Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NOW IS THE TIME

View previous topic :: View next topic  
butterfly
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: NOW IS THE TIME Reply with quote

Bree,

Now is the time to start confiding in some of your online friends.

Your mom is God-knows-where.
You, Daniel, and Jonas are all watching your backs.
Your dad was murdered.

Are you going to just sit back while The Order takes control of you piece by piece? Or, are you going to fight back?

Your situation is not getting any better. Let us help you - but you will need to be a little more forthcoming with information so that we can figure this out and get you out of this mess! There are a lot of intelligent, nice people who are here for you that want to lend you some assistance.

Talk to us, Bree.
chevyfudd
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, she needs to let us give her some advice.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about you start with what YOU know about your religion and the people involved.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Bree. We can help you. We can research anything you need to know...we can find answers for you, but we need help.

You've already told us a little...but we need to know more.

We are on your side, Bree!

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have nothing to lose in telling us bree. Things have gone too far for you to keep being hesitant.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
you have nothing to lose in telling us bree. Things have gone too far for you to keep being hesitant.
Can I just say that she does, in fact, have a lot to loose by revealing information to us. Any sort of encoded message provided by Bree's parents in the note, and anything else they have uncovered could, possibly, fall into the hands of the order if revealed to us on here. I'm not saying that any of us are, I happen to believe that we're all on Bree's side here, but I just had to play devil's advocate for a moment.

Bree, Weigh your options carefully before you reveal anything,but do keep in mind that the more you reveal to us the more assistance you'll recieve. This is already dangerous, and it will only get more dangerous. Right now the secrecy just means that the Order doesn't know exactly how much you know, but what good is the information if you can't make sense of it?

-Clara
achenar
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Claramata on this one. Much as more information would be great in helping us to help you, the risk involved in huge.

One main suggestion, though. If you return to Jonas' house? Check it really carefully for bugs. Not saying that it's definitely been infiltrated, but it's not worth the risk.

Not that we need to be telling you this, I guess, not after everything that's happened.

No, I'm not very nice.
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Bree, help us help you. It can be much easier to tell people on line, i.e. us, than it is to tell people face to face, as in Jonas, Daniel, or through a video. So you can just spill here. Even if you don't want to give out information, you could at least tell us how you feel.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claramata wrote:
Beckers wrote:
Can I just say that she does, in fact, have a lot to loose by revealing information to us. Any sort of encoded message provided by Bree's parents in the note, and anything else they have uncovered could, possibly, fall into the hands of the order if revealed to us on here. I'm not saying that any of us are, I happen to believe that we're all on Bree's side here, but I just had to play devil's advocate for a moment.

Bree, Weigh your options carefully before you reveal anything,but do keep in mind that the more you reveal to us the more assistance you'll recieve. This is already dangerous, and it will only get more dangerous. Right now the secrecy just means that the Order doesn't know exactly how much you know, but what good is the information if you can't make sense of it?
-Clara

Soon enough this will be the excuse not to reveal any information to us....frankly I would like to know more so I can at least not get so frustrated......maybe I'll take a break for a while and come back in a couple weeks...I'll have to think about it.
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
Claramata wrote:
Beckers wrote:

-Clara

Soon enough this will be the excuse not to reveal any information to us....frankly I would like to know more so I can at least not get so frustrated......maybe I'll take a break for a while and come back in a couple weeks...I'll have to think about it.
Hey, I'm just stating the obvious and logical, since nobody else on here was.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah either way....I think I'm way to sddicted to this thing
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beckers wrote:
yeah either way....I think I'm way to sddicted to this thing
Yep, that would be why it's the lonelycrack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: