Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please Remember

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Please Remember Reply with quote

Bree,

Hey Bree. In advance, thanks for reading this.

I know your tired of hearing about your dad and your tired of hearing the 'are you ok?'s but please remember that even though your 'dad' isn't your biological dad...he was still a father to you. He loved you can cared for you, the best he could. I know these times are tough but these are the times that will mold you into who you are going to be. Don't let them tear you down. Don't speak until you are ready. It'll all be okay.

-BA

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said nobackspacebutton (geesh long name lol). He is my dad and no matter what, that's the way I'll always think of him. In the end, he was trying to protect me. That's the memory I'll hold onto.
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying Bree. And my nickname is much shorter than my username...BA. ^_^

BA Tells Lies.

lonelygirl15
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobackspacebutton wrote:
Thanks for replying Bree. And my nickname is much shorter than my username...BA. ^_^

Ok BA Very Happy ... I'll get to your other questions in a bit. I really like how interested you are in what's going on in my life and that you're looking to help me. You don't feel sorry for me or yell at me like others have. So yeah I appreciate your productive questions...even though I can't answer them half the time lol. Oh and the "mental exercises" ... we did try that whole falling down thing, but Owen doesn't have long arms and can't catch anyone...ouch. So it didn't really work as a group trust exercise.
Broken Kid
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Oh and the "mental exercises" ... we did try that whole falling down thing, but Owen doesn't have long arms and can't catch anyone...ouch. So it didn't really work as a group trust exercise.

Aw, poor Owen! I bet he's really soft to land on, though! Smile
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Ok BA ... I'll get to your other questions in a bit. I really like how interested you are in what's going on in my life and that you're looking to help me. You don't feel sorry for me or yell at me like others have. So yeah I appreciate your productive questions...even though I can't answer them half the time lol. Oh and the "mental exercises" ... we did try that whole falling down thing, but Owen doesn't have long arms and can't catch anyone...ouch. So it didn't really work as a group trust exercise..

Oh no! lol yeah, you really need a bunch of people to do that at once...like maybe, 6 or 7? Also, I don't see how that relates to your situation. I know Jonas might have some troubles with trusting people, but that was strange. At least you can laugh it off.

And I do want to help Bree. Its a rough situation to be in, but as long as you know you have all of us here on the forums, I think we can all figure this out. The internet is a great thing and we all can research pretty well...so I'm sure with you helping us, and us helping you---we can figure everything out. ^_^

BA Tells Lies.

Killthesmiley
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bree!
Hope you watched my video hun! I shared with you a story about my mother and my little interesting little life drama.
Its hard being from a home like that. I still to this day have a hard time coming to terms with my Grandparents and and my real parents. I have jsut recently found my biological mom and its a constant mental conflict between how I'm supposed to feel about this and whether this is hurting my grandparent, who I've grown to call mom and dad.
I don't know what your going through. I've never had a death in the family that is close. I've had my best friend died, that was a very rough situation. I locked myself in my room for weeks and didn't talk to anyone.

Anyways. Thank you so muchfor reply to BA's post. I'm happy to see that you've gotten up and around and on the forums. We're all here for you Bree. And if you ever want to talk about your Dad and your questions about who you really are, don't be afraid to give me a shout. I'll be happy to be a shoulder for your support. Sometimes...strangers are better to talk to.

Love,
Killthesmiley
(Kelly)

YOU: Who does that KTS think she is? Total bitch!

ME: I think I'm you, only better.

~Kelly, KMurr, and Kellylen <3~
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pmonkeysbanana
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonelygirl15 wrote:
Well said nobackspacebutton (geesh long name lol). He is my dad and no matter what, that's the way I'll always think of him. In the end, he was trying to protect me. That's the memory I'll hold onto.

Don't forget Bree, your mum is your mum no matter what as well. I don't think she'd have acted the way she did if she didn't care about you, and so far, she's been a real trooper. Higher up in the order or not, I think she really does care. Sad
cup o' noodles
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broken Kid wrote:
lonelygirl15 wrote:
Oh and the "mental exercises" ... we did try that whole falling down thing, but Owen doesn't have long arms and can't catch anyone...ouch. So it didn't really work as a group trust exercise.

Aw, poor Owen! I bet he's really soft to land on, though! Smile

Well, Owen's the shizz, so he doesn't have to be good at trust exercises. He's great at everything else, so ya. Cool
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: