercept their messages does not mean that they are written for us originally.
shrugsareforthugs
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma dieing makes sense to me. I remember the uproar of "firing" Yousef...so maybe they fired Jackie instead? Dead Gemma and a satisfied storyline?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> OpAphid: Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: