Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adopted or Abducted?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Bree adopted or abducted?
Adopted
17%
 17%  [ 14 ]
Abducted
82%
 82%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 82

Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
I'm serious Becker's. Smile Her "Dad" was a research scientist who specialized in ribosomes. That's gene splicing. There is a long history of secret societies being involved in the pursuit of creating super humans through genetic engineering. Why not Bree and Jonas? For that matter - maybe the common thread that ties all the orders "Children" together is that they are all genetically engineered. Bree turned out to be the best specimen. That's why she's special. I think it's plausible.

sorry I wasn't dissing your comment...I just don't want the story to go in that direction.
CriticalThinking
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude.. I totally think that she was genetically engineered. Her dad DID work with ribosomes. And that would explain why Bree was so upset- she basically has NO parents.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: My Theory... Reply with quote

CuriousGeorgina wrote:
I think Bree was abducted. and (crude choice of words but...) breeded for the ceremony. which I'm biginning to think was some sort of sacrifice...aka *bree go bye bye.*

or I could be completely off haha

are u curiousgeorge's girlfreind?

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
prapagandaseden
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a comment like this on another forum post... dont rememebr which

Somewhere else someone said that the Order was female based with males playing a sort of "wickerman-ish" role.

I believe that Bree and Jonas are related and that they were both abuducted at an early age.

This whole plot is really linking alot into the Wickerman deal with the females going out into society and finding a mate then luring them back.

So here is my thought....Bree's mom was given Bree to rasie as her own and train her since birth to be the next "el hefe" of the order.

Jonas was given to someone else, possibly in the order, but when the cooperation of his parents was "ify" they were done away with and jonas left with enough to be taken care of.

So now, Bree's Dad is like WTF to Bree's Mom and the order...and they are like WTF bi-yach....sit down and hold on for a wild ride

And so Mr. Bree is like I got to get my kid and all that jazz and Bree's mom is like hold on partner.....you got your 411 all wrong and then Montel Williams comes in and is like the results are in...

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER...

and tears and more hear-ach

so now its like crazy emotion trainride and Bree's Dad is like I got to tell her "I will always love her" ***leave it to men to be all emotional**

so yeah no i think Bree's Mom will try to get ahold of Jonas and be like "come to me" and try to take Bree

So yeah i went off on a tangent but you know.
CuriousGeorgina
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
CuriousGeorgina wrote:
I think Bree was abducted. and (crude choice of words but...) breeded for the ceremony. which I'm biginning to think was some sort of sacrifice...aka *bree go bye bye.*or I could be completely off haha

no, more like his female counterpart XD

honestly I was extremely bored and I had that song from the CG movie stuck in my head "I wanna turn the whole thing upside down" haha

ok so yea enough about me, what about my theorY?
iamcool
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CuriousGeorgina wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
CuriousGeorgina wrote:
I think Bree was abducted. and (crude choice of words but...) breeded for the ceremony. which I'm biginning to think was some sort of sacrifice...aka *bree go bye bye.*or I could be completely off haha

no, more like his female counterpart XD

honestly I was extremely bored and I had that song from the CG movie stuck in my head "I wanna turn the whole thing upside down" haha

ok so yea enough about me, what about my theorY?

lol Laughing

and yeh... your theory has been discussed before, it could be anything though Shocked

My lawyers told me to edit the content of this signature so i didn't get sued

Me and Oobles are 'TWAT's - 'The Worldwide Association of Threadjacking' Smile
ex mechanic
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genetic engineering fits perfectly. I love it. Now I can't in good conscience aswer the poll either way.

The idea of Bree being bred to be the new chief brings to mind the Dendara Zodiac, with the universe being held up by four women and one man. Could it be that the Order is structured after the same pattern, with the top four positions (Grand Poobah, security chief, head of the breeding program and chief magician or some such arrangement) held by women, each answering to the hidden overlord (whose existence could be a secret known only to the four? Sounds kinda Crowleyish to me.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, for those who think Cassie might be part of Bree here's this:

"There are monozygotic mirror twins, which have identical characteristics on opposite sides of their body. When one twin disappears, the surviving twin will often develop psychological problems around the disappearance, even if the child is never told that they had a twin disappear. The Illuminati believe that the soul of a dead twin goes into the live twin. They consider twins which have two souls very powerful individuals."

And, of course, it's another way for me to put the Illuminati in the plot. Very Happy
voyboy
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah i think bree would have said " i was adopted " if she were.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voyboy wrote:
yah i think bree would have said " i was adopted " if she were.

great point
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luv2Skydive wrote:

"There are monozygotic mirror twins, which have identical characteristics on opposite sides of their body. When one twin disappears, the surviving twin will often develop psychological problems around the disappearance, even if the child is never told that they had a twin disappear. The Illuminati believe that the soul of a dead twin goes into the live twin. They consider twins which have two souls very powerful individuals."

And, of course, it's another way for me to put the Illuminati in the plot. Very Happy

Ooooooo I like that Hehehe. Twisted Evil Just imagine the potential plot twists!
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Luv2Skydive wrote:

Ooooooo I like that Hehehe. Twisted Evil Just imagine the potential plot twists!

I like it.....it would make sense since Daniel, who is supposed to be her best friend AND who went to her "camp" 2 years in a row, doesn't have a clue who Cassie is. The whole CiW was not the Creators doing so we still have to assume that other than Bree talking about her, Cassie has not been part of the plot in any other way than in Bree's mind.
Beckers
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
I have butterflys in my stomach.
That info is really convincing.
bethy
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's neither, personally. I think her mother was pregnant via IVF, had her naturally...but Bree is not genetically related to either of them...even though they are her parents and raised her. Her mother knew about i the whole time...her father thought she was his natural daughter until just recently.

I'm also liking the idea that JOnas was also an IVF baby...from the same donors....but I'm not sure quite how to explain that. I just like the idea. I don't think they were abducted or adopted.
kristin
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: I abstain... Reply with quote

I'm abstaining from voting because I think it was sort of a third option. I don't think she was adopted in any traditional way, nor do I think it was abduction by brute force. I think more likely she was conceived with the participation of the Order, likely in some nontraditional setting like a genetics lab, or perhaps the genetic materials used were purchased or obtained with dubious legality or paid for. So somewhere in the gray area between adoption and abduction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: