Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is "Cassie" the name her real parents gave her?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kayokosaeki
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if all the possible chosen girls' names stood for something, what would gemma's name stand for?

Good
Embryos
Malfunctioned; should've
Mediated
Abortion

(edited for clarity. i responded to something i misunderstood. it's too early for thinking..... Mad )
nobackspacebutton
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gemma just reminds me of this definition:

Quote:
Gemma (Latin: Jewel) is the designation of the star Alpha Coronae Borealis. This star, which is sometimes called also Alphekka or Alphecca (from the Arabic al-fakkah, "the broken" (ring of stars), from فكّ fakk "unsealed"), is 80 light years away from the earth and belongs to the spectral type A0V+G5V.

BA Tells Lies.

Some things are secret for a reason.
There are people whose lives are dedicated to keeping them that way.
VeiwerZane
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whish id known about this before i posted in miss me? discusion in videos. If only i had the time. i may as well post everything i had posted there

If we were to say bree (following travelers info) is the religous follower side and cassie is her "influenced resistant side".Cassie could of been created out of the influnces she gained in her time at high school.

The reason bree took the blame for the phone calls is becuase cassie went away and bree was left to take the blame.

Dan couldnt exactly say "cassie is your alternate personality" at the river. *brees dad may of told dan about this in their 'chat"*

cassie conveniently dissapeared when she went back to homeschooling fully focused on her religion. Becuase they relised letting her high school influences will possibly result in changeing her persoanlity against their intentions. Bree convinced herself or was programed to be told that cassie didnt like the religion and went away.

One of ops videos mentions cassie doesnt RIP. Possibly becuase shes still dormant in brees mind. But enough is there to influence her in her time on the run.

It could mean dan although he didnt know it, was used to keep her as bree. But not influenced enough to know about them although his parents could be a low ranking member. Which is why he would go along the run away side although he didnt like it how it was going lately. Dan was made to say cassie wants you to do the cerimony to would help put both personalies on doing the ceremony

better go clear this out the videos discusion as it should be here
Christie91
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the creator definitley want us to think about Cassie. Daniel has mentioned her in the "Miss Me" video so that has to be a very blatant hint
AmbientSynth
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
Beckers wrote:
P monkey jr just isn't getting the point

That's what I am saying. He/she shouldn't come around yelling 'i have proof, you're all wrong'

tsk tsk on her
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Nessi
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been a huge fan of the "alter ego" theory, but this theory of a birth name and then creating an alter ego or thinking someone else does things when it's really her (fight club anyone?) almost can make sense.

*snip*snip*
VeiwerZane wrote:
...Cassie could of been created out of the influnces she gained in her time at high school.

The reason bree took the blame for the phone calls is becuase cassie went away and bree was left to take the blame.

cassie conveniently dissapeared when she went back to homeschooling fully focused on her religion...

One of ops videos mentions cassie doesnt RIP. Possibly becuase shes still dormant in brees mind. But enough is there to influence her in her time on the run.

I'm starting to like this more and more~ Cassie being another side of Bree she might not even know about.

Cassie coming from a time before the Order took over her life. (If it wasnt already there to begin with! Which we dunno about her real family yet..)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Bree aka Lonelygirl15 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: