Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naughty bits
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silvermoon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killthesmiley wrote:
all i can say is that I'm dieing for a sexytime scene in LG15

Can I vote for one between Daniel and Jonas?
wintermute
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely agree with Gogo on this, and just wanted to comment on the discussion of the use of swear words on TV. The FCC rules are completely ambiguous, which is why the networks are constantly challenging any fines. I believe that someone has even sued the FCC for enforcing rules that it refuses to publish, which many see as being unconstitutional for a government agency to do. But my point is that if the FCC can't give a strict definition of what it allowable and what is not, then it's going to be difficult to get the moderators, some of whom use these words as part of their daily vocabulary (:opps:), to agree, let alone the general population of the forums. I think that most of us agree that it's all about context, though. If you're using a word in a non-derogatory sort of way, we're probably going to let it slide. Otherwise, we'll probably step in. That's not to say that the forum software isn't going to automatically change some of the letters to *'s Wink

'mute

'vote 'mute in '16!
rupaZer0
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we're pretty lucky that there are so few offensive messages on this forum. Even down to people being coherent, polite and respectful to each other. Any other forum would be littered with posts such as:

"hey f***tard,sum1 postd that 5 f***ing pages ago.wot r u dyslexic,d***wad?"
(*s added where there would be none. Dyslexia comment an example and does not represent my own attitude towards dyslexia.)

I don't know whether it is down to the moderators or the participants, but I want to thank you for the coherence, good grammar, and good manners present in all posts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: