Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clues Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick9955
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Clues Discussion Reply with quote

Here's some interesting factoids I've noticed. Anyone have any insights?

1. Bree is a common short name for Gabrielle, a Hebrew name meaning "Hero of God" or "God is my strength". Gabrielle also announced the coming of Christ.

2. Cassie is short for Cassandra = Greek name meaning "prophet of doom"

3. Kemlite identified that there was a forest fire in the area of the swimming video in 2002 (area identified by Cassie at "tinyurl com zcfec"). It was caused by candles used in a ritual involving animal sacrifices Here's info (again, thanks Kemlite) http://www.wrightwoodcalif.com/curvefire9_02.html
a) the above website says that the "fire started along Robert's curve on Highway 39" (which would pinpoint where the ritual was)
b) the fire started on 9/1/02. If Bree's ritual is coming up, is there anything about that date that we could use to identify when Bree's will be? A certain full moon, alignment of planets, etc?

4. The swimming area is in the San Gabriel mountains (Bree is short for Gabrielle), near San Gabriel dam and San Gabriel reserviour in San Gabriel canyon.

Last edited by Rick9955 on Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
alonelyguy15
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, great digging. I definitely think 10/12/06 is her ritual. I wonder if cassie will videotape it for us? Cause cassieiswatching...
Rick9955
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you know where I'll be on 10/12/06 - Robert's curve on highway 39! I live about 7 hrs drive from there...
BreeSmells
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that is very interesting, nice analysis with the religious angle - it has a lot of potential just as a couple of other theories on this board do but yet, we all end with the "I wonder..." statement.

You know what I think? Yeah this is going to be a bit long but... well, some people as you know have shot down the message of "The Creators" in expressing their appreciation for as they quote a new "art form" being embraced as simply mass deception on the net, nothing remarkably new but I can see that they are involving us, all of us watching, into the story and into this new "art form". Doubt it's all for considerable profit just yet, that is, I think this net tease (for our minds) phenom might blow up into a huge concept in the near future. TV hasn't been as succesful with this kind of interaction but on the net, we're all united globally and yet isolated into this medium with the means to figure out what's going on (zooming in, playing sound backwards etc.) or even have the power to change things and plus, the joys of anonymity...
Ever see that Treasure Hunters reality show? You're allowed a computer to figure out clues/locations etc. And also this whole thing is sort of like one of those murder/mystery dinner type things where you just may not know if you are involved or what effect you've had but you're on the edge of your seat. Who doesn't like a good mystery? CSI's popularity for example. You have to admit, we're all kind of educating ourselves while having fun with this thing, you know, instead of getting IMs from fat people with the user name "sexybaby69" or blogging about everything that annoys us in everyday life or seeing people's stupid myspace angle pictures and having them beg us for comments...
The net has probably lowered a lot of people's intelligence and increased our ignorance over the years.

Oh yeah and the creators said that they would upload a video and saw the responses and then sort of play off our responses in the next video. I think these guys in their late 20's don't have a definitive plot or have a considerable amount of clues to analyze in each of their videos. For instance, they might have bought the stuffed animals and asked Jessica Rose what name she would like to call them (and gave them to her even instead of just props). Jessica could have named the turtle Owen after her dog or brother or something. One of the creators might be an actual Occultist or know someone and finds that fascinating to weave into a story about a teen...
Anyway, when I stop to think about it, our thoughts and curiosity are far more addictive and intriguing than the actual videos of LG/DB posted up. I don't think the 3 guys are genuises for the significant hard-to-detect clues they drop but rather they are geniuses for hooking us all and keeping us fascinated...

Then of course, I'll probably regret this crap I just wrote when it turns out "Bree" is short for Gabrielle and the rest of Rick's clues are dead on Wink
Rick9955
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more on the names here http://lonelygirl15.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=410&start=15
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Azusa, and I remember those fires, heh. Ash was falling from the sky. I've also seen Robert's Cruve because I have been up there recently (to look for cassie's bag). it's all really neat that this seems to be unfolding right next to my hometown! Anyways, I think you might have some good leads here...
Rick9955
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nilla - apparently a makeshift altar was found on the site. Any idea if it's still there and where it was? Seems like a likely place to look for clues. Scoobydoo where are you!
NillaWafers
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could probably check it out this weekend, we'll see.
love_leslie
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone zoomed in to see what the small picture closest to the door (to the immediate left of the standing lamp) is?
The first time it is up on the wall is in the "what did Daniel and Dad talk about" video.
I can't zoom in on it, and it's probably nothing, but who knows, right?
Mortal Wombat
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast Reply with quote

If I understand correctly, this forum is run by the Creators, or at least by someone in fairly close touch with them.

So why is it that at the top of each page, it says "Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast". Why Danielbeast?

You would expect it to either be "Bree and Daniel", or "Lonelygirl15 and Danielbeast".
kilgoretroutlovesyou
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast Reply with quote

Mortal Wombat wrote:
So why is it that at the top of each page, it says "Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast". Why Danielbeast?

You would expect it to either be "Bree and Daniel", or "Lonelygirl15 and Danielbeast".

Maybe just to remind us about their internet names. It could be just a dramatic ploy to help suspend the disbelief. We all know it is fake, but the fun comes in making the story so cool seat-edge and hook-filled that we forget, for just a second, that these are actors.

Make the world, baby. I still believe.

Pop a wheelie in purgatory --
www.ryanbird.com/purgatory
Sami
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: tsk Reply with quote

bree is also the name of a cheese!
and in "what did dad and daniel talk about" daniel mentions somthing "bree smells like cheese"

omg clue! clue![/quote]
Flautapantera

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: tsk Reply with quote

Sami wrote:
bree is also the name of a cheese!
and in "what did dad and daniel talk about" daniel mentions somthing "bree smells like cheese"

omg clue! clue!
[/quote]

The name of the cheese is actually spelled "brie". And I think the fact that "Bree smells like cheese" is more of a coincidence or a play on words than anything else.

You know that moment where you just want to grab a pair of scissors and run away with them?
Nicole
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Clues Discussion Reply with quote

Rick9955 wrote:

1. Bree is a common short name for Gabrielle, a Hebrew name meaning "Hero of God" or "God is my strength". Gabrielle also announced the coming of Christ.

I have never known of a person named Gabrielle going by "Bree". Gabrielle's typically go by "Gabbie" and "Brianne"s or "Brianna"s usually go by "Bree".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: