Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Introduce yourself!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Here's a thread for you to tell the forum as little or as much about yourself as you like!

I'm 21/f from nottingham, UK. Woo is my nickname, my real name is undisclosed Wink I only found out about LG15 once the creators revealed it, I sat down and watched all the videos in one go, and now am hooked on the Bree/Daniel/Cassie saga. I love mysteries and following clues and stuff, so the Cassie angle is really interesting to me!

I'm just going into my thrid year of studying psychology at the university here.

So, who are you? Where do you come from? Why are you here?
Scott30
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coincidence or fate I'm a 30 year male also from Nottingham U.K, what are the chances of that? I know it's a very very very long shot but in one vid Bree mentions about living in Nottingham for 2 years and visiting the Tales of Robin Hood musuem, is there anything for Woo and I to investigate over here?
Woo
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether Friar Tuck does jump out on the Robin Hood tram ride in the museum? Laughing
solasura
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

22 male singaporean with too much time on his hands. it's like 2+am here and im reading up so much about LG15!

been watching bits of bree before she was jessica. after she was jessica, i watched everything again to pick the bones. seemingly, there was more than meets the eye.

the cassie arc got me mesmerised with LG15. before that it was, i admit, because i thought bree is cute and has a great personality. and kudos to cassie section for being the hottest thread in this entire forum. go cassie!

if anyone cares, im a film student. ive like 2 short films on youtube under the same username. so yea, that's about it!
Hendo
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im 17 and from bonnie scotland - who is now a LG15 addict lol
Dena81
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a 24...almost 25 year old from NJ. Strange enough I'll be 25 on October 12 =\. Anyways, I was a sceptic about LG15 at first *ducks* but I'm now getting interested in where this is heading =P. Erm...something else about me...um I'm a college student studying computer science and um I'm egyptian american Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
allixpeeke
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex

Maryland

Libertarian

Anything else y'all need to know?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
potterphilic
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 18 years old, from Canada, and have been enamored with the LG15 story since I first found it, only a few vidoes in. I didn't sleuth myself, but I faithfully read all the old forum's posts and figured out my own opinion. The fact that all this is fake doesn't make me sad, but instead makes me want to watch it even more. Hopefully one day LG15 will tell us exactly what her religion is, because I am dying to know.
cpip
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

27/male, living in Kentucky. Used to play in ARGs now and again. My girlfriend actually turned me in the direction of LG15, and it caught my interest, and before I know it I'm wondering about Thelema, cookies, Aleister Crowley's birthday, and a bag in a lake somewhere. Smile
Icaterus
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. I'm 19, male, from New Zealand.

LG15 is absolutely fascinating. I'm glued to following it.

If this turns out to be an ARG then I'll dedicate myself to hunting down clues in NZ... if any actually happen here. Smile

Thanks for watching as I fall.
kalli182
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys n girls, G'day from Australia Very Happy I am quite happy how this has all turned out..the whole researching the clues thing is much more interesting and fun than just watching some teenage girl mucking about in her room....keep up the good work peeps!!

My only hope is they will hurry up with the next vids Mad

edit: i am 23

Last edited by kalli182 on Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hodabes
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

22-year-old Canadian drunkard. Owns a cat, prefers his DS Lite.
GimmeYourForever
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

23 y/o female from the great state of Alabama. Yes, we have the internet down here.. I'm sure you are all surprised. I'm a middle school teacher, so while I don't have MUCH free time on my hands, I do spend the time I have online (especially since I'm taking online classes for my masters).

Anyway, I think this whole idea is pretty neat and I enjoy working with you guys to try to figure some of this out!
zeutheir
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Will, I'm a 19/m photographer and philosophy/poli sci student at LSU in Baton Rouge, LA, USA.

I've been digging with and staying with the LG15 videos since they were first posted. I've been entranced ever since. I also am involved with the PerplexCity ARG.

This has held my interest because of the interactivity and the fact that I was a Crowley fan, numerology and cryptography enthusiast, and general esoteric religion researcher to begin with.

I coined the quote in my signature, and I'm sticking to it.
Box Of Pandoraz
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm Becca. 28/F (Not many dudes named Becca, I'd suspect) from the San Diego area of Southern California.

I spent the majority of this morning/afternoon in the Cassie threads. Intriguing stuff. I started paying attention to the LG15 videos when I saw people screaming about how "fake" the whole thing was, and decided to form my own opinion.

Shamefully, I admit I know little to nothing about ARGs, other than the general concept of how they work. It sounds fascinating to me, and if I've gathered anything from this whole experience thusfar, it's knowledge about a lot of things I never thought I'd learn.

Looking forward to helping "the cause" as much as I can, and having a good time while doing it. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Rubbish Bin All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: