Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Be on your guard

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheekyredhead
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Be on your guard Reply with quote

Jonas,

Send Bree my love. I am terribly sorry about what happened to her father. I found some more information, The Order isn't through with you yet. If you need somewhere to go, I know a place. It's connected to a network of people, we call this network The Refuge. Many who have turned on The Order need help to escape detection. We help people fake their own deaths, create new identities and allow people a fresh start at life after their involvement with The Order. I am taking a great risk just telling you about this. The Order knows about it and is trying to destroy it. They don't know the location of our headquarters but they are trying to gather more information. I want to help you, if you're genuine. We've had many people pretend to be in trouble only to find out they were working for The Order. If you want our help, we will need to meet with you as soon as possible. (If you have betrayed me and are now working for The Order, we are prepared to deal with you and we will never surrender.) In the meantime be careful, Jonas. The Order will not give up easily.

You are still being watched. Do not return to your house.

Much Love,

Dymphna
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf?
Claramata
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonas-

I'm a bit suspicious as to where this Dymphna character got this information, it is, however, logical to assume that The Order knows where you live. Be careful, and possibly look to moving somewhere, but I wouldn't trust the person who started this thread. For one thing, they're talking too openly about something that's claimed to be hidden, and for another thing, remember Gemma? If someone Bree knew and trusted betrayed her, who's to say this isn't some... rather ham-handed trap.

Either way it's a bad situation.

-Clara
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this cheekyredhead playing games with us?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Jonas Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: