Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

itscassie - stolen goods
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know she is not canon, but at one point Oppy wasn't eitheir and we questioned Gemma and Jonas too, soooooooo..............

she could BECOME canon ,is what I'm saying ...

and I WANT A CANON CASSIE!!! as a main character..... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am almost(ALMOST) to the point of any fanfic/vid Cassie as canon, some Cassie/ANY Cassie , so we can stop speculating ....!!!!!!!!! Please Creators,Please!!!!

Thanks for letting me get that out ...

Bree- Classicly Beautiful/sweet/ "pure"/Vogue

Sarah-Modern Day HOT/ naughty/"dirty"/Penthouse
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She could become canon like Oppy if she has an ounce of the talent and story that Oppy has. THAT is what makes my head turn 'round, lol.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Bagged, tagged, sold to the butcher at the store.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she has potential....

Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the thing...this series consists of pretty good stuff, why step down? I want a Cassie, too...but I just don't think itscassie will be her.

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midd wrote:

What the heck could she actually add to the plot? I don't see it...

I'm not sure myself. I could make some stuff up, but I'd probably be wrong.

What I DO know, is that the creators repeatedly keep pointing to a character named Cassie. They seem to know what they are going to do with her, so I'm pretty sure she is an essential part of the plot, and I welcome it. I haven't been disappointed with a character they've introduced yet.

And I adore itscassie. I look forward to new videos from her as much as the canon videos. It's possible she may even be a plant by the creators that they will eventually embrace, as they did Gemma and Jonas - it seems to be their style for bringing in new characters, and it's a great way to do it - they can make sure they have the audiences interest before they make a character official.

If she is infact, genuine fan fiction, I still think they would do well to embrace her. She's a talented girl. She could easily take on their plot lines. I would be very sad if they brought in a different cassie to play the role. I've become very attached to itscassie, and I would love to see the Creators "canonize" her.
jobee13
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Didn't know if I should post this in frankiswaking's section or itscassie's, in the end I settled on both) Laughing

Just fyi frankiswaking has posted a comment on the profile of itscassie

frankiswaking | January 09, 2007
Cassie, Cassie, Cassie.

You now know the torture you put me through.

ESCAPE WHILE YOU CAN.

Will be interesting to see how she responds to this (if at all), assuming it isn't her that is frankiswaking
Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
She could become canon like Oppy if she has an ounce of the talent and story that Oppy has. THAT is what makes my head turn 'round, lol.

Oppy is dead. She choked on her jiffy pop.
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luminous wrote:
Midd wrote:

What I DO know, is that the creators repeatedly keep pointing to a character named Cassie. They seem to know what they are going to do with her, so I'm pretty sure she is an essential part of the plot, and I welcome it. I haven't been disappointed with a character they've introduced yet.

And I adore itscassie. I look forward to new videos from her as much as the canon videos. It's possible she may even be a plant by the creators that they will eventually embrace, as they did Gemma and Jonas - it seems to be their style for bringing in new characters, and it's a great way to do it - they can make sure they have the audiences interest before they make a character official.

If she is infact, genuine fan fiction, I still think they would do well to embrace her. She's a talented girl. She could easily take on their plot lines. I would be very sad if they brought in a different cassie to play the role. I've become very attached to itscassie, and I would love to see the Creators "canonize" her.

Cassie was originally brought up by Bree, then the fan fic started with a million cassies. It's not the Creators talking about a fan created character...they are referring to the character they originally created. When she was last mentioned, it was an obvious dig at the CiW peoples and a way to put that fan-jacked character to rest. There could never be an actualy person in that role, now, since there are so many fans creating cassie videos.

Luminous
Thor's Hammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kasdeja wrote:
Luminous wrote:
Midd wrote:

Cassie was originally brought up by Bree, then the fan fic started with a million cassies. It's not the Creators talking about a fan created character...they are referring to the character they originally created. When she was last mentioned, it was an obvious dig at the CiW peoples and a way to put that fan-jacked character to rest. There could never be an actualy person in that role, now, since there are so many fans creating cassie videos.

I think we've had this discussion before, so I won't repeat myself, but I definitely disagree. I think the Creators fully intend to bring Cassie in as a character. I could be wrong of course, I often am. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but in the meantime the speculation is interesting Illuminati
Kasdeja
Hymn of One

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cassie has been a character since before the fans made CiW and all that followed. There's nothing to disagree about, she first brings her up in the swimming video. That is when Cassie was born. CiW was made shortly after that and was fanfic ARG. AFter. not before. The first cassie was made by the creators and was introduced in the swimming video.

immortal1
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid proves cassieislistening!

She really plugged up those plot holes. She has a computer but stole internet. It's a little detail but adding it gives the story much more credibility. And she explained the wig in a very clever way.

When watching this I originally thought, how could the Order be so careless? But isn't that what people do? They dismiss Cassie. They ignore Cassie.

One remaining question for me is why does the Order care enough about Cassie to take her? Signs point to "Diane." I saw earlier in the thread where someone mentioned that Cassie's real mother was Bree's adopted mother. I love this idea. The Order arranges for Diane to raise Bree and for some reason they don't want Cassie in that family so they take her out of the equation. They put her with another family. She somehow finds out about Diane and that's when the Order takes her.
LONGTIMELURKER
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:

One remaining question for me is why does the Order care enough about Cassie to take her? Signs point to "Diane." I saw earlier in the thread where someone mentioned that Cassie's real mother was Bree's adopted mother. I love this idea. The Order arranges for Diane to raise Bree and for some reason they don't want Cassie in that family so they take her out of the equation. They put her with another family. She somehow finds out about Diane and that's when the Order takes her.

I said that ! Thanks for the Props !! Smile

betz28
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm a fan! i like the video....dont think canon tho Shocked but i could be wrong....
Ruberic
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immortal1 wrote:
This vid proves cassieislistening!

She really plugged up those plot holes. She has a computer but stole internet. It's a little detail but adding it gives the story much more credibility. And she explained the wig in a very clever way.

When watching this I originally thought, how could the Order be so careless? But isn't that what people do? They dismiss Cassie. They ignore Cassie.

I have one problem with this argument's attempt to make itscassie canon...so what?

Ok, again, I think itscassie creator is really getting the hang of it, and is really doing a good job. Having said that, I still contend that the character (as portrayed) adds nothing more into the story.

If Diane is truly Cassie's mother...so what? She gives the realization that her mother is Bree's adoptive mother....and....well...nothing. It adds nothing to the plot other than tying Cassie into the story in a very useless way.

In order for Cassie to become canon she has to ADD something more than "hey, look, my mom is your mom too." That is just a bit to anticlimatic for the introduction of another character.

Just my thoughts. Keep up the good work Cassie, but understand that canon is not really there for me.
lonelyfan13
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm who cares if cassie is cannon or ever will be, its obviously going to be a story of its own. Like a spin-off series, with a separate plot, separate characters, yada yada yada, but it still references its mother series now and then. its completely separate, and shouldn't be "cannon" because if the writers got a hold of this, they would just make her story slow and boring, and your right, probably the only tie-in would be oooh! were sisters! ehhh big whoop really. I love itscassie, and I see it as a completely separate show, not just another jonas or gemma!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> New Releases All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: